• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Vic_Viper

Anyone on PS4 looking for someone to do the Nightfall send me an invite. PSN name is Squadon. LL 297-300 (depending on which weapons used)

chur

So to be clear, if I go the digital route, in order for me to not need the disc I'd have to uninstall the base game and re-download everything, or else I'd have to have the original disc in the drive if I only downloaded the new content?

Obviously all my shit would still be there since it's all saved on the server just by me logging into my PSN, though.
Yes. Going physical to digital would require you to re-download the physical parts.

robo

Are sword kills working in private matches

Not feeling well a mo so no raid, could manage my titan kills if working

Lnkn52

it looked good

tumblr_inline_ntahowCWLL1qe1l8k_500.gif

MrDaravon

Longshot, but I have exactly two hours free; anyone have a spot to run either Nightfall (my Hunter is 320ish but my Titan/Warlock are 310ish so I might need a bit of a carry if we're doing all 3), 42 CoE's (my Titan and Warlock need to do it for the first time for quest purposes) or a Warpriest CM?

If not are there going to be any Warpriest CM groups later tonight, after say 10pm EST? I remember the Warpriest encounter but haven't done it on Hard or since November so I might need a quick refresher but I should be okay, everyone says this is the easiest of the 3? Last thing I need for my Triumphs. At some point I still need to get both Raid shaders but I don't know that I feel like doing all of KF's on multiple characters this week, that ship has probably passed for now but whatever.

MrDaravon

Getting teabagged by the one guy redbarring in Rumble who is also conveniently invincible and way ahead of everyone else serves as my daily reminder of how shitty the PvP is in this game. It's amazing how bad the netcode is and how easily it's abusable. Destiny 2 pls

Top Bottom