• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

ori0n378e

If anyone is doing warpriest cm today, let me know, I need that fragment.

Edit to add: Anyone have a warpriest checkpoint I can grab?

robo

If anyone is doing warpriest cm today, let me know, I need that fragment.

Edit to add: Anyone have a warpriest checkpoint I can grab?

I have the CP and need to do it on my titan for the quest, already got the fragment for my warlock but just doubling up.

My nipper also need it, so thats three.

need three more.

Can be on after 16:00 UK time.

psn gulfwarvet

JJShadow

Still looking for people for a PS4 King's Fall run (normal mode) tomorrow at 18:30 GMT. It would be my first KF run (300 LL), so anyone with experience is more than welcome!

1. JJShadow77
2. Gulfwarvet

ori0n378e

I have the CP and need to do it on my titan for the quest, already got the fragment for my warlock but just doubling up.

My nipper also need it, so thats three.

need three more.

Can be on after 16:00 UK time.

psn gulfwarvet
Warpriest CM 0900 Mountain Time (Roughly 2.5 hours from now)
1: Me
2: Robo
3: Robo's Nipper
4:
5:
6:

Nokterian

*waves*

Can someone help me on xbox one with leveling up? Level 29 right now would be cool to play with a few. Nickname is the same here would be cool if i can be added and i have a headset.

T.O.P

Banned
Will the Gallajorn from the Collection Ed bonus unlock at the Rise of Iron launch by any chance? Can't find it in game arm

Also, I just started yesterday, lvl13 if anyone wants to co op some time
X1tag: KI Heisenberg

ori0n378e

Warpriest CM 0900 Mountain Time (Roughly 1.5 hours from now)
1: Me
2: Robo
3: Robo's Nipper
4: panama_chief
5: deafmedal (a maybe)
6:

T.O.P

Banned
Btw I can't seem to be able to do shit in MP with this game, I consider myself pretty damn good in what I usually play (Overwatch, halo 5, blops3) but here...it also doesn't help that I'm feeling a slight lag with th hit detection, it's especially evident when I use a sniper rifle

Donnow, might be that I'm not used to it, zero problems in PvE, gunplay feels as good as I remember there

T.O.P

Banned
Added you! My GT is HippoAvenger, happy to help folks whenever I can. We're working on getting a weekly Xbone newbie raid going, shamelessly stole the idea from our plentiful PS4 counterparts.
I'd be happy to join if possible

US time based or...?

I'd be happy to join if possible

US time based or...?

Mostly depends on the people in the raid group. We're going to start trying to do them on the weekends so there's less worry about late runs. We haven't set this week's raid time yet, we'll be sure to post information as soon as we have a plan!

Edit: I've been adding a bunch of gafers lately, have I added you on XBL yet? Feel free to add my gt, HippoAvenger, and I'll add you back if I haven't!

Highwind

Posting for new page.

Just as I did before, I made a list that we would help people get their Year 2 Hic Jakets followed by Cat Emblems.

This weekend and next weekend are the last 2 weeks.

I will prioritize by those who need Year 2 Emblems. If there are virgins, we could try them as well.

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and I can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

1) Cat Emblem
- Neo
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- DonutTurtle
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Ich
- T-44
- Sentinal
- Eggydoo
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- ZW33

2) Virgins
- Rogo
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Jabronium
- Shiv
- Scarletham
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I will be available Sunday and Monday this weekend, and pretty much all weekend long the final weekend the Cat emblem is available.

I'll try to grab Igor, Ape, Todd, Wicked and Biggy to help out starting Sunday.

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

A moment helping people get Doctrines and we ended up trying to get Jigga to flawless instead, final boss tied 4-4 with no Mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVxX_UYYEs

I really wish voice was saved because Drizz was so hyped.

Edit: found something regarding that video:

A2vXe6g.jpg

I'd like to be put on the list. I am a Lighthouse Virgin (PS4).

Random question #1: Is there any way to swap straight from your heavy to your special in the middle of a fight?

Random question #2: Can you change what your character his holding on the character equip screen, or will it always be their primary?

SmartWaffles said:
I guess no one is playing Destiny in Asia. Matchmade zero people in strikes for the past month, sigh.

That sounds more like a NAT issue than player population.

Yeah, there's something strange going on there, there's tons of people playing in Asia. I never have trouble getting matches for my dailies. Not ever. The only thing I can't find matches for are some of the less popular crucible modes in the middle of the night.

Whats the best/fastest/easiest way to use 3oC these days? I want to try for that Zen Meteor.

Also, for yr2 queens breaker bow it is only from CoE?

CoE, but alternate path for Queensbreaker is Y1 exotic engram from Xur then buy the Y2 from the iPad on the wall near the Vanguard.. That's how I landed mine.

Is there a good way to go about getting sword kills for the exotic sword quest in Crucible? Or do I just need to go in hackin and slashin?

Like others said, you can just use the hilt. Holding it lets you stay in 3rd person, which gives you a huge advantage as you can see around corners. Crouch around a corner, then 2 hits when they run past and they're toast. Doing this will be really good practice for when you actually do have the sword. I was worried that it would be a huge grind but that part of the quest I got done in an hour or so.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Posting for new page.

Just as I did before, I made a list that we would help people get their Year 2 Hic Jakets followed by Cat Emblems.

This weekend and next weekend are the last 2 weeks.

I will prioritize by those who need Year 2 Emblems. If there are virgins, we could try them as well.

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and I can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

1) Cat Emblem
- Neo
- Deku
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- DonutTurtle
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Ich
- T-44
- Sentinal
- Eggydoo
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- ZW33
- V1ctIm

2) Virgins
- Rogo
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Jabronium
- Shiv
- Scarletham
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I will be available Sunday and Monday this weekend, and pretty much all weekend long the final weekend the Cat emblem is available.

I'll try to grab Igor, Ape, Todd, Wicked and Biggy to help out starting Sunday.

Top of Page Drizz Edit:

A moment helping people get Doctrines and we ended up trying to get Jigga to flawless instead, final boss tied 4-4 with no Mercy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVxX_UYYEs

I really wish voice was saved because Drizz was so hyped.

Edit: found something regarding that video:

A2vXe6g.jpg
Added myself to the list for the cat emblem. I'll be around today and tomorrow and next weekend if the timing is right.

hitlerat

Hey...
I stopped to play at Oryx expansion and Im Warlock 313.
Bought next expansion and want to play again before it launches. What is new now and what best way to get my light up until the the next expansion?

Thank

Random question #1: Is there any way to swap straight from your heavy to your special in the middle of a fight?

Random question #2: Can you change what your character his holding on the character equip screen, or will it always be their primary?
#1: no, you just have to hit the button twice.

#2: it will always be your primary.

Dave_6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JcIPCeBVg0

Here is the last two rounds of one of the sweatiest match ever with T-44 and Wicked. This was game #8 with one of the weirdest battles ever on the first round of this video, somehow got out on top of that one. And the important thing to notice on that round is my super meter. I had literally just used my blade the round before (and died to a crispy fronstab) and this round let me get my entire super back which then let me caught them completely off guard to end the match.

This was the match i posted the result screen on the last page.

Good stuff Igor! "That was amazing!" as Shaxx would say.

ich00

Hey...
I stopped to play at Oryx expansion and Im Warlock 313.
Bought next expansion and want to play again before it launches. What is new now and what best way to get my light up until the the next expansion?

Thank

Easiest way would be try and get some help doing CoE and going through a HM raid.

This should help a little too:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNDIxNjQ1NTEwMTY2NDQ2MDgvMjE3Mzg1MzMyNzgwNDMzNDA4L0lNR18xNTU3LkpQRyJ9.ipOBt7savzunJRZWm5hVgflIAxY.JPG

Jinjo

What's the consensus on imago loop? I just got one with outlaw, small bore and firefly.

I always find it funny when people ask: "is this good?". And then post the god roll of said gun lol. Yes, you got yourself a good one, sir. Only having Rifled Barrel would have been better than Smallbore. If you have Sureshot IS then that's even better. Savour it, you got the Y2 version of everyone's favourite gun in Y1.

Two birds one stone!

Cat Emblem #6 and #7 for Thrilho and Ichabod!

Starring ape as ichabod and falifax as Thrilho!

Good shit guys!

Edit: anyone that we have already used their accounts should feel free to change their passwords btw!

Gragen

I always find it funny when people ask: "is this good?". And then post the god roll of said gun lol. Yes, you got yourself a good one, sir. Only having Rifled Barrel would have been better than Smallbore. If you have Sureshot IS then that's even better. Savour it, you got the Y2 version of everyone's favourite gun in Y1.

Ah thanks man.

Jabronium

Two birds one stone!

Good shit guys!

Edit: anyone that we have already used their accounts should feel free to change their passwords btw!

I have to confess, my wife called me earlier asking if she should be worried that she got kicked off the PS4, I've been biting my nails since then...unbelievably grateful. DGAF is best GAF confirmed.

todd360

Two birds one stone!

Good shit guys!

Change those passwords people!

I have to confess, my wife called me earlier asking if she should be worried that she got kicked off the PS4, I've been biting my nails since then...unbelievably grateful. DGAF is best GAF confirmed.

Oh god we have been forgetting about asking if the person is online and we can play on their account ape! D:

If she logged back on during that time that would be rip the run D:

And we have been making people worry if their accounts were hacked D:

Im really sorry man, we gotta ask. Forgot drizz did that.

MrDaravon

I don't think I'm going to have time today to do the Warpriest CM unless it's late tonight (like 10:30ish or later EST) since I have to go to work in a bit, maybe folks will be around tomorrow for it? Rare day off for me, should be free all day after 4 or so.

For Y2 Completion I still need to do the following:

-Complete an exotic sword quest; I actually have all 3 swords on the final step (kill the two knights in that strike) on my Hunter since I did the cheese way back when but never finished it.
-Beat King's Fall on Hard; I did normal several times back at launch but never hard.
-Complete the Crucible Mountaintop questline. I need to look into this one because I don't think I've touched it (most of my questlog are all the Crucible & Crucible subclass quests)
-Get all the Fragments, I'm only missing the three from the CM's.
-Complete the two April quests; I can't imagine this is hard even solo?
-Complete an Elder's Sigil scorecard (I haven't even touched CoE yet)

I don't think I'll really have time to do much before I have to leave for work, but maybe late tonight or tomorrow I can get some help with some of these? Only one that I need to try to get done specifically before reset is the Warpriest CM. Kinda not really in the mood to play that much after IRL shit last night but I know I'll regret it later if I don't get the Y2 triumph done.

Also maybe need to see if I can get a bit of a carry through the NF this week, haven't touched it. In the runup to RoI here I'm only playing on my Hunter, not going to really be that concerned about trying to get all 3 of my characters up to par this close to RoI release.

You need to buy yourself a ticket to the train. And feel the glory of winning. Let me do the sniping and you run around in no pants if you like.

I need to do this, but I usually work 5 nights a week so the timing hasn't worked out so far :(

Top Bottom