• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

SpecX

Can I still get the moments of triumph even though I'm missing many calcified fragments?

I'm worried about the court and raid challenge mode ones especially.

Would anyone be willing to help me complete the challenge mode raid?
If u can get others, I can help. Do u just need the CM or the HM kill as well? If it's just CM, that should be a piece of cake running through normal.

Can I still get the moments of triumph even though I'm missing many calcified fragments?

It's doable. All three CM and CoO are available this week. I'd be glad to help you, bro. Can't wait to play RoI with you.

Haaaaaa...

Forgot about that. Was just using this thing in CoO, so it just really stings.

Does anybody want to run a T3 Court of Oryx to get my last Triumph?
I'm game to help you, if you want.

SaviourMK2

Hey guys, does anyone have a checkpoint after Golgoroth is defeated?
I need to get the calcium fragments XXXII Majestic. Majestic and XXXIII when do monsters have dreams to get the remaining fragments. ( I have no idea how I missed them before)

Thank you for your help!

PSN: SaviourMK2

I found my year 3 sniper. Zen meteor is LEGIT. Your supers are fucked. Very similar scope to my WildHawk <3 <3 <3

Also, got the 1st part of the 1St Curse quest done by getting HC Kills with telemetry active and SERIOUSLY gotta wait until NEXT fucking Armsday? That's so pathetic. I understand having to wait when you're done with the entire quest such as the shotty but damn, so lame. I was 50 gunsmith away from Rank 5 Monday night so I had to wait to today for new bounties bigggeststoneface.png

So I just logged into the game for the first time in over a year after purchasing and downloading the collection. I definitely completed the year one triumphs but see no evidence or reward from the postman? There's a thing it wants me to claim to start my year two triumphs (which there's obviously no way for me to do at this point) but I don't see anything about the year one. Was I supposed to claim something a year ago/was there a limited time to "claim credit" for doing all the stuff on the year one list? On my account in the app I remember it having said I did everything, since I remember the last thing I needed was all the gold chests.

So I just logged into the game for the first time in over a year after purchasing and downloading the collection. I definitely completed the year one triumphs but see no evidence or reward from the postman? There's a thing it wants me to claim to start my year two triumphs (which there's obviously no way for me to do at this point) but I don't see anything about the year one. Was I supposed to claim something a year ago/was there a limited time to "claim credit" for doing all the stuff on the year one list? On my account in the app I remember it having said I did everything, since I remember the last thing I needed was all the gold chests.

Check postmaster if not check your emblem kiosk. This was literally just aneed emblem or 2. One is grey with a bunch of circles and another is black with lion or tiger.

If u can get others, I can help. Do u just need the CM or the HM kill as well? If it's just CM, that should be a piece of cake running through normal.

Thanks man. It's just CM. I have a few HM kills but stopped playing after that :)

What's your PSN? I'll add you and invite you if I can get a group.

I have 600 people in my PSN list and perhaps half of them play Destiny so with any luck I can put a team together tonight or tomorrow.

I also need to do the new Reef quests, are those hard? I assumed they would be easy, haha.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
It's doable. All three CM and CoO are available this week. I'd be glad to help you, bro. Can't wait to play RoI with you.
really?? Im done with MoT year 2 so might as well help some of you folks out later on today..

Don't make me type that, lol.

LooneyLMD on psn. I can help if you want.

I'm happy you got your MoT!

Thanks! Hopefully I can find one more person here to make it easier.

Anyone else who can help out with Sunless Cell Exotic Sword. I'll stick around after incase I can help you guys with anything.

I've got two good Hawkmoons Eyalunas, not sure which one is better.

TrueSight IS, Exhumed, Reinforced Barrel, Hidden Hand
or
SureShot IS, Underdog, Rifled Barrel, Reactive Reload

robo

For those looking for the emblem for roi with psn in UK, you get it at launch, where as our fellows across the pond can get it straight away.

Sucks but there you go.

I've got two good Hawkmoons Eyalunas, not sure which one is better.

TrueSight IS, Exhumed, Reinforced Barrel, Hidden Hand
or
SureShot IS, Underdog, Rifled Barrel, Reactive Reload

2nd by far, Underdog is an under rated perk, play about with other sights though I hate sureshot with the Luna (true, quick oe steady are better imo)

Jinjo

PSA:SAVE YOUR ENGRAMS (if you haven't already)

Confirmed by Polygon employee playing the test built, who answered the question "if the old/saved engrams decrypted to higher light" with the following:

SAVE YOUR ENGRAMS. Even blues will decrypt above 335, but I wouldn't save blues unless you have a ton of vault space. Personally I have about 30 exotic and 50 legendary engrams saved. IMO this will be the fastest way to get your light level up in RoI.
I guess this may change at launch since we were playing on test builds, but I'm 90% sure that old engrams will give you new +335 gear at launch.

Guess, I was wrong. First time this happens with a major DLC.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good thing I didn't do my heroics yet. But I have a boatload of exotic engrams. Now that the word is out Bungie has a few days not to make it happen.

Year three HB. Make it happen.

Jinjo

Perfect, I have a full page of armor in my vault with engrams and lots of legendaries for weapons

I haven't :( FeelsBadMan. I was still using up engrams to edge my factions, didn't buy/use any 3oC's for weeks too. Offcourse this gets confirmed after my PS4 got BLOD'd and it's just barely on its way back from Sony Repair centre.

They def did something with the update a bug or whatever just got 2 more exotics out of 2 blue engrams a 300 twilight and a 300 super good advice. I was able to get it on video this time but on mobile and don't know how or if you even can embed video on mobile.

NeOak

I haven't :( FeelsBadMan. I was still using up engrams to edge my factions, didn't buy/use any 3oC's for weeks too. Offcourse this gets confirmed after my PS4 got BLOD'd and it's just barely on its way back from Sony Repair centre.

Well, just checked. The weapon engrams are in my friend's account, not mine.

I do have this though:

1d5Z0De.png

Need to save a few more

They def did something with the update a bug or whatever just got 2 more exotics out of 2 blue engrams a 300 twilight and a 300 super good advice. I was able to get it on video this time but on mobile and don't know how or if you even can embed video on mobile.

This is known because we are playing the "old" content in the RoI sandbox.

robo

Maybe Bungie has realised that slowing dowm the ll growth is what peed people off the most and want people to level quicker so they can do the new content, stop them getting bored and moving on.

Well, just checked. The weapon engrams are in my friend's account, not mine.

I do have this though:

Need to save a few more

This is known because we are playing the "old" content in the RoI sandbox.

1st time its happened for me. 3rd this week and someone had asked if it was even possible I didn't think so but wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy earlier this week when it happened.

What app is that?

NeOak

1st time its happened for me. 3rd this week and someone had asked if it was even possible I didn't think so but wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy earlier this week when it happened.

What app is that?

Destiny Item Manager, Google Chrome extension

Number45

Maybe Bungie has realised that slowing dowm the ll growth is what peed people off the most and want people to level quicker so they can do the new content, stop them getting bored and moving on.
Getting to the later content quicker is only going to see people tire of it quicker. A certain amount of managing that growth makes sense if you ask me as long as there's visible and somewhat consistent progress. Playing for hours on end with zero growth isn't appealing at all.

Which ones and how many are you missing? This week is all 3 challenge modes + all 3 court of oryx bosses so players can finish the triumphs before RoI comes out.

I'm sure there are still people looking to get these done by end of the weekend, so keep a lookout for raid groups. I'll be happy to help out as well.

Getting to the later content quicker is only going to see people tire of it quicker. A certain amount of managing that growth makes sense if you ask me as long as there's visible and somewhat consistent progress. Playing for hours on end with zero growth isn't appealing at all.

Its still going to be a long slog (and a lot of marks) to level up, theres 9 slots to infuse up now and you'll need a +6 and + 5 item just to go to 336, that will cost you 6 marks rinse and repeat

Had so much fun playing Private Matches with the clan members. Thank you Bungle, even though it took you 3 years.

When are we having SoM v WIPE?

robo

See what time I get back from training course, but hotel wifi us pretty low, just over a meg

May join a raid if there any going, feeling better after yesterday.

Top Bottom