• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Lnkn52

Its still going to be a long slog (and a lot of marks) to level up, theres 9 slots to infuse up now and you'll need a +6 and + 5 item just to go to 336, that will cost you 6 marks rinse and repeat

When are we having SoM v WIPE?
I don't think you guys are ready. . .

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Screw it. Going digital, even if I have to delete and reinstall, so I can start raising level and light level this weekend. Being stuck at 34 sucks.

Number45

Its still going to be a long slog (and a lot of marks) to level up, theres 9 slots to infuse up now and you'll need a +6 and + 5 item just to go to 336, that will cost you 6 marks rinse and repeat
Agreed, but I'm happy to slowly raise in light level as I say as long as there's progress. I do wonder how slow they're going to make it though - the raid is active 3 days after it hits so I assume they think people can at least make minimum light level by then.

Could someone post the Discord link?
You'll need someone to PM it to you, it doesn't get posted here for good reason.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Great. I was finding that all my legendary's were decrypting at around 260/270 light so i emptied my vault out the other night thinking it was going to be a waste of time saving them up.

Even if they didnt decrypt to higher light levels, you could have at least kept the legendaries just for the marks. (Which is the reasoning I've been using, and why half my vault is full of legendary engrams)

On a side note, I've gone through 100 3 of Coins since Friday, and have only seen 1 Special Exotic Engram drop, proving that this damn game just does not want to give me a Tresspasser.
(I've seen more than 1 exotic engram drop though, don't get the misconception I went through 100 3oC and only saw ONE drop.... that would be insane)

GutZ31

Could someone post the Discord link?
One does not simply post the discord link.

A mod from the channel will need to issue you a personal link.
This is in effort to allow Gaf to join, but not drive by's or lurkers that may wish to troll or otherwise be unproductive
Discord was a mistake Lol

shingi70

Banned
Looking to do Vault of Glass to light if any Xbox Gaffers are up to it. Time would be around 6-7pmest. Doing this mainly to get my girlfriend used to raids.

Here's a sign up list if anyone is interested.

1. Shingi the 70
2.UrbanerCatus

Looking to do Vault of Glass to light if any Xbox Gaffers are up to it. Time would be around 6-7pmest. Doing this mainly to get my girlfriend used to raids.

Here's a sign up list if anyone is interested.

1. Shingi the 70
2.UrbanerCatus
3. ThingontheFloor

I can help out then, VoG is always fun to run through. NM or HM? I don't mind either, whichever anyone new feels comfortable at. GT: ThingontheFloor

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone around for a CM run of the raid? Can be NM or HM I can do either. I think a pretty quick NM run should be possible though.

Edit: Oops, on PS4 I mean

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Yup and with burns on,u shld be able to complete it faster.
Also cycle ur characters after every 10 strikes.for me this has given more legendary engrams then others

Wouldn't changing your characters cancel out the drop rate bonus you get for doing continuos strikes?

Wouldn't changing your characters cancel out the drop rate bonus you get for doing continuos strikes?
It removes the buff for first strike ,but this way for me the drop rates have been better.

Also I will be there this weekend to help out any one with raids or tier 3 courts .
I'd:- lightsaberut

Lnkn52

I am wondering whether this new quick PvE horde mode provides an endless supply of LL upgrade materials up to a certain LL or anything like that...
Mantis described it a fallen version of Court of Oryx. So pretty sure it will follow the same suit as TTK when it comes to reaching LL that meets the minimum of Raid Requirements.

New RoI exotic sword hype!

swo.JPG

King's Fall Newbie Raid - 12:30PM Saturday, 9/17 - Normal Mode

Last newbie raid before RoI drops! This will incorporate Warpriest and Oryx Challenge Modes. After this, I will go back to rotating between the 3 past raids each week.

Sign-up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuXseiDyQb-S0yL11DDh5CJtf2Iu8AG8XtSc2gCnCjvGCoGg/viewform
(3 spots left)

Ugh it looks like it is full. I have a good buddy I play with on PSN that isn't on GAF and he still needs to do the raid. I'm just always busy and can't get a team together for him.

spyder_ur

Does anyone know how we are supposed to grind LL after RoI opens up?

What do you mean? I presume there will be some natural progression with the story stuff, but there are a whole host of ways to get your LL up that I presume will still be viable. I'm expecting personally that it will be far easier to get your LL to raid ready by the time the raid releases than it was with TTK.

New RoI exotic sword hype!

swo.JPG

Nice. Any more info?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ugh it looks like it is full. I have a good buddy I play with on PSN that isn't on GAF and he still needs to do the raid. I'm just always busy and can't get a team together for him.
Yeah that filled up super quick.

Maybe we can set up a helper raid to take him through normal tonight? Do you know if he'd be available.

If you only have one new player in tow KF is actually pretty darn quick.

Wilde

That's awesome, so glad I've been saving a bunch of them! I could definitely use some more Primary and Special Exotic engrams though.

But I'm running out of space, and while I don't want to get rid the extra gear I'm saving for legendary marks, I'd do that before I ever got get rid of my full VOG and Crota's End sets!

1h0lK24.jpg

DV1Df2U.jpg

That's awesome, so glad I've been saving a bunch of them! I could definitely use some more Primary and Special Exotic engrams though.

But I'm running out of space, and while I don't want to get rid the extra gear I'm saving for legendary marks, I'd do that before I ever got get rid of my full VOG and Crota's End sets!

who cares? we'll all be playing for months anyway and even if you decrepit now it won't get you to max lvl-it'll give you a 3-4 day head start in PvE (lol)

people be crazy

Top Bottom