• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Rumble counts as a win towards bounties and quests if you place in the top three.

today-omg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2.gif

I have never wanted to go home and get killed in the crucible so bad before.

I bet each "infection" is a color on the owl sector map. eventually it will show % of people with each one?

I was just thinking the same thing. I was planning on cutting down on Destiny until Rise of Iron next week, but I want to be infected.

Lee

Nope. Not for Grimore.

Right, not for grimoire, but yes for bounties and quests.

I have never wanted to go home and get killed in the crucible so bad before.

I bet each "infection" is a color on the owl sector map. eventually it will show % of people with each one?

You're probably right. Right now the map image is just a static .jpg, but the exact same map image is built into the background (background_1.jpg). I don't think they would go through that trouble unless they meant for the overlay to change.

Vault of Glass / Xbox / are up to it. 6-7pm est.

1. Shingi the 70
2. UrbanerCatus
3. ThingontheFloor
4. CrudeDiatribe

Two more spots are available if.anyone is interested.

Wish I could! Miss the old Vault days. Don't think I'll make it home from work in time to join, but I'll be around in the evening if things get delayed or you need an alternate if anyone drops.

Jinjo

Apparently having infections changes how you see the Owlsector website. There's 4 or 5 in total. KingGoth is trying to get them all now.

Jinjo

That owl sector twitter account might also be fake, just saying.

DeeJ also confirmed that to be fake on Twitter just now. Only the infections and the Owlsector Bungie page is real. That SIVA WARSAT image from a few hours ago was not real either.

NastyBook

Trains now powered by Netduma.
Shoutouts to Katsubento for the hookup.

Train tonight.

fgfgghgh.gif
Have you already tried it yet, or will tonight be the maiden voyage? Hope I don't fall asleep when I get home. Wonder if I should get a blueberry/sour apple slushie for the trip home?

jrcbandit

I quit the game about a year ago, before the Taken King hard mode raid launched. Any weapons I should be working towards before the new expansion launches? Only one I know so far is the 320 light sword that was released late April. Disappointed that all my sniper rifles were nerfed ;p. I don't have that many good weapons, mostly level 290-305ish exotics and a must have like Hung Jury, my nerfed sniper rifles, some shot guns/rocket launchers, and ever faithful Thunderlord. I also got Sleeper Simulant and Touch of Malice before I left. Never did get that one exotic sniper that was a special mission of the day, black spindle or something like that...

Hzoltan69

How does changing factions work now? With FWC I'm about to level up, so I'd rather not get any more xp for it before RoI. Can I just switch allegiance and gather xp for another faction, then simply switch back next week? Are there any limitations?

How does changing factions work now? With FWC I'm about to level up, so I'd rather not get any more xp for it before RoI. Can I just switch allegiance and gather xp for another faction, then simply switch back next week? Are there any limitations?
It's pretty much what you said. You switch over and you can switch back in a week.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok I got the game to load finally....

Is there anything new to do?

Did this patch give us entrance into anything ROI related?

Jinjo

Owl Sector updated! It's tracking infections. Hourly updates now. A message on the site about Brilliance 3.2:

Owl Sector Internal, OS-I6 1

SHU: How long since we last convened?
QUI: I can still recall the Dawn Calamity, so not long enough.
BER: I've got consistent and strange reports coming in from across the system.
SHU: Try me.
BER: A few Guardians in the field report being swarmed by some kind of electronic mite. The first few after visiting the Dust Palace on Mars, but the rest from all over.
SHU: How bad?
BER: Fantastic, apparently. At least, that's what they're yelling over comms. Is happy shouting a medical issue? Do we take this to the Vanguard?
QUI: Ikora first. The Hidden might know something.

Ambitious

did someone say every court of oryx and kings fall challenge is available this week for calcified fragments?

Yeah. I need all three KF challenges and also the Challenge of the Elders. The problem is, I've never played either challenge, my gear is all just below 310, and I haven't played in a year. I'm looking for an experienced, forgiving group in order to tackle all four challenges. Wanna team up?

Top Bottom