• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Damn. I knew I should have gotten that checked.

v3HgtFd.jpg

So how do you get it?

Hot spot seems to be crucible. At some point, one of the infections starts spreading to the people in the game that doesn't have it based on killing the one infected?

It's all guess work and misinformation right now as people try to figure it out.

Clunker

Vault of Glass / Xbox / are up to it. 6-7pm est.

1. Shingi the 70
2. UrbanerCatus
3. ThingontheFloor
4. CrudeDiatribe

Two more spots are available if.anyone is interested.
If you still need someone I should be able to play until at least 9pm. Throw me a line! (Holden Cawffle)

Hey, so, looking to do CM Warpriest, Golgoroth, and Oryx on normal mode right now on ps4.

If anyone wants to join or help...

1. LooneyLMD
2. Chrono
3. Jobzy
4. Kirby
5. Reddit
6. Reddit

Edit: Full.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Have you already tried it yet, or will tonight be the maiden voyage? Hope I don't fall asleep when I get home. Wonder if I should get a blueberry/sour apple slushie for the trip home?

Didn't hook it up yet.

And uhh. Had a blue engram decrpyt into an exotic.

yuyuyub5d49.gif

Callandor

I quit the game about a year ago, before the Taken King hard mode raid launched. Any weapons I should be working towards before the new expansion launches? Only one I know so far is the 320 light sword that was released late April. Disappointed that all my sniper rifles were nerfed ;p. I don't have that many good weapons, mostly level 290-305ish exotics and a must have like Hung Jury, my nerfed sniper rifles, some shot guns/rocket launchers, and ever faithful Thunderlord. I also got Sleeper Simulant and Touch of Malice before I left. Never did get that one exotic sniper that was a special mission of the day, black spindle or something like that...

Black Spindle is now available any time you run the Lost to Light on Heroic difficulty, so you can try for it anytime. Probably good to get it before RoI.

Dead

well not really...yet
Finally finished The Mountaintop crucible questline on xbox! Now to do it on PS4 (almost finished it there too)

I finally completed The Mountaintop quest, and I have to say it was a blast going from zero to hero in Crucible.

The last match in Elimination was incredible.

5-0 and MVP in each round.

Rep gains have the potential to be pretty good if they stack.

Did a VIP patrol to test how much of increase a single transmition nets you.
Usually get 25 Faction rep & 50 Vanguard rep
With Fortitude I got 34 Faction & 62 Vanguard.

darthbob

Wow, that's like Y1 Nightfall buff levels of boost. :O

Uh

Did you guys hear the pay2win for reputation boosts they announced

Can't wait to pay my way to better gear

>_>

You can buy them directly now?

They are just the rep boosters sterling treasures have been giving out right? or are these more special?

Pay2Win huh? You mean I could've been WINNING this entire time?!

IGN is months late. Same stuff that's been in-game since April.

Offering them randomly in boxes IMO wasn't such a bad thing like directly letting you buy them. I mentioned it in the other topic, but it's Maple Story tier at this point. Buy your 2x boost to grind for 2 hours.

And my issue with it is not the boost per se, offer that as a reward for doing shit. No, it's that they're selling it, and that this slippery slope that I talked about months ago is happening. Burying your heads in the sand isn't going to help. How long until a 2x exotic droprate boost, at this point? Realistically, it's not out of the picture.

Can't wait to go home and get infected! My knee-jerk speculation is that the infections kinda look like SIVA clouds, so I wonder if there won't be a raid mechanic where we have to get infected with varieties or "good" SIVA to damage/resist the "bad" SIVA.

My first kill of the day gave me an infection lol.

Just got a solid Lord High Fixer. Is it worth using over Eyasluna or nah?
im assuming nah?

And by solid, I mean it has rifled barrel lol

kidko

Streamers were thinking maybe you only get one shot at getting infected. So you could get two at once if there were two active in a crucible match, but apparently can't get anymore more consecutively.

So they're trying to see if they can infect a "clean" player with all 5 at once

Arrrammis

I don't think they stack. I have glory and Brilliance, did a VIP patrol and got the same rep gain as you. Oh well.

Top Bottom