• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

nKUrzKt.jpg

My hunter with Glory, Magnificence and Brilliance.

MrDaravon

Random observation, but since coming back to the week a couple of weeks ago it's been a nice change of pace to actually finally get ships much more frequently from faction packages, finally got my first FWC the other day and just got my first NM one on my Titan. Amanda still needs to sell the goddamn rare/blue ships more often though, I've had all of the commons/uncommons for ages but still missing almost all of the blue ones :(

Still want to run CoE for the quest on my other characters as well as all 3 Nightfalls, but still really not feeling well so not mic'd up at the moment, I'll probably try to get some help tomorrow or Saturday for that stuff.

ori0n378e

I can help before i sign out.

LooneyLMD

Edit: Also, Gaf, during my first sharpa, I got the final exotic I needed for Y2!

Jade Rabbit hype!
Didn't know there was MM so just completed it twice, once for arc, then the guys helped me get mine. Somehow we didn't keep the void knight the first time around. Destiny player's are the best...

McArkus

Hello everyone, is anyone running CoE? I need to complete the Elder sigil and complete the the return to the reef quest for the MoT.

ori0n378e

So DGAF, all I need now for MoT is The Sword Logic, This is Amazing, and Eris Morn's Revenge, Golgoroth & Oryx CM's and Balwur & Kagoor T3 fragments. I'll be hitting you guys up for the Raiders fragments this Saturday... 😉

Didn't know there was MM so just completed it twice, once for arc, then the guys helped me get mine. Somehow we didn't keep the void knight the first time around. Destiny player's are the best...
Glad you got it.

Wow, watching the best reactions to video game reveals, and everyone being so happy puts on a smile on my face.

Kalentan

I'm done... I'm done with the Crucible quest line! I'm free from this nightmare!

Just... Just need to do the two other challenge modes in the raid and I'm golden!

Dead

well not really...yet
I'm done... I'm done with the Crucible quest line! I'm free from this nightmare!

Just... Just need to do the two other challenge modes in the raid and I'm golden!
It wasn't that bad in the end!

The get 6 scout rifle kills in 4 matches was starting to piss me off until I used the NL Shadow and then it was a cinch. For the Handcannon one, fully upgraded Last Word basically made it a non issue.

SpecX

The get 6 auto rifle kills in 4 matches was starting to piss me off until I used the NL Shadow and then it was a cinch. For the Handcannon one, fully upgraded Last Word basically made it a non issue.
Isn't the NL Shadow a scout?

Servbot24

Banned
I downloaded Destiny and am starting it for the first time. No idea what this game is other than a sci-fi FPS with online components. Here we go. :p
Played for 3 hours. Gameplay is pretty fun but the game is very confusing. Took me 20 minutes walking around the tower before realizing I needed to press the track pad to see the map. Now I'm doing a story mission but I'm supposed to find a random part for my ship, don't know how the hell im supposed to find that in this giant region. I can look it up of course, just seems like very odd design.

SpecX

Played for 3 hours. Gameplay is pretty fun but the game is very confusing. Took me 20 minutes walking around the tower before realizing I needed to press the track pad to see the map. Now I'm doing a story mission but I'm supposed to find a random part for my ship, don't know how the hell im supposed to find that in this giant region. I can look it up of course, just seems like very odd design.
The planets and social zones have markers to the next mission or who you need to interact with. That mission you're on is on Earth, you will see a beacon on the planet to mark a down ship, once you scan it with your ghost you proceed to the boss you escaped or something like that. I can jump on and help guide you if you'd like, but can't get on for another 20 or so minutes.

Rahvar

Whenever you have an objective there'san on-screen indicator that shows the direction you're supposed to go. You can always bring up your Ghost for a more detailed description of your current objective

So I just loaded up Taken King from the collection for the first time. Has anyone else not played through this yet and are down to coop this thing with me? (PSN)

Is anyone interested in doing Kings Fall Hard Mode with challenges later today (friday evening around 22 CEST)?
Did the raid 2 times on normal but want to get the hard raid trophy and do the challenges since they are avaiable this week and after ROI it'll be harder to find people for the old raid.
I'm LL 318 Titan at the moment but might get to 320 before the raid starts and I need someone to guide us through the hard mode if possible.

Kalentan

The get 6 scout rifle kills in 4 matches was starting to piss me off until I used the NL Shadow and then it was a cinch. For the Handcannon one, fully upgraded Last Word basically made it a non issue.

Every second in Crucible was like hell. It was that bad in the end.

Top Bottom