• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

hitlerat

Easiest way would be try and get some help doing CoE and going through a HM raid.

This should help a little too:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xNDIxNjQ1NTEwMTY2NDQ2MDgvMjE3Mzg1MzMyNzgwNDMzNDA4L0lNR18xNTU3LkpQRyJ9.ipOBt7savzunJRZWm5hVgflIAxY.JPG

Thanks...
Nighfall is a 330 ? Should be good to go there first no?

Jabronium

Oh god we have been forgetting about asking if the person is online and we can play on their account ape! D:

If she logged back on during that time that would be rip the run D:

And we have been making people worry if their accounts were hacked D:

Im really sorry man, we gotta ask. Forgot drizz did that.

All good! I hopped on the gear mgr really quick and saw stuff getting shuffled to my Hunter, told her not to worry, just switch over to the TV's Netflix app.

I don't have much experience with them obviously, but I'm looking forward to using the new toys--HC (Sureshot, Rangefinder, Reinforced barrel, and Army of One) and Scout (full auto, rifled barrel, hidden hand).

robo

Thanks again fellows. Gutz deafmedal orion Panama. Hydro

Titan wp cm completed.

I have one check Point left.

Anybody that needs the cm fragment you have until tomorrow night UK time to use my check Point.

Let me know.

noomi

I promised myself this wouldn't happen but I'm hooked on Destiny again.

Suddenly I care about loot, grimoire, weekly resets and pvp again...

Here we go...

robo

Two birds one stone!

Cat Emblem #6 and #7 for Thrilho and Ichabod!

Starring ape as ichabod and falifax as Thrilho!

Good shit guys!

Edit: anyone that we have already used their accounts should feel free to change their passwords btw!

I'm free until 12pm UK time for my run. My nipper will play as me, or if he's holding you back, can go for a takeover.

You can probably do it in a day. It's long though.

Also hey Hudson!

Hey. Thanks, I've been sucked back in. It looks like all I need are the challenge mode things, HM oryx which I was so close to the other night, an April quest (I guess that would be easy), and the crucible quest.

robo

I don't think I'm going to have time today to do the Warpriest CM unless it's late tonight (like 10:30ish or later EST) since I have to go to work in a bit, maybe folks will be around tomorrow for it? Rare day off for me, should be free all day after 4 or so.

For Y2 Completion I still need to do

following:

-Complete an exotic sword quest; I actually have all 3 swords on the final step (kill the two knights in that strike) on my Hunter since I did the cheese way back when but never finished it.
-Beat King's Fall on Hard; I did normal several times back at launch but never hard.
-Complete the Crucible Mountaintop questline. I need to look into this one because I don't think I've touched it (most of my questlog are all the Crucible & Crucible subclass quests)
-Get all the Fragments, I'm only missing the three from the CM's.
-Complete the two April quests; I can't imagine this is hard even solo?
-Complete an Elder's Sigil scorecard (I haven't even touched CoE yet)

I don't think I'll really have time to do much before I have to leave for work, but maybe late tonight or tomorrow I can get some help with some of these? Only one that I need to try to get done specifically before reset is the Warpriest CM. Kinda not really in the mood to play that much after IRL shit last night but I know I'll regret it later if I don't get the Y2 triumph done.

Also maybe need to see if I can get a bit of a carry through the NF this week, haven't touched it. In the runup to RoI here I'm only playing on my Hunter, not going to really be that concerned about trying to get all 3 of my characters up to par this close to RoI release.

I need to do this, but I usually work 5 nights a week so the timing hasn't worked out so far :(

I have the cm wp check Point if you want to get it and then form a group later. I'm UK time so I can't make that late, but can hand you it.

Gulfwarvet

So... the only way to get Chroma is through Sterling treasures? Because I've started to become a tad bit addicted now to customization. Hate how random it is. Want some more white and orange, but all I get are red and blues.

Also, say I were to ask some folks to help me and my friend with a raid, do we all add each other on PS4 and use the voice chat or use the in game chat? When I did this on the One, we just did Xbox Live.

todd360

Oh god we have been forgetting about asking if the person is online and we can play on their account ape! D:

If she logged back on during that time that would be rip the run D:

And we have been making people worry if their accounts were hacked D:

Im really sorry man, we gotta ask. Forgot drizz did that.

Lol

TyrantII

So... the only way to get Chroma is through Sterling treasures? Because I've started to become a tad bit addicted now to customization. Hate how random it is. Want some more white and orange, but all I get are red and blues.

Also, say I were to ask some folks to help me and my friend with a raid, do we all add each other on PS4 and use the voice chat or use the in game chat? When I did this on the One, we just did Xbox Live.

You also get them through vangaurd, crucible, and faction packages if you shard the equipment. They give Chroma variants of the stuff you can buy.

I messaged xplicit earlier. I think I'm now third on the mergin list :) I can do any time from nowish up until 3 a.m. uk time which is 10 pm. in new York or 7 p.m. in San Francisco.

I had a great attempt at going to Mercury for the cat emnblem with dennis and wicked. Unfortunately I let the team down multiple times :(

I'm hoping I can have another run today. Someone can hop on my account to make things go smoother.

Rahvar

So. About Trials. I've never actually been in there at all. I someone went 11.0 KD in Skirmish today, but that was more the other team being terrible than my own skill.

I know it's late but I'd love a chance to get to the lighthouse. I know you boosters have a full schedule ahead of you, but if oppertunity arrives I'd be happy to jump on it.

I'm available pretty much every day between 5.30am-7.15 am. And 6pm to 11pm CET

todd360

I'm ready for my trials list duties. Is anyone available to help me run someone?

Also need someone from the list. Or two if there isn't anyone on to help me. I'll try running two people at once.

Two birds one stone!

Cat Emblem #6 and #7 for Thrilho and Ichabod!

Starring ape as ichabod and falifax as Thrilho!

Good shit guys!

Edit: anyone that we have already used their accounts should feel free to change their passwords btw!

HYPE HYPE HYPE! Fali with that CLUTCH 8th win! Enjoy your Cat Emblem boys!

MrDaravon

Holy shit, I just won my 3rd ever match in Rumble. Was just doing it for the marks, then it got super sweaty between me and one other dude and I came back at the very end, literally shaking right now. I'm never ever gonna get the full grimoire score on that one though, 100 wins is not happening.

Also just got the Vallsgarde shader from a cryptarch package, is that one of the rare ones, or have they made the drops out of faction packages much more forgiving since last year? IIRC some ships and shaders were like impossible for people to get at the time.

Edit: Holy shit the purple boot engrams I got from winning that rumble match decrypted into the Year 2 Bones of Eao! Everything's coming up Daravon this morning, it's like the game knows and is trying to cheer me up :D

I'm ready for my trials list duties. Is anyone available to help me run someone?

Also need someone from the list. Or two if there isn't anyone on to help me. I'll try running two people at once.

Hey, I'm back and around! We just need a 3rd from the list.

MrDaravon

I wouldn't have time to run a trials card before I have to leave, and I'm also not great so I imagine you'd probably want to have someone run on my account anyway.

Unrelated, what do people spend Glimmer on at this point? I've been buying Weapon Parts since I was still super low on them from the nerf, but I'm already largely stocked on them now. Still just buy ammo synth packs?

I wouldn't have time to run a trials card before I have to leave, and I'm also not great so I imagine you'd probably want to have someone run on my account anyway.

Unrelated, what do people spend Glimmer on at this point? I've been buying Weapon Parts since I was still super low on them from the nerf, but I'm already largely stocked on them now. Still just buy ammo synth packs?

Yep, heavy ammo synths. Stocking up on them to spend on factions once RoI drops to get those packages.

Holy shit, I just won my 3rd ever match in Rumble. Was just doing it for the marks, then it got super sweaty between me and one other dude and I came back at the very end, literally shaking right now. I'm never ever gonna get the full grimoire score on that one though, 100 wins is not happening.

Also just got the Vallsgarde shader from a cryptarch package, is that one of the rare ones, or have they made the drops out of faction packages much more forgiving since last year? IIRC some ships and shaders were like impossible for people to get at the time.

Edit: Holy shit the purple boot engrams I got from winning that rumble match decrypted into the Year 2 Bones of Eao! Everything's coming up Daravon this morning, it's like the game knows and is trying to cheer me up :D

Nice, I know that feeling when everything finally swings your way, enjoy it. Especially when it winds up getting you a key class exotic, or one you just really like. Not sure how rare it is these days, but Vallsgarde is one of my favourite shaders. It looks really good with pretty much any combination of warlock armour.

MrDaravon

I'm logged off until I get back home tonight in about 8 or so hours just in case you guys get to my account, if not again no worries, not a huge deal if I don't get the emblem since I still don't know if I'm going to even get my Y2 triumphs done. I did VERY well today in the few Crucible matches I played using a MIDA, maybe that gun is all I needed to turn things around for me? lol

Also I'll check back on this later, but I skimmed reddit and a few other places looking for a general guideline of stats/rolls you're looking for on guns, does this seem about right? Not really looking for anything super specific, but I'm getting a lot of purples coming in that are LL upgrades so I'm just trying to determine at a glance if they're worth anything or not pretty much.

Shotguns: Range (Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel, Final Round, Aggressive Ballistics), Impact

Snipers: Low-zoom scopes (SLR-10/Shortgaze), speed/accuracy (Snapshot, Quickdraw, Hidden Hand), Impact

Sidearms: lol

Fusion Rifles: Stability (Braced Frame), Range

Rocket Launchers: Blast Radius, Velocity

Machineguns: Impact (Field Choke), Range (Rangefinder), Stability (Counter Balance), High Caliber Rounds

Assault Rifles: Stability (Counter Balance, Perfect Balance), Range (Rifled Barrel), Reload (Feeding Frenzy)

Scout Rifles: Impact, Rate of Fire, Firefly

Pulse Rifles: Stability (Counter Balance, Perfect Balance)

Hand Cannons: Range (Range Finder, Rifled Barrel), Reload (Outlaw, Reactive Reload), Firefly

Top Bottom