• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

deafmedal

Hey. Thanks, I've been sucked back in. It looks like all I need are the challenge mode things, HM oryx which I was so close to the other night, an April quest (I guess that would be easy), and the crucible quest.

I'm doing crucible quest now. Fuck auto rifles, I can't kill anything with 'em :mad:
Everything else hasn't been too bad yet... I'd like to finish that Oralyx kill also this afternoon so maybe we can get a group together (I might could have 3/4 others)...

lt519

The Crucible Quest line has been long but it has also been fun. Playing all the different game types, forcing myself to use different weapons. Falling in love with The Vanity right now, hits like a truck at a good distance to boot. Need two more 6 kill hand cannon performances then I'll be on the final quest line.

I'm doing crucible quest now. Fuck auto rifles, I can't kill anything with 'em :mad:

Answering Chord with Hammer Forged, that was the easiest one for me besides Pulse Rifles. Scout Rifles weren't bad but most maps kept rolling tight quarters so a Scout Rifle was a bad choice.

lost 4-5 final boss.. my heart... me and todd both had supers. I used blade against their blade and got nova'd right when I was going to kill their blade. Long games = super fest = fail.

Like Drizz said, rounds should be shorter so we wouldn't have so many supers in a match.

Everything else hasn't been too bad yet... I'd like to finish that Oralyx kill also this afternoon so maybe we can get a group together (I might could have 3/4 others)...

I'm available now if you are.

Anyone else want to knock out an oryx kill?

Let me rephrase that, any power houses have a minute to kill him real quick while I hide in the corner?

Deku Tree

lost 4-5 final boss.. my heart... me and todd both had supers. I used blade against their blade and got nova'd right when I was going to kill their blade. Long games = super fest = fail.

Like Drizz said, rounds should be shorter so we wouldn't have so many supers in a match.

In the private matches do they let you turn off supers? I guess you can just have a no supers rule.

In the private matches do they let you turn off supers? I guess you can just have a no supers rule.

I don't think they allow that much customization yet. I think that's why they call it "Private" versus "Custom".

It'll probably lead to Custom eventually.

It's a start

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Yeah, I would think Trials will stay Trials and Banner will stay Banner. I can't imagine customizing those particular competitions, but we'll see.

ori0n378e

On round 3 of CoE, if anyone would like to join... ;)

Forget that, 317, solo is not working. Maybe later I'll try with a group.

Cat Emblem #8 hype for Deku! Starring falifax as deku.

MkJduc2.jpg

This SHOULD have been cat emblem #8 and #9 because i was playing on scarletham's account but got dc'd on game 8 without mercy. Feels really bad man.

This SHOULD have been cat emblem #8 and #9 because i was playing on scarletham's account but got dc'd on game 8 without mercy. Feels really bad man.

Very nice guys! Congrats Deku! Any chance I could get in on one of the next runs? Happy to send my deets through if that makes it easier!

ich00

Two birds one stone!

Cat Emblem #6 and #7 for Thrilho and Ichabod!

Starring ape as ichabod and falifax as Thrilho!

Good shit guys!

Edit: anyone that we have already used their accounts should feel free to change their passwords btw!

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it!

Thanks...
Nighfall is a 330 ? Should be good to go there first no?

Yea I would run the nightfall. I'd also start running the heroic strikes too, they can drop strike specific loot that will help you gain light.

Also always make sure you're at the highest light you can when turning in rank up packages, this way the gear will drop at a higher light than your current level.

Falifax

We got lucky the opposing team wasn't good. Easy 2v3.

lt519

Freelance mode to get 20 crucible points is killing me, 4 losses in a row and a guy on our team just went 2/15.

3 guys AFK to start next match, start off down 2000 and lose by 750 ):

robo

Good work guys so close, gut wrenching at the end there.

Very unlucky when he died but the game gave then the win.

Fail city today.

Can't stand campers that play for their super. They really need to spruce up Trials to make it more up to date.

TyrantII

Fail city today.

Can't stand campers that play for their super. They really need to spruce up Trials to make it more up to date.

They supercharged super recharge in Mayham. Doesn't seem to be a reason they couldn't slow it down so you average 1 per 5 rounds.

Eurgh. Im running vanguard strikes to get the last couple of shaders and emblems i am missing. 6 strikes in and none have dropped.

raindoc

quick question - aside from raid gear, the stuff the vanguard/faction vendors sell is the highest lvl available, right?

SheHateMe

Eurgh. Im running vanguard strikes to get the last couple of shaders and emblems i am missing. 6 strikes in and none have dropped.

You're not running heroic, are you?

Won't drop in heroic, only regular.

If you're running regular, ignore me and carry on, LOL.

T-44

Neo Member
Cat Emblem #5 hype for T-44!

Starring T-44 as T-44!

Had to pull some voodoo magic on those last two games

GGs guys

Thanks Igor and Wicked!! So much fun when playing and learning with people so good. Someday I will figure out how to be a productive sniper

lt519

I'd be interested in a mode where supers only generated on kills, assists, and deaths. That way you couldn't camp but charging it a little on death means the matches wouldn't necessarily snowball into the winning teams favor too badly.

Top Bottom