• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I hate snipers and even I agree, its probably the stupidest thing they've done for PvP

On a serious note seeing as this is the last weekend before RoI drops how about some clan v clan private matches. WIPE have accepted the SoM challenge, are SEXY or any others brave enough, we promise not screenshot/gif you

Wipe vs SOM would be the only option available if you are talking about numbers. School of Hawk too. SEXY is 99% PVE. Maybe one day I'll land a ZL Chriss in the clan. The general won't be back until February.

Anyone up for some PoE? Need to get my LL up to 335 before Tuesday.

Also, why are there hundreds of greens and low light blues dropping? And have they added film grain?

Wipe vs SOM would be the only option available if you are talking about numbers. School of Hawk too. SEXY is 99% PVE. Maybe one day I'll land a ZL Chriss in the clan. The general won't be back until February.

Its nothing that serious :D Just a bit of fun we can do 3/4's and you can sub in if you want

Edit Pink and Spyder are good?

Anyone up for some PoE? Need to get my LL up to 335 before Tuesday.

Also, why are there hundreds of greens and low light blues dropping? And have they added film grain?

Bungie has not commented (at least not that I know of) on the current low-level blue drops but I would imagine it is a side-effect of sorts or even unintended after the latest update until the actual RoI expansion releases. I cannot imagine that with the progress they have made concerning player progression that it will stay this way. Bungie has announced that the "film grain" will be fixed in a hotfix update this coming Monday.

Clunker

What's the math on how much xp you get doing story missions versus Crucible? I'm building up a Titan and have all three subclasses to fill up, so I'm looking to figure out what will unlock everything the fastest.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Its nothing that serious :D Just a bit of fun we can do 3/4's and you can sub in if you want

Edit Pink and Spyder are good?

Maybe one day. But not any time soon. I'll stick to my trains.

Pink just started playing again. Spyder hangs out with Woody mostly and Woody disappears just as fast as he appears.

Kean actually a group of good players playing but I don't think they would care to play private matches.

kidko

Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-1.2
Regrettably, Patient B entered a coma minutes after injection with Brilliance 3.2. Vital signs remain normal. Homeostasis preserved. While cause for concern, I do not think it necessary to table this study and will proceed.

Everyone's gonna go into a coma on Tuesday

Jblanks

So my friend bought the Destiny Collection, and had previously only played vanilla. He deleted the game, and know he can't figure out how to download Taken King and the stuff before it, it just says it'll unlock in 3 days (when ROI comes out), and tips? It doesn't show up in his library apparently.

Hopping on to help Xbone folks with anything, priority to folks who need their Year 2 Moments. Gt is HippoAvenger, shoot me a message if you need me! I'll help with any of the Moments activities.

Kalamari

So my friend bought the Destiny Collection, and had previously only played vanilla. He deleted the game, and know he can't figure out how to download Taken King and the stuff before it, it just says it'll unlock in 3 days (when ROI comes out), and tips? It doesn't show up in his library apparently.

Everything should be included in the download. I'm not familiar with the collection, are there any codes included that would give access to the expansions?

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone able to download the RoI Dynamic Theme? I get about 25% and then nothing.

Also, 25% away from level 40 and the wife wants the telly... sigh.

Bold One

Good Game lads, thank you for the carry, Shield Bros are always a hassle

MqK0wcM.gif

Zakalwe

Banned
Doing the mission for Black Spindle.

Currently trying with two Titans putting orb generating/blessing shields at the foot of the stairs each side of the tunnel, then running to the other's dome and feeding off their orbs while our third uses their super to clear adds as we hit the boss.

Third try now.

Any better tactics out there?

Currently trying with two Titans putting orb generating/blessing shields at the foot of the stairs each side of the tunnel, then running to the other's dome and feeding off their orbs while our third uses their super to clear adds as we hit the boss.

Third try now.

RAZE LIGHTER EVERYTHING.

Kill the blights first. Don't worry about the boss.

Blights > Adds > Boss.

Don't let the scions multiply, they will overwhelm you. Kill the taken knights and centurions as soon as they spawn.

Dez_

Third try now.

Anyone in your group have an exotic sword? Raze Lighter in particular works very well here.

Top Bottom