• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Have 1 spot for someone who needs help getting their Challenge Mode KF stuff (Warpriest, Golgoroth, Oryx) and HM Oryx clear.

MrDaravon

Have 1 spot for someone who needs help getting their Challenge Mode KF stuff (Warpriest, Golgoroth, Oryx) and HM Oryx clear.

I'm down but I really only need Warpriest. If you're looking for someone to run all 3 I'll pass to let someone else take the spot.

SaviourMK2

You're likely having trouble because that's a very uncommon checkpoint to save. I can get it to you after my group gets there, if you'll be around for a while?
I'll be available four hours
Please just throw me a message on PSN (SaviourMK2) when you kill Golgoroth.
Thank you very much!!! :D

Does anyone have a charged Agonarch rune? I'm after the calcified fragment that it offers. i do not want to have to wait seven days to get it. I've read that if I help a friend kill the lieutenants that the charged rune summons, I'll get the fragment.

Yeah I have it, are you on PS4?

nvm looks like Mindlong has you covered.

Well 7 (?) hours later Destiny is finally done downloading. At least I'm finally free from discs on it!

So trying this again hours later, but anyone down for any of the following (with Warpriest CM being top priority obviously)?

-Warpriest CM (last MoT I need)
-Aetheon kill for NttE
-CoE completion on my Titan/Warlock (April quest)
-Nightfalls (haven't done any this week)
-Need a fireteam to cheese some of the subclass strike quest stuff (7 orbs with one FoH 3x etc)

I haven't touched Warpriest since like....November but I'm pretty sure I remember the mechanics etc but might just need either a quick refresher or explanation of what the CM is on it. Same for Aetheon, I've done the fight several times just not in almost a year.

There are a few more looking to do NM raid and some CM for loot/fragment. I can help out if we can get all of them together at a suitable time.

Happy to run VoG as well.

Is 309 too low to do a Challenge of Elders? If not anyone want to do one?

309 is fine, might have some trouble in round 3 but it's not impossible.

DocSeuss

Much love to Chur for helping Megative and I out. <3

DestinyGAF best GAF.

Hey, if anyone NEEDS me to help with raiding tomorrow, I will be down. I'm in need of some exotics. Gotta get me that JADE RABBIT :mad:

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Feels weird going from a superfast class to dirt slow bunny hopping.

Skyshock hype.

Impossible not to get infected in crucible.

Would someone like to do Court of Oryx with me? I have 21 low runes and 1 stolen rune. I've had that one stolen rune for ever. I'm not sure how to get them, or even the highest rune.

Nakazato

Just hopped off :( I'l be on when I wake up though if you guys are still up for it. Around 8 hours from now? I not I'lll be on most of tomorrow.
Sounds good I have to take my nephew to the movies in the am so I should be free after that. Whats you PSN I'll add you

Alright, I need help for the black garden quest for Eris Morn. It's the same quest as usual but at a higher level. I'm in the middle of the mission; my friend had to leave. Could someone come and help? It would not take long.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
In this game Hulk would be the fastest, Harry Potter the strongest, and Flash the best with guns.

I haven't seen this green bars since um yesterday. So nice without reds.

Okay, well, I'm done with LFG. Not even gonna raid this weekend.

Either way, I think I'm good until RoI.

MjRFhGB.png

SaviourMK2

i have a question. I've been doing heroic strikes for a good chunk of the day. I did one and it said I had three weekly bonus' remaining for a couple of matches, im now down to two and i've played 2-3 heroics since and i'm still not down to one (Should also point out i'm getting jack for rewards, nothing higher than a rare item)
Did the heroic strikes change? How do I get my legendary stuff

Rahvar

i have a question. I've been doing heroic strikes for a good chunk of the day. I did one and it said I had three weekly bonus' remaining for a couple of matches, im now down to two and i've played 2-3 heroics since and i'm still not down to one (Should also point out i'm getting jack for rewards, nothing higher than a rare item)

It's broken atm:(

The strikes are broken, but not the Prison of Elders. You can get your weekly legendary marks with that. It's how I got mine.

chur

They haven't been working since the update. It'll probably fix itself when ROI comes out.

Would someone like to do Court of Oryx with me? I have 21 low runes and 1 stolen rune. I've had that one stolen rune for ever. I'm not sure how to get them, or even the highest rune.

Alright, I need help for the black garden quest for Eris Morn. It's the same quest as usual but at a higher level. I'm in the middle of the mission; my friend had to leave. Could someone come and help? It would not take long.

Do you still need help with these?

soultron

Banned
So close to finishing MOT. Just gotta crush Oryx on HM now. I feel it's going to be ROUGH since I've never done it on HM before though.

Top Bottom