• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Xbox newbie friendly King'a Fall raid at 9pm EDT:
Full!
1. CrudeDiatribe
2. HippoAvenger
3. Macello
4. zoodoo
5. Crude'a loud friend
6. sebattleship

Planning on doing CM for every encounter unless nobody cares.

Doing the mission for Black Spindle.

Currently trying with two Titans putting orb generating/blessing shields at the foot of the stairs each side of the tunnel, then running to the other's dome and feeding off their orbs while our third uses their super to clear adds as we hit the boss.

Third try now.

Any better tactics out there?

Make your priorities the following from the most to least important: blights, big reds, small reds, boss.

So long as you clear all adds before damaging the boss, you will be able to control the number of things shooting at you, since adds will only spawn in at set intervals of the boss's HP.

Atkison04

They need range stats and perks to be competitive, but overall, they seem to be in a good place outside of PvP.

Thinking about getting my toes back wet with rise of iron. I'm just way way way out of the loop. Thanks for the input!

Let me know if there is anything major to note over the past several months please!

GutZ31

Thinking about getting my toes back wet with rise of iron. I'm just way way way out of the loop. Thanks for the input!

Let me know if there is anything major to note over the past several months please!

Oh dear, That would be hard to cover in one sitting....

8 months, a lot has changed in that time.
It's a new game in many ways.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Oh dear, That would be hard to cover in one sitting....

8 months, a lot has changed in that time.
It's a new game in many ways.

I had not played since January Year One. The first expansions will definitely feel familiar, but once you get to TTK it really is a different game. A MUCH better game, too. The first TTK mission is streets ahead of earlier openings.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got back home, by the way. I can start whenever everybody else is ready. Not sure on what everyone's schedule looks like, though.

Just got home. Getting the kids feed and I'll be online shortly.
Okay, let's see what we can do.

Does anyone happen to have HM Totems or Warpriest checkpoint I could grab?

edit: looks like I'm getting it.

Renoir

What's the playlist thing? I'm around there as well in terms of LL. Thought the raid was the (easiest?) way to break 300?
didnt know the thread moved this fast.. had to go back 5 pages to find a response to my post lol.

anyway. it was said when i started posting in here that you can just ride the strike play list and the drops from it will lvl up your light. but ive been doing it a while and nothing significant ever dropped for me. So far i got gear from Prison of Elder and crucible. And with this virus thing i was able to lvl up the new monarch reputation kind of fast and got gear that way as well. Shit even the crypt arch went up in rep and i got a sweet snipe out of it. Hopefully when come home later tonight i can run some end game dungeons, I want to see the king before ROI drops..

SaviourMK2

I ain't giving up.

Can someone help me CP the jumping puzzle after Golgoroth.
PSN: SaviourMK2

raw

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Has Bungie said anything about the level 39 blue drops, the blues all being 240-245 and how legendary drops are dropping at 280?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
We have 2 spots for people that need help to get their Challenge Mode calcified fragments and HM Oryx completions.

My friends list isn't working, so SlimySnake please join on me.

I need to stick off mic for just a bit here but hopefully will be on voice by the time we are full.
I ain't giving up.

Can someone help me CP the jumping puzzle after Golgoroth.
PSN: SaviourMK2

raw
Hey sorry, what are you actually asking for?

Dynasty8

We have 2 spots for people that need help to get their Challenge Mode calcified fragments and HM Oryx completions.

I need to stick off mic for just a bit here but hopefully will be on voice by the time we are full.

Is this newbie friendly? I've only done Oryx raid once last year. I'm on ps4.

If you have another spot left for Oryx HM challenge id like to join.

DocSeuss

AAARGH, was doing Darkblade X Void Sword with Mister Megative, and the random screwed it up. Anyone down for helping us take him out? We just need someone at 300+ Light who won't kill Heolstor until Alak-Hul and him can be killed within 30 seconds.

I'm Squiddity on PSN.

Does anyone have a charged Agonarch rune? I'm after the calcified fragment that it offers. i do not want to have to wait seven days to get it. I've read that if I help a friend kill the lieutenants that the charged rune summons, I'll get the fragment.

AAARGH, was doing Darkblade X Void Sword with Mister Megative, and the random screwed it up. Anyone down for helping us take him out? We just need someone at 300+ Light who won't kill Heolstor until Alak-Hul and him can be killed within 30 seconds.

I'm Squiddity on PSN.
I can jump on for you.

SaviourMK2

I need the two fragments after Golgoroth is defeated (in the pathway) and during the jumping puzzle. I've tried here, reddit, LFG, and no one is willing to respond/help (I cant even get someone doing a CM or normal run to let me in or respond).
I'm asking for the Cp to the jumping puzle so i can get the last 2 fragments

Jblanks

Everything should be included in the download. I'm not familiar with the collection, are there any codes included that would give access to the expansions?

He figured it out. Under Library it wasn't under all, but under purchased when he searched, thanks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I need the two fragments after Golgoroth is defeated (in the pathway) and during the jumping puzzle. I've tried here, reddit, LFG, and no one is willing to respond/help (I cant even get someone doing a CM or normal run to let me in or respond).
I'm asking for the Cp to the jumping puzle so i can get the last 2 fragments
You're likely having trouble because that's a very uncommon checkpoint to save. I can get it to you after my group gets there, if you'll be around for a while?

MrDaravon

Well 7 (?) hours later Destiny is finally done downloading. At least I'm finally free from discs on it!

So trying this again hours later, but anyone down for any of the following (with Warpriest CM being top priority obviously)?

-Warpriest CM (last MoT I need)
-Aetheon kill for NttE
-CoE completion on my Titan/Warlock (April quest)
-Nightfalls (haven't done any this week)
-Need a fireteam to cheese some of the subclass strike quest stuff (7 orbs with one FoH 3x etc)

I haven't touched Warpriest since like....November but I'm pretty sure I remember the mechanics etc but might just need either a quick refresher or explanation of what the CM is on it. Same for Aetheon, I've done the fight several times just not in almost a year.

Mindlog

Does anyone have a charged Agonarch rune? I'm after the calcified fragment that it offers. i do not want to have to wait seven days to get it. I've read that if I help a friend kill the lieutenants that the charged rune summons, I'll get the fragment.
You still there? I have it, but can only be on for about 5 minutes. Will be on at various times throughout the weekend just let me know when.

Top Bottom