• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

ori0n378e

Y2 MoT: I need to get Golgoroth and Oryx fragments and a hard mode Oryx kill today.

1: ori0n378e
2: KC_Darkness
3: throwawayname
4: guybrushfreeman
5:
6:

Sherpas would be nice too! 😉 Whatever time works for who wants to help also, my whole day is free, but the sooner the better. I need two antiquated runes for balwur and kagoor too.

guybrushfreeman needs warpriest too.

Kukawaki

Just a little reminder about our Oryx HM kill scheduled in approximately 5 hours

Oryx Hard Mode (including CM) - Saturday 6:30pm BST (UK time) - PS4
1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)
2. SlimySnake (thenegativedude)
3. Feorax (MattIgoe)
4. Kukawaki (Kukawaki)
5. Kukawaki's friend
6. glaurung / ninja_kn1ght

Get ready to kill that bitch guys!

Aww yiss!

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Hey AuthenticM, sorry about the bail last night-- I was waiting about five minutes for a Strike to fill so I invited you to that, but then it filled. After the Strike I was a little too drunk to keep playing. lol

I know that I originally said that I was trying to get a Crota's End Raid going today, but I think I'm going to clear TTK story levels to get caught up on the narrative before RoI.

Y2 MoT: I need to get Golgoroth and Oryx fragments and a hard mode Oryx kill today.

5:
6:

Sherpas would be nice too! �� Whatever time works for who wants to help also, my whole day is free, but the sooner the better. I need two antiquated runes for balwur and kagoor too.

Count me in, I need Warpriest. Ready to go now?

Mi PSN ID is mocolos_usa.

Clunker

Anyone on Xbox need the tier 3 Court of Oryx for fragment or quest? I'm on for a little bit, going to try with randoms but msg me and join (GT is Holden Cawffle) if you want too!

soultron

Banned
Alright, thanks. I'm WakizashiM on PSN. I'll have breakfast and we can do it right after.

I have 21 low-level runes and 2 mid-tier ones. If I use them, do I get a chance of getting the higher-level ones?
Chances aren't great but yes. Leveling your Crota's Bane rep with Eris Morn by completing COO runs gives you a better chance at finding runes in a reward package.

Friendly tip for anyone running KF CM bosses for Calc Frags today: if you or a buddy has a 2nd or 3rd character, switch to them to get CPs when you get to the bosses. I say this because if lag or a random on your team screws up the CM strat for you as you beat the boss, you will save yourself the time of playing through the platforming, totems, daughters, etc.

I say this because I was lagging slightly during a CM War Priest run and I had to get the aura on the 3rd and final damage rotation. WP had a sliver of health. I stepped onto the plate, saw it light up, but a split second later the guy on the same platform stepped onto the plate (probably to get better LOS on WP) but he ended up with the aura. Because I couldn't tell people to stop shooting fast enough, they downed WP and none of us got the CF.

ori0n378e

5: mocolose
6:

Sherpas would be nice too! 😉 Whatever time works for who wants to help also, my whole day is free, but the sooner the better. I need two antiquated runes for balwur and kagoor too.

I'm ready. Could probably get some more engrams but I think this is good enough. ;)

dCqpjxx.jpg

Kalamari

I don't think it will be that difficult to reach max light, nowhere close to how it was after TTK dropped. The new infusion rules should make it pretty easy. The real struggle will be the DO shotgun, unless that Agg Balls/RB one is the vendor version.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member

6:

Hey I'll be free in about 20 minutes, PSN diggymow

ToVenusAndBack_

Neo Member
Is anyone seeing Rise of Iron and the Ghorn/Gwing showing as installed on PSN? Friend of mine has them all showing as installed, whereas they aren't installed for me. Ghorn stuff isn't showing up in download list/queue either :/

Firthy

Are there any teams experienced with HM Oryx who could help me get the kill to finish my Moments of Triumph? Really stuggling to get the kill with teams i've been running with :(

ori0n378e

Are there any teams experienced with HM Oryx who could help me get the kill to finish my Moments of Triumph? Really stuggling to get the kill with teams i've been running with :(
Join us and we'll try. Gaf can get her done...

6: firthy ???

I say 20 minutes from now? Got to get some breakfast in my belly.

Oh, if you all would add me, PSN is ori0n378e.

Thanks to Ori0n and Lunatic for the Court of Oryx quest. It's appreciated.

Hey AuthenticM, sorry about the bail last night-- I was waiting about five minutes for a Strike to fill so I invited you to that, but then it filled. After the Strike I was a little too drunk to keep playing. lol

I know that I originally said that I was trying to get a Crota's End Raid going today, but I think I'm going to clear TTK story levels to get caught up on the narrative before RoI.

haha, no problem!

Sorry mate, I'm already in a group.

ori0n378e

5:
6:

Alright, still looking for two.

todd360

I get all excited that I have 10 exotics, 300 motes, and 200 of each material saved!

Then I go on gaf or reddit and my bank vault feels more like a coin jar in comparison :(

Why is everyone so hyped for the exotic collection? Its all taken King stuff. The best it will do for you is leveling up rahool faster and that guy barely ever hands out purples.

todd360

Link your proof. Bungie is usually all about keeping us from getting everything too fast so I can't see them allowing that.

Firthy

Sorry man, I appreciate the offer but im not available for another couple of hours yet.

Even if they don't decrypt to new stuff that's fine. The main reason I'm keeping so many is to level faster, so most of those will just be infusion fodder haha

Top Bottom