• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Error. Not Bungie. A Polygon employee playing the Test Build. But yeah, it seems likely.

Weird decision, I always thought it made sense to make hoarding sorta useless.

Isn't it possible that they allowed that in the Test so the people playing the Test could progress faster and see more stuff? They could disable it for the wide release.

X-Frame

Peregrine Greaves reverts Shoulder Charge back to it's pre-nerf (faster) animation -- oh man this is too good!

Once again I can SC-skate boost at max speeds woooooo.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone running King's Fall challenges? Also I've got a few tier 3 runes if someone needs them as well.

Edit: Eris package gave me a 304 Artifact.... Useless

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Do the rep boosters stack on the infections?

Booster I think dont stack with the infections, either someone mentioned it here in the thread a few pages back or I saw someone mention it on Reddit.

On the other hand, the Faction Class Items supposedly stacks with the infections.

I'm not really paying attention to the stacks, honestly. The bonus from the infectiions is decent enough that I'm saving my boosters for RoI.

Number45

Is anybody running in crucible with all five infections that would be willing to try and pass them on? Would like to get all of them on my warlock if possible.

Hi DestinyGAF! I have a small question about preordering Rise of Iron.

Basically, if I want the sparrow that is a preorder bonus do I need to preorder it from a certain store or do I just get them when I preorder on PSN? (Will be getting it on US PSN account)

I've looked at the page on PSN but they only mention the Gjallarhorn and a theme, but the Xbox page (UK if it matters) mentions the sparrow so I'm a bit confused :p

Thanks!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
SGA!

Glad I turned mine in already. But that is definitely a potential headache to anyone who is edged lol

People can still hold on to it safely:

To be clear, if you have The True Meaning of War completed before Rise of Iron begins you will still be able to turn it in for rewards. It's also worth mentioning that while the mechanics of the Crucible Weekly are changing, saving this bounty will not impact your ability to complete the new bounty during the first week of Rise of Iron.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Yes! We are starting in 1 hour and 20 minutes to be precise, I will send invites a little bit earlier
Hey jj i will have to back out in afraid. I spent 6 hours doing the raid last night and 3.5 hours on oryx alone. If i play again today I'm sure my wife will divorce me.

Good luck and try to get some sherpas to help you out. You need at least three who have done it before multiple times.

Here is our final run if you want to get an idea of how it works.

https://youtu.be/K8aSiTiJTV8

Sorry again.

Top Bottom