• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Scarletham Lighthouse virgin no more Hype!
But you linked to the old picture.

Fixed ;)

hLERyJr.jpg

robo

If you want to try again with someone running my account let me know, really got me know I missed by a split second,

Couple if wtf moments watching from my end,

Choose any class but all full if pve weapons, not many pvp but some in vault, hunter has passage a 5 coins left.

Gulfwarvet

deadduck

Before Feb I've been flawless about 40 times but since coming back in the last few weeks it's been such rough time, got no further than 7. Such a small player base they we've faced the 2 of the same team on 3 occasions.

No cat emblem for me :(

lt519

All I have left for Y2 triumphs is the Exotic Sword strike. Is that solo-able or should I enlist some help next armsday? Kyoto still want to run that later this week?

Feels good to finish up that Crucible quest line, although I started to struggle towards the end of it just being burnt out from nothing but Crucible all weekend.

robo

That's it for me tonight.

Don't forget guys I still have one war priest check Point for challange mode left.

Any that need it let me know and set up a team for after 16:00 UK time.

I have a normal raid at 18:30 UK time so can do after 20:00 if needed.

If early let me know as I may be able to get on.

It maybe the last chance to get this cp before roi.

My son has it as well so we can both run it for those that need it.

Thanks for the trails run guys, gutted for you both.

Still a few weeks left though so who knows I may get blinded by the light yet!! 😁

void666

Banned
All I have left for Y2 triumphs is the Exotic Sword strike. Is that solo-able or should I enlist some help next armsday? Kyoto still want to run that later this week?

Feels good to finish up that Crucible quest line, although I started to struggle towards the end of it just being burnt out from nothing but Crucible all weekend.

That assault has matchmaking. You can't choose to solo. And doing it with randoms can be messy.

darthbob

It's solo-able, sort of*. When you select the special version of the Darkblade strike from the director it will matchmake you. When I did these strikes I'd always equip the Legendary version of the sword that I was going after, so as to let my team know which one I was going for. Sometimes it would match me with those who needed void and I had solar, but I'd still try to help out.

It's a tough strike though. If you can help it, bring 2 friends. i'd help out, but i'm at work :'(

if you matchmake into it off-hours, like at 3am on a tuesday it'll likely not find anyone and start it solo, happened to me a couple time, never beat it solo tho

It has matchmaking so usually you get paired up with 2 more players. It is soloable but super hard.

Nooblet also needs to run it for his sword so you can group up with him..

It has matchmaking so usually you get paired up with 2 more players. It is soloable but super hard.

Nooblet also needs to run it for his sword so you can group up with him..

What element swords are you two running for, Nooblet and lt519? I'm on Arc.
And on PS4. ;;>_>

TyrantII

Just getting on for the night myself. Let me know if there's room for a ToO run.

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow, but unfortunately won't be around next weekend.

Double cat emblem hype! Cat Emblem #10 and #11 for neoak and ZW33!

Starring myself as neo and ZW as himself.

Third time's the charm. Did two cards and both ended on the second game by getting unlucky as hell and matching stacked af teams. 3rd card we pulled the final boss no mercy 4-4 win :)

GGs!

NeOak

Third time's the charm. Did two cards and both ended on the second game by getting unlucky as hell and matching stacked af teams. 3rd card we pulled the final boss no mercy 4-4 win :)

GGs!

Mad props to you, Wicked and ZW for that!

Mad props to everyone doing Flawless carries. Now I can go back to sherpa my friend.

Thanks again guys!

Wilde

GGs!

Thanks for the help Igor and Wicked, you guys are awesome! We faced quite a few extra annoying teams on this run, it was crazy!

Great run of CoE Kalamari, SheHateMe.

Gear of note I landed:

Y2 Queensbreaker
Thunderlord
Consumed Shell
Sweet looking Kell's Bond - gonna make this my new bond
Sweet looking Longest Vigil - gonna make this my new whip
Yet another exotic shard, er - Dreg's promise :/

Very productive!

Top Bottom