• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

This "melee" is completely fine.

l0MYBnUDOoDSAlvJ6.gif

Thank god it was not nerfed with RoI.

XAL

I've never done King's Fall normal or hard because my friends all quit around that time.

Need to do it with all challenges, fragments, chests.

Can a sherpa gaffer squad help a brother out?

PS4 PSN: OHGODTHEBEES
9829502.jpg

Hunter 303, been playing since Alpha

have ps4 mic or discord on pc

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just jumped back in after a year long break and have been trying to get the black spindel but for the life of me can't do that mission, I've tried it with a buddy - we're both around 280 and still failed miserably.

Anyone on Gaf that could give me a hand?

I'm on ps4 - psn: moongred

Lmao! Bet you didn't expect to be running with Dan Miller as a result of making this request huh?

CamoKitty

I've never done King's Fall normal or hard because my friends all quit around that time.

Need to do it with all challenges, fragments, chests.

Can a sherpa gaffer squad help a brother out?

PS4 PSN: OHGODTHEBEES
9829502.jpg

Hunter 303, been playing since Alpha

have ps4 mic or discord on pc

I'd be down to lend a hand, but finding four other willing guardians is a tall order.

Hey guys we need one for our NM KF. We're at Golgoroth and lost a guy to family obligations. Just a heads up we have a couple beginners with us.

PS4 tag is Dr_Boris_Goltz.

:O would be much appreciated...hard to pick up friends in this game

It's really not, but if you're building up your friends list it's easier to start with Challenge of Elders & Nightfalls. King's Fall is really long & complicated, especially your first time. The guys who guided me through had the patience of saints.

Stormcaller melee is totally fine guys. Even though it has good range you have to be much more accurate with it than other melees, which tend to autoseek targets.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway thanks for the offer. I'm more of a solo player, but I'll keep it in mind

I'm very adaptable-- I just like playing the game, so I'll play whatever you want to play. But no stress.

I hope Bungie does some good support until D2. I would hate to think we are only getting RoI until Sept. 2017.

Dez_

We defeat other guardians who are not of this holy place.

Train2.gif

Lol, that gif. I honestly don't remember even getting in line either.

I've been doing so much raiding this week that I'm totally ready to jump back into pvp. I'll keep an eye out for the next train run. I'd like to join.

Dynasty8

I've been doing so much raiding this week that I'm totally ready to jump back into pvp. I'll keep an eye out for the next train run. I'd like to join.

Yo, thanks again for helping with the raid yesterday. You guys were very helpful (and patient too). Appreciate it.

Down to do pvp if you guys ever feel like it. (This is Alpha btw).

NastyBook

Look at our icons. Kadey, the minx, moved us all while we were in our menus. :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey, Hawkian, I'm going add you tomorrow. I played with you in 2014, but I doubt you remember.
My memory is pretty good for people I've played with but AWFUL for connecting PSN/GAF names. I don't remember a Farside so hopefully that isn't your PSN ID :X

Dez_

Yo, thanks again for helping with the raid yesterday. You guys were very helpful (and patient too). Appreciate it.

Down to do pvp if you guys ever feel like it. (This is Alpha btw).
Happy to have helped out. Other kind folks on Gaf helped me get my MoT long ago, so I'd like to try and pay it forward however I can.

MrDaravon

I'm in bed and have to be up for work in like 4 hours, but anyone have any idea what's being alluded to here? Can't check myself.

Eric Osborne ‏@UrkMcGurk 14m14 minutes ago
Hey, y'all. Watch your step at the bottom of the stairs in Tower North. Huge puddle. I'm sure they'll mop it up soon.

Top Bottom