• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

belmakor

Well, no wife and no baby home this evening so I finally have the living room to myself.

Would love to finally get king's fall done for the first time if anyone is willing to let me tag along!

Otherwise, I'm down for pretty much anything. CoE, strikes, crucible, etc...

PSN BelmakoR

Hesemonni

Banned
Did they tune the drop rate for level 40 items recently?

I'm getting suspiciously little 40s lately and I'm starting to suspect it's because I haven't bought myself RoI yet :/

Speaking of which, only blue and red ships have dropped for me. How many of those are there and do blue and green still drop?

You mean the color of the ship?

I have a Vintage Russian Flavor which is green.

I'm getting suspiciously little 40s lately and I'm starting to suspect it's because I haven't bought myself RoI yet :/

Not just you, it happens to everyone.

JJShadow

Morning DGaf! I'll be chilling around doing some patrols during the next hours, so if anyone needs a hand with any kind of stuff feel free to throw me an invite

PSN is JJShadow77

Nope. It's for everyone. Green and Blue engrams everywhere!

Speaking of which, only blue and red ships have dropped for me. How many of those are there and do blue and green still drop?
There's a lot of red/blue crucible ships. After the patch last week, the blue/green ships started dropping. Also, the Kingspyre shader is dropping.

I'm in bed and have to be up for work in like 4 hours, but anyone have any idea what's being alluded to here? Can't check myself.

There's definitely a puddle there. I'm sitting in it. Not sure if anything is supposed to happen though.

This puddle? This has always been there IIRC

qTobj0i.jpg

rdytoroll

Is there no Gaf PS4 player list? I can only find the Xbox One list

Morning DGaf! I'll be chilling around doing some patrols during the next hours, so if anyone needs a hand with any kind of stuff feel free to throw me an invite

PSN is JJShadow77

I might take you up on that offer, there's some The Taken Wars quest I can't get done, because random players don't help with the Taken Champions lol

bgbball31

Morning DGaf!

Any PS4 King's Fall raids planned for today? If not, I'm willing to set one up. Need to get challenge mode Warpriest and Golgoroth for my last two calcified fragments.

Wallach

Any idea why I can't get my Legendary Marks from weekly heroic strikes...? It says I have 3 remaining, but I haven't gotten any tonight despite trying a few times. Logging out didn't seem to do anything. Not capped either.

Zakalwe

Banned
Looking to start a raid asap. KF normal mode ps4.

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Knavish (Vix79)

-

We need to get it done pretty quick, so would pref the group majority to know the raid. Can do challenges if people need them, and don't mind a newbie or two if you're confident.

Add either of us.

Any idea why I can't get my Legendary Marks from weekly heroic strikes...? It says I have 3 remaining, but I haven't gotten any tonight despite trying a few times. Logging out didn't seem to do anything. Not capped either.

You can get those legendary marks by doing PoE 41 instead of strikes if you're after the marks.

belmakor

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Knavish (Vix79)

-

We need to get it done pretty quick, so would pref the group majority to know the raid. Can do challenges if people need them, and don't mind a newbie or two if you're confident.

Add either of us.

Would be my first time running king's fall, but I'm in if you can't find anyone else.

bgbball31

-

1. Zakalwe (astropoff)
2. Knavish (Vix79)

-

Add either of us.

I'm in if there's room. Need both Warpriest and Golgoroth challenges.

Does anyone want to do King's Fall on Hard with the challenges? PS4

Also, I require the help of one or two people for a story mission of a light level of 270 (I'm 315). It's on Phobos.

Zakalwe

Banned
So we have four for the raid, if we can get it running by 2pm gmt we can go, any later and my friend can't make it. I'll still be interested, though, we'll just need to find one more.

That's all good and well if you want to complete ignore any objectives.

I play control mostly, and it works perfectly fine.

noomi

Man.. I know the eyasluna is supposed to be a great handcannon in crucible but I can;t seem to get the hang of it (have a decent roll)

Getting tired of using the grasp and TLW, might try out some scout rifles or AR's to change the flavor up a bit.

bgbball31

So we have four for the raid, if we can get it running by 2pm gmt we can go, any later and my friend can't make it. I'll still be interested, though, we'll just need to find one more.

I play control mostly, and it works perfectly fine.

Do I have some time to mess around with some other stuff while waiting then? I'll just quit out of w/e it is when we're ready.

raindoc

KF? I'd be interested & available.

EDIT: done NM twice and now I even got a mic

nOoblet16

That's all good and well if you want to complete ignore any objectives.

I mostly play objective and outside of closed maps I haven't been getting killed by shotguns much. You just need to keep an eye on the radar, you can easily tell who is approaching with a shotgun and who isn't and you can avoid by jumping backwards quite easily and take them out with your Hand Canon.

void666

Banned
If you can't beat them, join them. Shotguns and shoulder charge is my new go-to. All I have left is to embrace thorn. Not sure if I can put down the mida though.

Me, i don't want to join them. Shotguns are stupid. Also i don't have a good party crasher +1. :D
But no, seriously. I hate when i'm shooting some dude in the face, he walks casually towards me and OHKs me with a shotgun. It's infuriating.
Buffing primaries would do the trick. But bungie doesn't seem to want it.

I've been trying to use fusion rifles and post patch, sidearms. Fusion rifles are great. But a little trickier to use.
The feeling when i melt hunter bambies and skating titans is worth it.

123rl

Engram farming progress:

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

I've got about 12 3OC left to last until next week. All characters are on the verge of levelling vanguard and factions

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone willing to run the KF with us please?

We need one more to leave at 2pm.

Me, i don't want to join them. Shotguns are stupid. Also i don't have a good party crasher +1. :D
But no, seriously. I hate when i'm shooting some dude in the face, he walks casually towards me and OHKs me with a shotgun. It's infuriating.
Buffing primaries would do the trick. But bungie doesn't seem to want it.

I've been trying to use fusion rifles and post patch, sidearms. Fusion rifles are great. But a little trickier to use.
The feeling when i melt hunter bambies and skating titans is worth it.

Seriously, there's no need to buff primaries.

There are obviously occasions when another will get the drop on, but if it's happening too often it's absolutely your tactics and gunplay that's the problem.

WeTeHa

Completed my final true meaning of war bounty, Got a 300 taikonaut. Meh.

Interested to see what they bring in as a replacement on tuesday.

Buffing primaries would do the trick.
Yep, right now this game is ruled by special weapons. Even the best primaries are two special weapons. HCs need bloom to go, ARs are still meh(haven't tried out medium ROF ones yet, but the other two archetypes are meh as usual), there's only three pulse rifles worth using, and they're all the fast ones, all the slower ones are very meh, and the only "meta" scout is Mida and nothing else.

#makeprimaries
TLW
greatagain

Do it Bungie
they won't ;_;

Right now, running 2 special weapons are way more powerful than a primary+special, and that is messed up.

What is the most efficient way to farm these? What was your routine?
For me, I've just ran strikes or crucible marathons, popping a 3oC at the beginning of each strike or match. The Exotics add up over time. Legendaries drop fairly often also.

Sometimes you'll get lucky and get two Exotics to drop at once, too.

Top Bottom