• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

JJShadow

Need one more for Daughters and Oryx NM. If anyone could give us a hand it would be appreciated, people keep leaving... ;_;

PSN: astropoff

I can give you a hand if you still need one

Thanks man...I ended up knocking out early yesterday.

Still need it done and have a couple hours free time right now. Btw, I have three charged Agnorach Runes ready to go.

Any other PS4 players want to help out?

Could I share one of your runes? Need the fragment but mine is stuck in 6/7 for days

Clunker

So what time will RoI actually be unlocked? I'll be at work but will hop on soon as I can to roll through the story, will likely be about 4pm Eastern, and I assume by that point everyone will be max light with all mew exotics unlocked and raid ready. :p

Dynasty8

I can give you a hand if you still need one

Could I share one of your runes? Need the fragment but mine is stuck in 6/7 for days

Sorry, I meant Antiquated Runes, not Agnorach. If you need Antiquated, sure...I should have one more left.

Also, thanks for the help Ruthless. Very clutch.

nope because that one checks for 6 person fireteam

I can promise this one's not true. I did it with three people on Crota's End:

ZTpgUVD.jpg

That's all three of us in the shot.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, fresh new raid for King's Fall, HM, doing all challenge modes. Looking for 3.

1. HaRyu (PSN: Harlan_Ryudo)
2. deafmedal
3. AuthenticM

SeanR1221

So as someone who heavily used to play, but hasn't touched the game since right after the latest hard mode raid came out, any major changes I should know about before getting back into it with the expansion?

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, fresh new raid for King's Fall, HM, doing all challenge modes. Looking for 3.

1. HaRyu (PSN: Harlan_Ryudo)
2. deafmedal
3. AuthenticM
4. robo
5. SunfirePrime

Ok robo is in (send me a friend request/give me your PSN). Two more.
EDIT: Sorry, one more.

So as someone who heavily used to play, but hasn't touched the game since right after the latest hard mode raid came out, any major changes I should know about before getting back into it with the expansion?

Not much changed since KF HM came out, other than challenge KF, and a lot of year 1 legendaries and exotics returned, and class and weapon nerfs galore since the April 12th update. Moments of Triumphsome end tomorrow. If you already have 1 exotic sword, then I'm guessing all you need is to collect all 50 fragments. The final 3 fragments came out with the challenge mode KF and all of them are out this week if those are the only 3 you need.

Biggest thing IMO was 1:1 infusion of gear in the April Update.

WeTeHa

Fall damage OP, pls nerf :p

I can't believe that can still happen though. Hasn't it always been Titans lol?

Haha yeah I think it was always titans. I remember that bug where defenders died when they used their supers oO

You were a little too excited running down the hall, so the teacher gave you detention.

:p

Edit: looking at the video in slow motion, I think that laggy guy lagged through me, and that is why I died.

So I started a multi game, we all meet in the middle, and a titan slams us... Game just started, the first strike was this titan slamming us.... Glitch?? I'm an idiot and didn't record it, but it was both shocking and amusing. Never saw that happen before.

rdytoroll

Would I need a Mic if I wanted to participate in Gaf fireteams in the future?
My shitty pc headset has decided to end its life a few days ago

So I started a multi game, we all meet in the middle, and a titan slams us... Game just started, the first strike was this titan slamming us.... Glitch?? I'm an idiot and didn't record it, but it was both shocking and amusing. Never saw that happen before.
What level was he? Also, what mode? If it was control and he was below level 40, capping the first flag could've leveled him up and given him his super.

Has anyone else encountered any glitched-out invincible cabal? It happened to me twice on the Dreadnaught in the Mausoleum where they come out of their ship. It was usually a captain/major, no matter how many times I got their health down to zero they'd suddenly have fraction back. Rockets, grenades, didn't matter. I know it was a glitch because if I left & came back suddenly I could kill them again.

What level was he? Also, what mode? If it was control and he was below level 40, capping the first flag could've leveled him up and given him his super.

No idea on level, but it was just that 3v3 mode that was the daily or whatever yesterday I think. Literally started, ran in, got slammed. It was odd.

Ambitious

I'd run this, but I'm only LL 307 will that be enough? (PSN: rickylevar)

I've never played CoE (took a 9 month break), but from a quick Google search I learned that although the light level is 320, it should be easy enough for 300-310 players.
So, I'm gonna be home in about 30min, but I might have deleted the game back then. And I'll have to install the recent patches anyway. How about one hour from now, would that be okay?

Anyone else up for CoE for the MoT in one hour?

Melchiah

I've been collecting points for ranking up reputation when the expansion hits, and a bunch of blue engrams for the Cryptarch, since they're worthless now after the last update, and Motes of Light and materials for Dead Orbit. I was wondering, if I should wait for the weekly reset time on tuesday to cash them in, or just do it on midnight when the expansion unlocks?

WQcsXQp.jpg

I've been collecting points for ranking up reputation when the expansion hits, and a bunch of blue engrams for the Cryptarch, since they're worthless now after the last update, and Motes of Light and materials for Dead Orbit. I was wondering, if I should wait for the weekly reset time on tuesday to cash them in, or just do it on midnight when the expansion unlocks?

WQcsXQp.jpg

The expansion does not unlock at midnight. It unlocks at 2am pacific, 5am eastern.

Use them after.

GutZ31

I wonder if I should try to flawless-solo Crota's End...

I never got around to doing flawless raider

maybe I should do that some time

Joey you need Gutz31.

Flawless you need, he's captain flawless.

If enough people need it, and can agree on a time, I can host a flawless raid run.

Shingu and Zocano, if you two can figure out a good time, I should be able to run it today with you guys.

Anyone else need Flawless raider?

Edit: Shameless double posting.

jeanRicK

I've never played CoE (took a 9 month break), but from a quick Google search I learned that although the light level is 320, it should be easy enough for 300-310 players.
So, I'm gonna be home in about 30min, but I might have deleted the game back then. And I'll have to install the recent patches anyway. How about one hour from now, would that be okay?

Anyone else up for CoE for the MoT in one hour?

Ok. 1 hour sounds good.

Ambitious

The god roll vendor one that used to be available? Yes...definitely in PvE. I use it all the time.

The old one with firefly and triple tap was godly.
The one in the vender now is just meh.

Yeah, that's mine. Extended Mag, Triple Tap and Firefly.

Man.. I have no idea what to do with my gear. I can barely remember which weapons I actually used, and I sure as hell have no idea which ones are still worth using after all the updates of this year.

P44

I just hope RoI has broken as hell (PVE) weapons.

Black Hammer
Gjally
Some elemental primary of some sorts

hnnrg so much fun

I mean let's be honest, as hard as they make the content, nothing has been too hard outside of maybe Skolas which was pretty hardcore when it came to positioning sometimes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah, that's mine. Extended Mag, Triple Tap and Firefly.

Man.. I have no idea what to do with my gear. I can barely remember which weapons I actually used, and I sure as hell have no idea which ones are still worth using after all the updates of this year.
It's not particularly worth stressing out over if you aren't actually attached to any of your gear, because Rise of Iron will undoubtedly introduce a ton of stuff that will become a new baseline in every category. In other words, anything's worth using until Tuesday, and after that all bets are off. You're not going to be screwed over by not having an ideal loadout from your existing gear because we're all going to be building new ones.

Top Bottom