• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

soultron

Banned
So good.

Anyone know what the minimum LL is going to be for beginning missions in RoI?

They will probably use LV40 as a basis, not LL, I'm guessing. Hence why they have a new character booster for LV40.

Is there a vendor in the game that sells Chromas? (Other than Eververse.)

deadduck

Got one last week, my first and only.

Has underdog, reinforced barrel, and hidden hand. Any good? What's your roll like?

Yeah that's good.

1) Rescue, Rifled, Life
2) Hotswap, Reinforced, reactive
3) something without range
4) something without range
5) something without range

Kyne

Anyone notice crap matchmaking lately? It'll be 4v6 and the last two spots will never fill. This is happened like 4-5 times in the last day.

Heavy kills should lower your score in the Crucible, or at the very least in Rumble.
Eh? Why grab heavy if it doesn't raise your score? Heavy would be pointless if this happened. Especially in Rumble. It would be a better solution to just remove heavy from Rumble, not make it hurt players.

neoism

aww yis
CsqtCiEWcAAlNMJ

Ambitious

Still three more hours until the patch download is finished. Well, time to go to bed. So I'm gonna have to try to get the remaining triumphs tomorrow, on the last day. Oh dear.

Hesemonni

Banned
I just wanted to say that Cabal gets criminally little attention given that their Theme music shits all over everything else in all its badassery and on top of that they are easily the most fun enemies to fight against.

Trakan

I just wanted to say that Cabal gets criminally little attention given that their Theme music shits all over everything else in all its badassery and on top of that they are easily the most fun enemies to fight against.

That theme is great the first time you hear it but it gets old quick.

For real though, easily the worst race.

SeanR1221

Not much changed since KF HM came out, other than challenge KF, and a lot of year 1 legendaries and exotics returned, and class and weapon nerfs galore since the April 12th update. Moments of Triumphsome end tomorrow. If you already have 1 exotic sword, then I'm guessing all you need is to collect all 50 fragments. The final 3 fragments came out with the challenge mode KF and all of them are out this week if those are the only 3 you need.

Biggest thing IMO was 1:1 infusion of gear in the April Update.

Awesome. It will be easy to jump right back in

Not much changed since KF HM came out, other than challenge KF, and a lot of year 1 legendaries and exotics returned, and class and weapon nerfs galore since the April 12th update. Moments of Triumphsome end tomorrow. If you already have 1 exotic sword, then I'm guessing all you need is to collect all 50 fragments. The final 3 fragments came out with the challenge mode KF and all of them are out this week if those are the only 3 you need.

So wait, if I'm missing those 3 fragments I can get them all today??

Just checked my Add-on list for Destiny and RoI is installed... so hyped. The Gjallerhorn and sparrow are installed, too.

Light level 261... getting there slowly...

How can you tell that the gjallerhorn and sparrow are 'installed'?

All I can see is that my content is counting down to be unlocked. No specific mention of items anywhere. Are you on Xbox or PS4?

Eh? Why grab heavy if it doesn't raise your score? Heavy would be pointless if this happened. Especially in Rumble. It would be a better solution to just remove heavy from Rumble, not make it hurt players.

I do wish heavy was removed from PvP altogether. I hate the bounties attached to it, the rush for it, the machine gun campers etc... The score reduction is just an alternative I offer, as a joke, knowing it would never happen.

deafmedal

Man I wish I had more time to help folks with Oralyx HM CM, feel bad for the folks who needed it but we couldn't get it done. Not a fan of that fight, too rigid and punishing for under leveled folks. Hope those who need it get it before times up. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me help. Can't wait to revisit the fight over leveled and stomp Oralyx's scrubby ass 😡
Who am I kidding, I may never return 😝

Jinjo

Goodbye Year 2 and Oryx. Much love from TFT.

UriMQcr.jpg

XxX

A full year of whooping Oryx ass
and on the final day he whooped ours lol
. Y2 was amazing, even better than Y1 and mainly thanks to the TFT crew. Now it's time to become Iron Lords together!

lutewaffle

Neo Member
Hey if anyone needs an extra for HM Oryx (or the full raid) on ps4 let me know please, it's the only MoT I have left. I'm a 318 Hunter.

I do wish heavy was removed from PvP altogether. I hate the bounties attached to it, the rush for it, the machine gun campers etc... The score reduction is just an alternative I offer, as a joke, knowing it would never happen.
I wish it wouldn't be on the IB weekly. Mainly because I can never get heavy kills in IB lol.

Mesharey

I got sparkling things on my head, how can I get the others or give it to someone?

Edit: also is there a way to play PoE 2 players only?

We can make that for the strikes, just 2 players and 3rd player can't enter even after the search in matchmaking, but it's not working for PoE, it searches a long time for 3rd player.

So my wife and I turned Destiny on for the first time in forever, and we can barely do anything. We're constantly getting "Attention: Contacting Destiny Servers" any time we dismantle something, change a piece of gear, or generally just interact with anyone in the tower.

It's making it super annoying to play.

Is this normal right now?

Try turning off x1 like you would on hard reset. Then unplug your modem and router 30 sec plug em back up starting with modem then router/routers then boot x1 back up. This usually makes those pesky errors stop.

Lol just sent u a pm after seeing your older post without seeing this one reading through thread.

Ha, just saw that. Yeah, I'd love to do a full HM run if we can find a group. Don't know if I'm up for CM though. I mean, I'm willing to give it a shot. Just seems tough based on what I've read.

Ha, just saw that. Yeah, I'd love to do a full HM run if we can find a group. Don't know if I'm up for CM though. I mean, I'm willing to give it a shot. Just seems tough based on what I've read.

Cool ill be on in a bit and start getting group together if anyone here wants to do KF hm in a bit give me or Serene a holler. As for challenge mode Oryx is actually easiest way to do it in my opinion and as far as other 2 warpriest is easy and Golgoroth is to once everyone knows how to do the lunch line.

MrDaravon

Still working on my pre-ROI bucket list if anyone wants to help or just run some Strikes/CoE/whatever on PSN. Still looking to do the following specifically though:

-Aetheon kill (NttE quest)
-NF on two characters (one of which is only ~313 so might need a bit of a carry)
-CoE full card on one character
-CoE 41 specifically; I need to get the ghost at the end and I keep somehow failing to find/get to it in time before randoms end it (understandably)
-Fireteam to help me cheese one of the Titan and two of the Warlock subclass strike quests (where you have to generate 7 orbs at once 3 times, it's significantly easier to cheese with a fireteam on the earth strike).

Also down for just CoE in general (still missing 2 queens items and could use engrams/upgrades) or Strikes or whatever. I'm just now starting my leg/exotic engram stash for RoI >_>

MrDaravon

Anyone up for Challenge of Elders full card?

PSN: Nicodemic

I can help you guys out with that

Yeah I'm down, I'm loading into the Reef now to grab a sigil on this character (who is my main at ~323ish so they shouldn't be a liability). My PSN is MrDaravon, just going to grab a quick drink. Want to complete a card, but if folks want to stick around to just keep running it I'm fine with that as well.

AEREC

Finally got my Eyasluna with what I think is an ok PvE roll (bolded is what Im using):

Column 1: Truesight IS, Fastdraw IS, Quickdraw IS
Column 2: Triple Tap
Column 3: Extended Mag, Explosive Rounds, High Calibur Rounds
Column 4: Reactive Reload

Been wanting this gun for a while and Im content with the roll I got, even though I wouldnt take it into the crucible.

I feel a cold coming on. I really hope I don't miss any work this week...

Talking about Eyasluna rolls: no one can know my pain; Rangefinder, Third Eye and... Oiled Frame. Ouch. That really hurts, Bungie.

Top Bottom