• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
How can you tell that the gjallerhorn and sparrow are 'installed'?

All I can see is that my content is counting down to be unlocked. No specific mention of items anywhere. Are you on Xbox or PS4?

PS4 and went to Add-on page. It listed all the add ons and it states installed on RoI and G/S.

Sykane

Anyone still need to do oryx challenge for the last fragment? I need it and would love to get my MoT done, normal or hard. PSN is wmc342, let me know

A full year of whooping Oryx ass
and on the final day he whooped ours lol
. Y2 was amazing, even better than Y1 and mainly thanks to the TFT crew. Now it's time to become Iron Lords together!
Bunch of scrubs. #TeamForeverTrying

So I'm guessing I can't get the Exotic Sword in time for the MoT reset because of the Armsday requirement?

Not if you're waiting until this coming Wednesday, no.

after reaching 335 on all characters a few months ago, i went on complete destiny blackout until now. is there any one place i can read through all/most of the things i need to know for rise of iron? in particular, i want to know what kind of stuff i should avoid getting rid of.

are they really not launching ROF with vault space? that seems extremely problematic to me. i logged in for the first time in months and played a little. instead of being excited for tuesday, i just came away feeling stressed out. my vault and all 3 characters slots of completely maxed, and i already feel like i've sacrificed tons of stuff that i wanted to hang on to. i have like 70 days of playing time in the game, and instead of looking at my stuff and seeing accomplishments, i see baggage. i try to clean house, but it's not easy. it feels like i have to research every little thing to make sure i don't dump something that might be useful at some point, especially considering how often that balance things.

i'll still get into the expansion because Destiny s my favorite game ever, but it feels like it's going to be a huge chore getting into it and clearing enough baggage to actually enjoy it.

MrDaravon

Hmm, got a Queen's Choice sidearm from CoE this week, reddit seems to think pretty highly of this one in general. Any opinions here? Mine rolled Zen Moment which people seem to specifically think highly of on this gun, but the other perks are reload related and Relentless Tracker which is eh.

If you're looking for the fragments only, do them on normal. There is a MoT for finishing KF on hard which I would suggest to do separately if you're working with an LFG group

Thank you. I did finish it on hard before I kind of dropped off playing, but they added the challenges and fragments after the fact. Is getting the fragments on normal something I could feasibly do with an lfg group?

So I'm guessing I can't get the Exotic Sword in time for the MoT reset because of the Armsday requirement?

I dont think so that sucks though if not youll be 1 day short. I got held up a bit but if you're good to play around 11 est we can do the raid. Hopefully some friends will be on and not getting their reps engrams etc ready for Tuesday and we can run through it in about an hour. If not we can try to look for a good group on lfg so it wont be a painful run lol.

Looks like i'm logging back in. Happy to do multiple runs + Crota if people are interested.

We can go with A-one, MrDaravon only needed the Atheon kill so we can save the CP for him.

Kalamari

Looks like i'm logging back in. Happy to do multiple runs + Crota is people are interested.

We can go with A-one, MrDaravon only needed the Atheon kill so we can save the CP for him.

Good idea, I'm almost done with this control match

Oops Daravon is laying Destiny, I'll send him a message

after reaching 335 on all characters a few months ago, i went on complete destiny blackout until now. is there any one place i can read through all/most of the things i need to know for rise of iron? in particular, i want to know what kind of stuff i should avoid getting rid of.

are they really not launching ROF with vault space? that seems extremely problematic to me. i logged in for the first time in months and played a little. instead of being excited for tuesday, i just came away feeling stressed out. my vault and all 3 characters slots of completely maxed, and i already feel like i've sacrificed tons of stuff that i wanted to hang on to. i have like 70 days of playing time in the game, and instead of looking at my stuff and seeing accomplishments, i see baggage. i try to clean house, but it's not easy. it feels like i have to research every little thing to make sure i don't dump something that might be useful at some point, especially considering how often that balance things.

i'll still get into the expansion because Destiny s my favorite game ever, but it feels like it's going to be a huge chore getting into it and clearing enough baggage to actually enjoy it.

Game Informer had alot of info. I feel ya on the vault space Im still holding onto all my year 1 stuff and others and becomes a problem with management. Should make another kiosk for raid armor. I would also love it if they put training dummies in a social space maybe instance it off on a side or something to test out weapons and builds like WoW does just with distance measurements on ground or signs etc to test ranges as well.

Dynasty8

Daravon is in, sorry A-one. Maybe we can get a second run after that you can join.

No worries at all. Good luck to you guys.

Looks like i'm logging back in. Happy to do multiple runs + Crota if people are interested.

Thanks again for helping with Court of Oryx earlier today. Also...Crota raid is the only raid I've never experienced. Would be very down to join in from the beginning if you guys ever do a run.

PS4 and went to Add-on page. It listed all the add ons and it states installed on RoI and G/S.

Interesting. When I view the store on the web, those items have download buttons, but when I try them they error out.

I think we have the content..these are just unlock keys. File sizes are super small.

Interesting. When I view the store on the web, those items have download buttons, but when I try them they error out.

I think we have the content..these are just unlock keys. File sizes are super small.
Yep. The patch last week was actually most of Rise of Iron. The thing you purchased was just an unlock key, essentially.

Tsukumo

Hmm, got a Queen's Choice sidearm from CoE this week, reddit seems to think pretty highly of this one in general. Any opinions here? Mine rolled Zen Moment which people seem to specifically think highly of on this gun, but the other perks are reload related and Relentless Tracker which is eh.

Mine has sureshot, army of one and hotswap: seems to have no recoil at all, extremely accurate even in air, nice rate of fire. Not necessarily a beast in PVP, really impressive in PVE because headshots reliably and doesn't recoil much even at the highest rate of fire possible. Also, I mean, glows :D

I dont think so that sucks though if not youll be 1 day short. I got held up a bit but if you're good to play around 11 est we can do the raid. Hopefully some friends will be on and not getting their reps engrams etc ready for Tuesday and we can run through it in about an hour. If not we can try to look for a good group on lfg so it wont be a painful run lol.

I'll be back on around 11:30 EST if that works for you?

ryseing

Can anyone carry me on CoE either today or tomorrow? If today, it's going to need to be within the next hour or so. I'm only 297 and don't stand a chance of getting all of my MoT done, but I would like to get at least the level 3 shader. Thanks y'all.

Top Bottom