• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

MoonGred

https://gamerant.com/destiny-rise-iron-launch-time/

2 AM Pacific time. This sucks.

They should just do an update at midnight

September 21st for Australia it is!

What is the most reliable way to get exotic shards? I read something that dismantling gets you two and you just build it from the blueprint to rinse and repeat for a 1 exotic shard profit each time. I've only got a handful of exotics and don't really want to gamble them away.

NeOak

Got the collection upgrade. Finally took the disc out of my PS4 after like a year in there without ejecting it.

I only did it because of the Lv 40 upgrade tbh. It's going to be weird to not hear the disc spinning when I launch Destiny from now on after two years.

The 48.485GB download begins.

Ryck

Got the collection upgrade. Finally took the disc out of my PS4 after like a year in there without ejecting it.

I only did it because of the Lv 40 upgrade tbh. It's going to be weird to not hear the disc spinning when I launch Destiny from now on after two years.

The 48.485GB download begins.
Ouch, guess you deleted the application data as well eh?

NeOak

Ouch, guess you deleted the application data as well eh?

Yeah, the PS4 is dog shit for application management. The Xbox 360 was the best IMO. Even the XBO was dog shit too until recent, and it isn't as good as the 360 anyway.

What is the most reliable way to get exotic shards? I read something that dismantling gets you two and you just build it from the blueprint to rinse and repeat for a 1 exotic shard profit each time. I've only got a handful of exotics and don't really want to gamble them away.

It's usual reset time Tuesday is it not? 5pm for us in WA.

Dibbs

Reached my personal goal: half of the Y2 triumphs. With a family and limited play time I think that's worth some kind of recognition. Now bring me RoI and take my kids for a week or two!

exYle

So, just going though most of the April update today for the first time. Any chance I'll be able to do my first Challenge of the Elders before RoI or nah?

Buy a Truth or another Exotic heavy weapon from the blueprint thing (1 exotic shard and 2500 glimmer) and put in 7 motes of light after using a Heavy telemetry to unlock all of its perks. Dismantling that weapon will get you two Exotic shards so you can basically make infinite shards depending on how much glimmer and how many motes you have.

Kal117K

Neo Member
So, just going though most of the April update today for the first time. Any chance I'll be able to do my first Challenge of the Elders before RoI or nah?
You should be able to do it if you reached the light level. Really only three missions, then you do the level 41 prison, then onto 42 for that questline.

Ryck

Yeah, the PS4 is dog shit for application management. The Xbox 360 was the best IMO. Even the XBO was dog shit too until recent, and it isn't as good as the 360 anyway.
I did the same, my buddy didn't, his download was only 19Gb.

Ryck

I tried to find how to do that, couldn't find how to just delete the disc install.
Apparently it was just deleting the "Destiny" tile from the main XMB or whatever it's called now.

End of the day I prefer a clean install though so nbd.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Petra better have her weekly taken bounties on Tuesday. I've been patiently leveling up my queens wrath for the past few weeks to get my boolean gemini and I'm still 250 short. One more bounty should do it but i really hope they don't change things up come Tuesday.

Kal117K

Neo Member
But it's not match made, right? I'll need friends?
Yeah, just to make it easier. I've solo'd it before, but if you want an easy go at it, one or two people should be enough. I might be up for it tomorrow if you don't find someone haha.

exYle

Yeah, just to make it easier. I've solo'd it before, but if you want an easy go at it, one or two people should be enough. I might be up for it tomorrow if you don't find someone haha.

I'll ask tomorrow then =)

Pretty low light level right now, I'll probably need a carry

I know it's been a while, and this are pretty damn last minute, but are there any kind souls out there who're willing to carry my sorry ass through a Hard Raid/Challenge of Elders?

GorillaJu

Ez6JX2O.jpg

About as ready as I'll ever be. All three characters at the same state.

Wow. Lag is strong this morning. 2 italian guys just got 7+ kdr in the daily. No one could touch them. I was killed by UR when he was ground level and I was up high on memento. Died so many times without actually knowing what happened.

Just stop matchmaking me with italians with potato internet!

bungo just doesn't want me to get grasp :(

Honestly, between Grasp, Hawksaw & PDX-41 the difference between them pretty much comes down to the roll. I have all three (and I've landed like 3-4 Hawksaws from Shaxx) and I roll with the PDX now because that gave me the best combo of impact+stability. Grasp is amazing with that RoF but I can only see an absolute 100% god roll being worth all that effort.

Top Bottom