• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

JJShadow

Morning DGaf! Today I'd like to clear as many quests as possible before RoI hits tomorrow, so I was wondering if anyone would be down to help me this afternoon with the NTTE quest by doing a quick VoG run, either normal or hard mode. I've only done it once before, so I'd really appreciate if some of you could guide me all the way through

Vault of Glass - Normal or Hard - 19:00 BST (UK time) - PS4
1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)

Thanks!

I may be putting together a VoG run on Xbox One sometime later today. Perhaps around 5 or 6pm Est. If I do I'll let you know. I'll have a couple clan members with me most likely but the rest of the spots will be free. Not listing a roster yet just in case something comes up and changes plans haha.

This Rumble scoring system sometimes...

hBhj7AL.jpg

/bitter

Morning DGaf! Today I'd like to clear as many quests as possible before RoI hits tomorrow, so I was wondering if anyone would be down to help me this afternoon with the NTTE quest by doing a quick VoG run, either normal or hard mode. I've only done it once before, so I'd really appreciate if some of you could guide me all the way through

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)

Thanks!

I need to do this too actually so stick my name down!

Rise of Iron pre ordered. Was kind of on the fence since I'm nowhere near as hyped as I was for TTK, but I did it. On a side note, I have 5 Antiquated Runes I need to burn through in CoO if anyone wants to help out? Hunting better relics.

Owl Sector Debrief to Ikora Rey, OS-I6 9

Z. SHIRAZI CB-PZ-11.5
I said: Forgive me. He said: Only if.

RAM: The Hidden, the Witches, and our research corps may have had a breakthrough, using the information that Berriole has unearthed. We think we can neutralize this mite. The only problem is, we might kill Shun in the process.

IR: Are you waiting for permission?

RAM: It seemed respectful to ask.

IR: Do it, and the Traveler's Light shine on you.

Damn. Ikora is ice cold.

glaurung

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)

Thanks!
I can come and help you guys out. I still need the VoG gauntlets for my Warlock collection.

Ambitious

Iif anyone wants to team up for CoE and/or KF CM (all challenges) later today, I'm down for it. Still haven't got all Moments of Triumph.

Its across all playlists +10 for melee, +50 for super/kill the leader etc etc..

I know, but somehow that seems more in place in a team/objective based match type. Rumble should probably just be about who's best at killing people, not who gets 200 extra points solely because they're a Blade Dancer.

Ah interesting. I didn't catch that.

Curious if you have a guess/knowledge as to the question I posed about character ages!

Saladin is pretty old; I don't think there is anything to figure out how old, exactly— he was leader of the Vanguard at Twilight Gap and the Iron Lords predate the Vanguard. How old is the Vanguard? How long ago was that battle?

I would assume Saladin is one of the first guardians.

Saladin is pretty old; I don't think there is anything to figure out how old, exactly— he was leader of the Vanguard at Twilight Gap and the Iron Lords predate the Vanguard. How old is the Vanguard? How long ago was that battle?

I would assume Saladin is one of the first guardians.
Were the iron lords forged in light? I don't think saladfingers was a Guardian, though I guess by function he and the others could be considered as such, as they were the defenders at the time.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Do dead ghosts give anything besides grimoire rank? Also, we will be able to collect the ones we missed after RoI hits, right?

WeTeHa

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)

Thanks!

I can join and I can bring a friend.

eshock

I didn't see it in the OP--what's the best way to post LFG requests to GAF members? I want to finish up some TTK sp content before tomorrow, mostly that Petra quest that requires a fireteam.

JJShadow

I need to do this too actually so stick my name down!

Rise of Iron pre ordered. Was kind of on the fence since I'm nowhere near as hyped as I was for TTK, but I did it. On a side note, I have 5 Antiquated Runes I need to burn through in CoO if anyone wants to help out? Hunting better relics.

I can come and help you guys out. I still need the VoG gauntlets for my Warlock collection.

I can join and I can bring a friend.

Nice! You're all in

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)
2. TehGoomba (CollateralCat-)
3. glaurung (glaurung)
4. WeTeHa (WeTeHa)
5. WeTeHa's friend

Still one spot available for anyone who needs that Atheon kill or just for fun!

Of course you will, Guardian! I have no 'raid group' nor a consistent group of XBL friends, yet I've completed KF HM something like 50 times and have a lot of fond memories from (some of) the runs. :p

My play times vary wildly, but add me: Shermas. See you in ROI.

Yeah, I know. I've always used LFG expect for the times I had some people who played for a good while.

I'll manage.

So should I not be spending any legendary marks or essentially anything right now, and just wait for expansion? Will new stuff be hitting the vendors?

glaurung

Nice! You're all in

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)
3. glaurung (glaurung)
4. WeTeHa (WeTeHa)
5. WeTeHa's friend

Wait, when was the downtime?

shingi70

Banned
Nothing but contacting the servers, at this point I wonder if there's any point in playing this week. Never had this happen so often before.

Zakalwe

Banned
I think I found the perfect FR.

gkI9i9p.jpg

Great impact, quick charge time, hip fire AND rangefinder.

Single Point Sling/Skip Rounds in the third column. 6 in the mag.

*dies happy*

I've got a quick question, can you switch factions at any point now? I sorta remember there being a time component to it when TTK dropped, but I haven't really messed with it since. I ask, because I must've edged all the other factions before TTK and never leveled them up. I was thinking of finally taking advantage of that on all of my characters for ROI.

Nice! You're all in

1. JJShadow (JJShadow77)
3. glaurung (glaurung)
4. WeTeHa (WeTeHa)
5. WeTeHa's friend

I could possibly join.

I don't have a mic and haven't played the raid before so may be more of a hindrance than help though.

I've got a quick question, can you switch factions at any point now? I sorta remember there being a time component to it when TTK dropped, but I haven't really messed with it since. I ask, because I must've edged all the other factions before TTK and never leveled them up. I was thinking of finally taking advantage of that on all of my characters for ROI.

One switch per reset, I believe. Swap today, edge, roll over tomorrow, switch back, roll over, done for a week.

Anyone up for a quick CoE run? I got to do this scorecard thing for my MoT still. I am only 310 right now but I can probably hold my own.

CoE - asap
1.Gutterboy44

GorillaJu

One faction switch per week is still an active limitation.

dawgparty

I've been saving my Legendary Marks for the Hung Jury but I'm wondering if I should wait with the expansion coming out tomorrow? Will it be rendered useless or something?

that is a lot

And here I am still feeling a little guilty for having dropped $15 to get the Taken emote. Thank you, ape.

Hot damn lol. I dropped $20 on silver in prep for Rise of Iron emotes and such. Now I don't feel so bad! :D

tumblr_nokrumOBEI1s08qivo1_500.gif

Is there even going to be $100 worth of stuff to buy from them? Seems like you could get everything in like, $10-$20.

It took me more than $20 to get the Taken emote when the April update dropped. It's all RNG. I am also happy to toss Bungie some extra money at this point. Destiny has become my WoW, my Madden, my CoD, my one game that I play everyday. In the grand scheme of things, I've actually saved money by playing Destiny. Here's to Year 3!

Top of Page Edit: Lets go! Hype! Hype! Hype!

Top Bottom