• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Lgndryhr

Happy to help.

Most of the Kings Fall raid weapons are bad, especially the AR, HC, RL and Fusion. You can safely delete them, not even worth collecting.

For others you have to know the rolls and perks, can't say otherwise.

Also, no reason to keep Y1 versions of exotics if you have the Y2 ones.

Cannot tell without seeing perks.

Google the perks and see if you like the sound of them. Try out the weapons and see if you like how they feel.

There are tonnes of reviews of perks and weapons online that will let you know which are good for PvE and PvE respectively.

Thanks for the info!

What about the consumables and materials?

rezn0r

Not sure if this is allowed, but this is what my character is carrying and in the vault. See anything I am holding onto that is not needed? Some things I kept for collector's purposes.

http://imgur.com/a/n9exr

I'd break the year 1 exotics (helmets that are stuck at LL 160, etc) since you can use the shards and you can get the year2+ versions from the kiosk. Don't have any other tips, my vault is packed with stuff I don't want to get rid of either (year 1 raid gear, SRL/halloween crap, etc)

No more stupid ass hive/hive like raid gear... I cannot wait. I hate the hive, I hate the design and the bonelike armor and weapons. I would take car size space turtle gear instead of hive crap.

New content cannot come fast enough!

You should just repost that picture of your vault. Picture is worth a thousand words. :)

I don't know what you're talking about

i9awvkc.jpg

GreyWind

No more stupid ass hive/hive like raid gear... I cannot wait. I hate the hive, I hate the design and the bonelike armor and weapons. I would take car size space turtle gear instead of hive crap.

Yeah I hate the design too. Some of the helmets and chest armour are just awful

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So are we going to get blues that decrypt over 335? Or is it going to follow the April update formula of leveling by doing weekly stuff like CoE, Nightfall and Raids along with faction rewards and exotics?

I highly doubt Bungie would make it that grindy for the non hardcore gamers who buy the expansion.

Zakalwe

Banned

Thank god. The Hive aesthetic for Weapons and Armour is /hideous/.

It's like a 12 year old's design for some kind of bad-ass monster guardian. Horrid.

My Titan (Defender) finally made Level 40 last night. I've been leveling her up for about 2 weeks now. That virus and the exotic class sunbreakers class item really helped speed up the process.

The artifact is still holding her back from hitting 335, just like my Hunter, but I'm not too worried about that with Rise of Iron coming soon.

kidko

I've been hoarding since august haha. I also have a titan and hunter full of legendary and blue engrams, not pictured. My warlock is going to blow the Cryptarch's mind.

It's gonna be an Iron Xmas! Randos strolling your tower instance at gonna be floored as they see the chat feed scrolling with your rewards

void666

Banned
Overhyped. I love some new content. I wish bungie could deliver DLCs more often.

Time "wasted" on destiny: 1660 hours
Ready for more.

Any word on whether or not this thing is going to be available at 9pm Pacific tonight, like most other games? I redeemed the code I got from Amazon yesterday afternoon.

jacobs34

Ugh. I've been going back and forth over whether or not I should get this expansion for a couple of weeks now. I tend to binge on Destiny's multiplayer for a couple months at a time. I rarely play any of the PVE content, and I'm in no way interested in the new raid. Is the new multiplayer content just a couple of new maps and the kill confirmed game mode? I'm not sure that's enough to get me to buy right away with a number of other shooters releasing in the next couple of months.

todd360

Ugh. I've been going back and forth over whether or not I should get this expansion for a couple of weeks now. I tend to binge on Destiny's multiplayer for a couple months at a time. I rarely play any of the PVE content, and I'm in no way interested in the new raid. Is the new multiplayer content just a couple of new maps and the kill confirmed game mode? I'm not sure that's enough to get me to buy right away with a number of other shooters releasing in the next couple of months.

How can you not be interested in the raid? Luke Smith spits upon you and bans your account.
yeah its just like 4 maps or so and a new game type. Plus private matches are a thing now.

Zakalwe

Banned

Destiny's gunplay > everything else, though!

jacobs34

Destiny's gunplay > everything else, though!

I know! I probably have 500-600 hours of PvP in this game. If COD 4 Remaster wasn't coming out I would buy this for sure, but if there is a online shooter I enjoy more than Destiny it would probably be COD 4, and that's where my friends will be playing.

Zakalwe

Banned
659... I thought I would be much higher than that.

I did leave after HoW though, so I guess it would be about double that had I stayed.

Very glad I left. In that time I became a freelance web developer from 0 web dev knowledge. I think that was probably time better spent.

Top Bottom