• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah I worded my post a little poorly, I was more asking if you think it's possible to find 5 other King's Fall "virgins" without it taking forever. Your answer still applies to that question, though. xD
The quick and ugly answer is no. :( See my above post, but it's pretty close to impossible at this point- this is content that is over a year old. Finding the 5 is a tall order to begin with- then the "without it taking forever" caveat puts the chances at nominally 0. Sorry :(

I run newbie raids every week, and there will be many chances to join KF ones, and I don't expect anyone to be familar with them if they join, but in these raids I'm very explcitly explaining each encounter and assigning roles to try to respect everyone's time.

If you are interested in blind raiding, and I totally am myself, I would say see what you can do to gear up and find a willing group for Wrath of the Machine.

KxoZz

I only have 1320 hours :( And I'm a day one player, too.
Didn't help that I took a break from march to july.
Will probably get to 1400h by the weekend though lol

Hedgey

rgLwu.png

rgLym.png

What's a Warlock?

MrDaravon

Flocki I'm joining in now, don't have a headset (my golds are charging) for a bit though.

You are correct yes though in that just completing CoE is sufficient for the quest, don't need to complete a card or anything.

GutZ31

For some reason the update is 31GB on my PS4 :O

Maybe some shit happened on the file verification.

31 GB? Wtf?

104 MB update from what I saw on Goth's stream.

The full game is 31GB's. You will see a "Preparing to Download..." message with a percentage, this is checking the patch database to make sure you have all the previous patches, and that the hard drive is in order before downloading the actual patch.

The patch is 104MB's

MrDaravon

Glad I could help flocki, that last fight suuuuuucks, can't imagine doing that solo lol. I got carried a few times through that last week so paying it forward :D

SpecX

The full game is 31GB's. You will see a "Preparing to Download..." message with a percentage, this is checking the patch database to make sure you have all the previous patches, and that the hard drive is in order before downloading the actual patch.

The patch is 104MB's
Sony needs to fix this or come up with a better solution. Sucks having to do this every damn time.

It always does that, you need 100GB+ free space on the PS even if the hotfix is 100mb.
This as well. My PS4 downstairs is pretty much dedicated to Destiny and GTA with all the stuff I've deleted to ensure I can update.

Looks like the database has been updated and now promptly mined. It's up spoiler tagged on reddit DTG if you're interested. You can see the
raid bosses
on there etc.

Top Bottom