• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Lnkn52

Top 7% in Time Wasted on Destiny. Com'on DGAF. Step it up.

Top of Page Edit: Don't forget to stock up on Silver.

W96pZOF.png

MrDaravon

FUCK I was at the very very very end of the daily story mission when I got booted for the update, I thought I had already grabbed it. God fucking damn it, I H A T E this fucking story mission, half the time I get killed from phalanx shield geometry bullshit. Fuck.

Bought and completed all content up until Kings Fall was released, still a good time to jump in on Rise of Iron?

This will be the most active you will see the community until Destiny 2.

Then it will go back to the dregs, the bottom of the barrel the true crazies... or the people that made this hit 42 OT threads.

soultron

Banned
The only way you can appease the Destiny gods is to present them with an offering of silver.

Real talk: I had a 20% discount code on PSN and I honestly couldn't think of anything to use it on.
I bought the $20 Silver pack. I got a pink sparrow and the formal bow out of it, so I consider that a win. But now I have all this extra Silver with nothing to spend it on since nothing else will beat a pink sparrow and the formal bow.

Kukawaki

Good day DGAF, would anyone like to help out with a quick and dirty Golgy CM, Hard, starting from totems

1. Ruthless
2. Kukawaki
3. El_Cirkix_787

The full game is 31GB's. You will see a "Preparing to Download..." message with a percentage, this is checking the patch database to make sure you have all the previous patches, and that the hard drive is in order before downloading the actual patch.

The patch is 104MB's

I had everything (50GB) but for some reason it decided that I had to download 31GB again.

At least is downloading fast.

Pejo

So other than HM Raid and Varik's weekly scorecard, what options do I have for increasing light level before this patch? Also, is it even worth it? I just came back after being out for months and have put like 10 hours in over the past 3 days just catching up on quests and bounties. Engrams seem to only drop 240-280 light stuff, though I'm saving all my exotics for the patch.

Shito

I'm so happy to see this thread slowly getting back to the speed of its former glory ! :D
Some 620+ hours "wasted" on Destiny; at least I'm the one who played the most out of my small clans of friends. ^^
Quite hyped for tomorrow, even though I didn't take my day off so I will have to wait some 8 hours after reset to dive in, but what a night it will be. <3

Top Bottom