• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

soldat7

Posted for a new page...I'm ticked:

Anyone else preorder at GameStop? I did and the download code put money in my Xbox account rather than grant me download access to the game.

What gives? I can't find Rise of Iron on Live, so I'm stuck with money but nothing to spend it on. I guess I can't pre-download?

NastyBook

Anyone else preorder at GameStop? I did and the download code put money in my Xbox account rather than grant me download access to the game.

What gives? I can't find Rise of Iron on Live, so I'm stuck with money but nothing to spend it on. I guess I can't pre-download?
Wow, that seems really....stupid on Gamestop's part. How can they not just get a code? Sloppy af.

Try buying it from within the game, it should work. I couldn't find the option recently either in the store but if you click the new cinematic on the director it will link you to the store to purchase it.

So I bought Rise of Iron on my PS4 and it says it is preloaded and everything but when I go to the store page on the website the game does not say 'Purchased' and it wont let me buy it again... did I mess something up?

Anyone up for a CoE? Not done one before, but 310 light so should be okay. Also need to do a Nightfall and my Exotic Sword Quest still if anyone is up for that too. Have about 2 hours to spare.

chur

Whoa I just talked to someone about something like this. They were complaining that they bought a voucher from GS, but when they went to redeem it the Xbox store asked them for tax money. It makes sense now looking at your post. He wasn't sold a voucher, he was sold $30 in Xbox money. Man GS sucks.

Seibmoz

Does anyone know if I buy the rise of iron soundtrack does it give me a code to download straight to my iPhone or do I have to break out the laptop and download the files?

Messiek

My plan was to edge all characters today but then ...
College knocked me down . 3 projects due to next Monday, 7 texts to read and a test on Friday.

I'm still playing tomorrow all day. YOLO
Pray for me.

labx

Banned
Hi, I would love to be a part of this community. I read in the ps4, that I had to PM one of you so I can participate. I don't know if it is too late for me, I only played Vanilla version and only one raid.

My psn: is leoncio15

thank you.

My plan was to edge all characters today but then ...
College knocked me down . 3 projects due to next Monday, 7 texts to read and a test on Friday.

I'm still playing tomorrow all day. YOLO
Pray for me.
See you in a couple of hours! Ape misses your shards story heh.

Agent

Factions edged on 3 characters, engrams collected, 4:45am alarm set. Let's do this.

Of course most of the exotic engrams I got were helmet and chest, which looks like there are fairly minimal new items of. Either way, I should be able to get some decent stuff fairly quickly.

Also entered the Union of Light emblem giveaway. Thanks for sharing the code for a giveaway!

Messiek

See you in a couple of hours! Ape misses your shards story heh.

Yeaaah. I hope this raid also have a shard mechanic, cuz you know, I'm an expert when talking about shards.
I'll do a PSA for the whole group when ROI drops with my shard story. Ape will love it.

See you soon :)

Top Bottom