• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is the current strike specific loot going to still be here tomorrow? I've never gotten the Taniks cloak and still want it.

Wondering if I need to go farming right now

So if I already own the game + Taken King, I need to choose Destiny - The Collection Upgrade in the store for $39.99 to get Rise of Iron, right? I'm on XB1.

Miggytronz

Posted for a new page...I'm ticked:

Anyone else preorder at GameStop? I did and the download code put money in my Xbox account rather than grant me download access to the game.

What gives? I can't find Rise of Iron on Live, so I'm stuck with money but nothing to spend it on. I guess I can't pre-download?
See they told me about that when I went to pick up my PS4 preorder but when I went home and popped the code in it was for a ROI install. Not PSN currency as they told me.

bgbball31

I'm on for a bit if anyone needs help with anything or just wants to group up. I won't claim to be the best, but I'll help out however I can.

Kyne

TIL I learned that because I got a code gifted from Amazon I don't get the Iron Sparrow. PSN preorders only.

Heads up to other fellow guardians.

feelsbadman.

Trying to get a KF Normal raid going to run all three CM's. Anyone down? Would prefer to mostly have people who have run the normal raid multiple times but we can always be flexible.

1.Gutterboy44

oSoLucky

Do you still have room? PSN = VIN-BUC

Ive only done it 2x so guide/carry somewhat necessary.

Can confirm, Vin needs to ride someone's back through jumping sections lol.

Trying to get a KF Normal raid going to run all three CM's. Anyone down? Would prefer to mostly have people who have run the normal raid multiple times but we can always be flexible.

1.Gutterboy44

Is your light too low for hard? Either way I'll come if you need some. PSN is KC_Darkness.

NastyBook

1.Gutterboy44
2.GibbShift
I can run a normal. Haven't run a full raid since my hiatus back in Feb, but I can follow directions rather well...and I have a Titan.

Can confirm, Vin needs to ride someone's back through jumping sections lol.

Is your light too low for hard? Either way I'll come if you need some. PSN is KC_Darkness.

I am 313. I would be up for HM, I have made it to Oryx a few times on HM, just figured the CM's would be easier on normal. Edit: I haven't ran KF since like march, so normal would be a good warm up for a Oryx HM attempt that I also need to do

1.Gutterboy44
2.GibbShift
3. KC_Darkness

I'll send invites once we get closer to full

oSoLucky

I am 313. I would be up for HM, I have made it to Oryx a few times on HM, just figured the CM's would be easier on normal.

1.Gutterboy44
2.GibbShift
3. KC_Darkness

Yeah they are, didn't know if you needed a HM kill to or not was all. Normal is a lot easier of people aren't super experienced because you can 2 phase all the fights up to Oryx easier, meaning less room for mistakes.

vin-buc

I am 313. I would be up for HM, I have made it to Oryx a few times on HM, just figured the CM's would be easier on normal.

1.Gutterboy44
2.GibbShift
3. KC_Darkness

Yea - I'll probably hold you all back. But I'm always down - even hard mode.

Do we need a RoI OT? Most of the regulars make a post or two in it then end up back here and it's just another thread for everyone to make drive by Destiny hate posts.

bfett9

Neo Member
Did anyone else who bought the ROI ost earlier today get a second email with a new download link and emblem code?

Just wondering if they goofed or if there was missing content in the first link.

Spent my last Year 2 night trying to teach my wife how to play Destiny. Let's just say that I will be continuing to search for five more fireteam members. Her screeching, cursing, and meticulously deliberate manipulation of one stick at a time were fun moments.

She's a good sport for trying and for putting up with "my other wife" as she calls Destiny. She's supportive of/resigned to the time I'll be giving RoI this week.

See you all in Year 3! Stay safe out there, Guardians.

dWNtAVc

Top Bottom