• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

darthbob

Is it a code to download in iTunes or can I enter and download straight from my iPhone?

It's an archive containing lossy and lossless files of the soundtrack as well as a .pdf containing the cover art, track listing, etc. and this:

CVUZ2xc.jpg

For new page,

Trying to get a KF Normal raid going to run all three CM's. Anyone down? Would prefer to mostly have people who have run the normal raid multiple times but we can always be flexible.

1.Gutterboy44
2.GibbShift
3. KC_Darkness

Wallach

Damn, I accidentally rolled my vanguard level over. I'm guessing there's no point in leaving the package unclaimed until after RoI right?

unless you think you'll level it again before 2AM, I say leave it

no harm done just in case it's different this time for whatever reason

Do we need a RoI OT? Most of the regulars make a post or two in it then end up back here and it's just another thread for everyone to make drive by Destiny hate posts.
Id just want one because it would cater to people like me who played Taken King for a few months and haven't jumped back in until now. Literally every single thing you guys say in here goes straight over my head and I would hope for some kind of summary about how the game changed in the last 8 months, and why everyone has bugs flying around their heads.

You know what we need are a two community threads each for Xbox and ps4 players. Hardly anyone LFG is posting which platform they are on.
PS4: Looking for group!

Xbox: looking for group on Xbox!

That's usually what happens lol

Two threads really aren't necessary when the simple solution is for people to post what system. No reason why we should split the community like that.

MrDaravon

Nico the game crashed on me on at the end of the boss fight, someone was using Firefly. I'm going to bail for the night, I'll get it some other time, sorry you ran through that for no reason :(

I literally can't believe I've had a totally shit day in Destiny, then shit day in Battlefront, then came back to Destiny to do the CoE 41 to get my last ghost and the game fucking crashes 2 seconds from the end. FML.

Nicodemic

Nico the game crashed on me on at the end of the boss fight, someone was using Firefly. I'm going to bail for the night, I'll get it some other time, sorry you ran through that for no reason :(

I literally can't believe I've had a totally shit day in Destiny, then shit day in Battlefront, then came back to Destiny to do the CoE 41 to get my last ghost and the game fucking crashes 2 seconds from the end. FML.

Sorry for you buddy! No biggy on my side, I needed the marks. Swear I wasn't using a gun with firefly though. We'll go again soon!

blamite

Interesting to note that there are legendary version of the Exotic faction class items added with RoI. May just be placeholders and not actually available

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=3636271395&itemname=Mark of the Executor

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=3552383232&itemname=Mark of Oblivion

Weird, but as long as the exotic versions are still available... Still gotta fill out my exotic kiosk for completion's sake. I guess these are just there so you can get the basic look of the item more easily, but without the respawn effect?

TsuWave

hadn't turn the game on in so long, booted it up and panicked when a friend told me today was the last day to complete the year 2 book of triumphs, luckily only two steps to do to complete it, the "return to the reef" and "challenge of the elders" one. just finished and now i'm ready for rise of iron.

Poetaster

Banned
I'm about to order RoI and am a little confused about something. I already own the game, all expansions, and collectors items digitally on PS4. Is there no reason for me to get the version that costs 10 dollars more? It's just for people looking to upgrade from physical to digital and not a version with extra collectors content?

chur

I'm about to order RoI and am a little confused about something. I already own the game, all expansions, and collectors items digitally on PS4. Is there no reason for me to get the version that costs 10 dollars more? It's just for people looking to upgrade from physical to digital and not a version with extra collectors content?
No reason. There's no extra content.

chur

They changed the box art for Destiny on Twitch. It used to be the vanilla box art. Now it's the ROI box art. Get hyped.

Abylim

I'm diving back into this, after not touching it since TTK pretty much.

PSN Abylim looking for some folks to run shit with. Pretty excited for this actually

lt519

Damn it, forgot to queue the update on my PS4. That's one thing I've never liked, how long this game takes to update itself.

I always assume it auto-updates, not sure why it needed me to come out of rest mode to start. I'm hearing 30GB? Ugh. Can't possibly be that big..

Top Bottom