• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

FyreWulff

What do I have to do to get a fucking CoO instance with more people. Ugh.

if you're on PS4, I can help you.

Otherwise, the trick to getting more CoO participants is to walk slowly through the hallway to it to give matchmaking more time to invite you, and you set your fireteam to public and invite people to your fireteam, because if there's 3 solo people nobody else can get matched in (because you all reserve 2 more slots for fireteam members to be invited)

ALSO THIS IS LAST MINUTE AS FUCK but does anyone have a NM Warpriest checkpoint I could grab real quick to start off my raid team?

Apparently I need Thalnok for my last fragment on my hunter. I keep re-orbiting and coming back and no one else is there. lol

Once I get this one I need to do CoE and should be wrapped up for year 2 in barely the knick of time. ;-)

Make sure you are not running to the CoO area, walk instead.

metalgera

Neo Member
I hope their servers will hold up. Was TTK launch smooth?

the only time Destiny was offline was because of PSN... Besides that, the only other time that I remember having trouble is patch not too long ago and got "connecting to destiny servers..." every once in a while

Melchiah

4½ hours to go to reap the reputation rewards.

GsSl2wm.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
the only time Destiny was offline was because of PSN... Besides that, the only other time that I remember having trouble is patch not too long ago and got "connecting to destiny servers..." every once in a while

I randomly got a can't connect to destiny servers these last couple weeks. But once I was logged into the character select screen no issues were to be had

I'm edged out on my FWC and Crucible rep, but not quite on Vanguard. I also already have a FWC package waiting at the vendor. If I abandon my FWC badge so I can keep getting some Vanguard rep, can I re-pledge to FWC again without it counting as my once-per-week faction switch? Or does abandoning and re-pledging to the same faction count as a re-pledge?

Edit: Also, if an activity (for example, the Daily Heroic Story) doesn't mention Experience for rewards, am I safe to do it without getting any reputation gains? For the 15 Marks I mean.

Fell off Destiny after some time in TTK...got the itch again at the right time last week, didn't even know this was dropping. Just bought it in time to get the pre-order Gjall. I know nothing about what this expansion contains, and that's making me more excited.

Highlight of my final King's fall

12sxychC7J04kE.gif

hahahaha, so that's what happened! Everyone was laughing and I was confused.

Seriously, I had a fucking blast doing Oryx for the last time. My favorite raid so far.

A very big shoutout to Bagandscalpel, Blunoise1, CamoKid42, HazardousHalo and Milkham. Fantastic team players.

Kalamari

Remember, Guardians, if your iron is rising for longer than four hours, please seek medical attention as this could be a serious medical condition.

hahahaha, so that's what happened! Everyone was laughing and I was confused.

Seriously, I had a fucking blast doing Oryx for the last time. My favorite raid so far.

A very big shoutout to Bagandscalpel, Blunoise1, CamoKid42, HazardousHalo and Milkham. Fantastic team players.

Was a lot of fun man! So nice to have a raid group that can goof off and simultaneously clutch up when needed. FeelsGoodMan

Top Bottom