• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Miggytronz

aZ8pT5K.jpg

I can't use my 7-7 emblem anymore?!?!!? The hell!

Sent Tweet to Bungie.

Wallach

The vendor Parthian Shot roll is great, boys. We did it. *wipes tears*

- Steadyhand IS
- Rodeo
- Perfect Balance
- Headseeker

Just got done playing the first mission with the vendor roll of this. If the words "Super Pox VLO" mean anything to you, buy this gun. I'm over the moon right now.

adin75

PS4 and ROI sitting in the theatre room, ready to go. Me? Sitting in the family room with the wife watching mind numbing television. Domestic bliss.

Just wanted to post, I woke up at 5am in time to see the tail end of that sever fiasco!

Can't wait to get home from work tonight!

Go get em today guardians!

Zakalwe

Banned
PS4 and ROI sitting in the theatre room, ready to go. Me? Sitting in the family room with the wife watching mind numbing television. Domestic bliss.

just discovered the house I just moved into has the worst broadband possible, terrible reception in my room only, and my phone isn't tethering properly for some reason.

I was logged in via my phone just fine, it ran out of battery and now I can't get back online.

Real cuts, man. ;_;

X-Frame

Mangonel Type 2 (Titan Helmet) flavor text:

"Tactics? Psh. Just use your head. Literally ram your head into them." - Wei Ning

Wei Ning best Titan.

Well that final mission was cool. 5 missions super short so far though...

Lol they legit give you the exotic sword for playing for 40 mins... Okay then

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Why do I feel that the low level greens are a bug? I'm getting way more than I ever had before and they are all low light.

It's in the patch notes. Apparently not getting so many was a bug. Apparently they're on top of the other drops and not instead of. You're supposed to use them for weapon parts, etc.

I found a SIVA fragment:
Third mission, when your ghost tells you to take out the "familiar" generators, there is a Splicer Vandal in a tower in the open area. The fragment is under the desk on the top floor of that tower.

MaKTaiL

It's super short. The 'campaign' is like 13 steps long and five director selected missions. Plenty of stuff to do after it though.
I'm more excited about the side quests than the main ones. Remember the Praedyth storyline on Taken King? Or the fallout of the House of Wolves after the Queen "died"? The side quests are the most interesting.

Matt Frost

It's in the patch notes. Apparently not getting so many was a bug. Apparently they're on top of the other drops and not instead of. You're supposed to use them for weapon parts, etc.

They could sell the spare parts at the weapon smith... it seems to me that is intented to mix the RNG further than it actually is...

I'm headed off to work but I popped on and checked out the silver shop. The silver dust currency is going to be horrible to get tight? At least it looks purely cosmetic.

Top Bottom