• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

shermas

It's funny how quickly I was willing to shard so many things in my vault...

That down and doubt I've been hoarding in case the meta changes? Gone. The extra couple grasps I had with slightly different rolls? Out of here. The armor with dis/str instead of my preferred roll? Bye.

Strider

Guess I'll use this level 40 spark to finally roll a Warlock at some point...

Just logged in to check vendors and stuff tho. Won't be able to actually play for a few hours unfortunately... Already spotted 2 handcannons I want lol

Edit: actually im gonna sneak in 1 mission

shermas

Can't decide if I should start with my titan or hunter. Any feel yet about which may be more useful in the new missions?

I'm sure it's more about LL than class. I had the same 'problem' and decided to use my TItan. I collected all 50 fragments on him and he's kind of been my main (and my first toon).

I'm sure it's more about LL than class. I had the same 'problem' and decided to use my TItan. I collected all 50 fragments on him and he's kind of been my main (and my first toon).

My hunter had been my main, but I'm better in pvp with my titan. Both the same light (titan may actually be one LL higher. Arg, I can't decide.

Sane_Man

Has anyone reached the top of the mountain in the new social space? I've got to
the fire where you get a fragment but can't seem to get any higher.

I think TTK was too big for its own good anyway. It had a bunch of throwaway missions that hampered its pacing. It even had missions outside of the Dreadnought, which I thought was a mistake. I'll take quality over quantity. If RoI offers that, I'm good.

I can't even get in right now. Keep getting contacting Destiny servers message. I just wanted to check out the tower before I head to work :(

Edit: I am in!

Morning of release and the content worries have already hit lol daaaaaamn.

I don't think it is worries as much as just stating what the case is. We always knew this was only a moderate expansion. Bigger than TDB and HoW, but smaller than TTK. Bungie has been upfront about that from the beginning.

Zakalwe

Banned
Morning of release and the content worries have already hit lol daaaaaamn.

RoI was always going to be minute in comparison to TTK. From here we have to hope Bungie have plans for consistent events and little content updates to keep us going for the rest of the year.

Maddocks

Did they take out the blacksmith shader? I can't equip it anymore and it's not where it should be in the promotional shader collection 3.

Marvel

could never
Rise of Iron Questline completed but no progress :( glitched

Edit: ignore me I'm stupid. Haven't lit the fires lol

I was in the tower :(
Decrypted 1 engram, got kicked. Signed in again, kicked again. Got into queue at 75k, now at 50k.

God damn I should have gone to work.

If you see this.
Thank you and Light night for blowing up my phone this morning. Know this, if I could, I would have throttled you through my phone. Anyway, enjoy the expansion, and wait to do the raid this weekend.

Zocano

It's a bummer because the coolest mission conceptually, the last one in Skolas' questline is also the one that is the most boring, recycled, and lame.

Could have been a real cool mission if they actually had budget to throw at it.

CszLcV4W8AQn578.jpg

Top Bottom