• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

shingi70

Banned
I wasn't expecting Taken King levels of scope and I'm glad we have another event like HOW that isn't world ending. The first mission got me really hyped.

You guys think kingsfall plays will die down come Friday, realized I don't have the Hardmode armor shader.

Okay so I didn't preorder RoI and I'm trying to buy it now but wtf I'm looking at the Xbox store and Rise of Iron is ONLY available with the $60 Destiny Collection??? You can't buy the standalone dlc you have to buy it with the bundled game and all other dlc?! Wtf is this?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/destiny-rise-of-iron/c1cjbxdgpgn5

did you use search? that's what it looked like to me at first too, but when i searched it the pre-order version was still available.

Dez_

Is the gunsmith selling any different packages, or is it still all the same stuff again? Still holding onto that PD-X 45...
Edit: Derp. It's not Wednesday...

RemiLP

Hey guys,

So what is the honest verdict on this? How much actual new content is there? And how much is reuse of old space and reskinned enemies? Is the missions any good? Any real news in the storry?

I stopped playing destiny 3 weeks after ttk, after i reached lvl 300 and had completed the raid. Not really sure if i want to get back before destiny 2. Is it worth it?

Zocano

Is anyone else finding this "young wolf" stuff a little patronising? I'm fairly sure we're technically a few centuries old.

At this point I think we need a new word for how bad it is...

Prior to the release, I was hoping they wouldn't just do the dumb "no YOU are an iron lord, player!"

Sigh.

EL CUCO

Long work day so I disabled images and GIF's on both GAF and Twitter. Now I just need to stay off Twitch to go in fresh for RoI when I get home.

Bradach

I hope they have some black spindle type missions planned for next month once we've all played through the story / raid. That was exciting

So what is the deal with the iron Gjallahorn? Says it requires a year 3 Gjallahorn and won't let me equip it. Do you get a normal gjallahorn through the quest line or something?

Mafro

Can't believe Game in the UK are sending out the Iron Gjallarhorn and Gjallarwing download codes by post rather than email.

Thank you Looney and Prince. That was fun. Now for the sepsis perfect once i pick up kid from school. 340. NM sniper,side arm ghost and auto rifle get

Strider

Can anyone provide details on the level 40 spark? Does it mark any previous storylines as completed? Gives probably some basic level 40 gear too huh?

A little on the nose to have this come out during election season and have Saladin as the Obama-like protector of a dying ideal, a corrupted female he needs to rescue (?) all under the watch of a giant golden T?

Real subtle, Bungie. I like politics to stay out of my game experiences, THANKS.

A little on the nose to have this come out during election season and have Saladin as the Obama-like protector of a dying ideal, a corrupted female he needs to rescue (?) all under the watch of a giant golden T?

Real subtle, Bungie. I like politics to stay out of my game experiences, THANKS.

You can't be serious.

Can anyone provide details on the level 40 spark? Does it mark any previous storylines as completed? Gives probably some basic level 40 gear too huh?

It gives basic level-appropriate gear, but it doesn't complete any storylines. Not even the main quest. Every mission is till marked as incomplete.

Top Bottom