• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

shermas

Reading the notes, the grind is going to creep in again. Legendaries have a 50/50 chance to roll out higher than your LL, once you pass (I think) 360.

That's a big change

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
destiny_2016092023131ulrip.png
destiny_20160921000843cpnd.png

destiny_2016092100085tzraj.png
destiny_2016092100063surjm.png

Climbing Felwinter's Peak. Why are guardians made of rubber again, by the way?

It's telling that my brother thought Shiro-6 was just a random dude talking through the mic the first time he talked lol. Dude is fine but he sounds like just some random average dude with no personality.

It is very obvious this is a lighter expansion than Taken King, this feels like what House of Wolves and Dark Below SHOULD have been for their prices. Even then for $30 it seems goodish. Enjoying it, Raid should be interesting. Was hoping for more missions like Felwinter peaks (The first mission in this) and The Phobos one from Taken King though. Main story Missions that just take place 99% of the time in the patrol zone, even if that PZ is new, are kind of lame :/

Last mission impressions (No Story/encounter spoilers)

Man that was actually really freaking cool, probably the best single story mission Bungie has designed (For Destiny at least).

owlbeak

I guess no one yet knows if there's a special order to ring the bells?

From Reddit:
Confirmed! I just did it! I did it with a fireteam of four. The order: 1,2,3,1,5 - 4,3,2,3,1 You will hear a sweeping sound effect while you're playing it near the end of the song if you did it with the right timing.

void666

Banned
The main quest is ...ok. TTK MQ was an improvement over vanilla. RoI story is just ok. Saladin and Shiro are just... boring.
The last mission is cool. The vistas and the final boss are nice.

Plaguelands is huge. You can see what the abscense of the old gen allowed bungie to create. There's some verticality to some areas that don't exist in the old ones.

The gjallarhorn quest was fun. And the last missions are some intense shit.

Still have a ton of stuff to do.

The main quest is ...ok. TTK MQ was an improvement over vanilla. RoI story is just ok. Saladin and Shiro are just... boring.
The last mission is cool. The vistas and the final boss are nice.

Plaguelands is huge. You can see what the abscense of the old gen allowed bungie to create. There's some verticality to some areas that don't exist in the old ones.

The gjallarhorn quest was fun. And the last missions are some intense shit.

Still have a ton of stuff to do.

How do you start the Gjallarhorn quest?

DeaDPo0L84

So I bought destiny digital and me and my wife share the one purchase across our two consoles but for whatever reason rise of iron is not downloading to hers. I have looked it up every way possible and it keeps asking her for money even though it's already paid for under my primary PS account.

Dthomp

So I bought destiny digital and me and my wife share the one purchase across our two consoles but for whatever reason rise of iron is not downloading to hers. I have looked it up every way possible and it keeps asking her for money even though it's already paid for under my primary PS account.

I want to say that the purchases of destiny go to the user not the full account, but I could be wrong

HMD

So Rise of Iron is "unavailable" in the PS Store and I can't seem to buy the expansion, I've veen trying for two hours but I can't find it on the PS Store, way to waste my day off.

X-Frame

QuickDraw, hammer forged, final round Last Ditch is my new BaE

23 DO Orbit rank ups to get 1 though :d

I'm just going to stick with DO now on all 3 characters because of that shotgun. None of the other Faction weapons seem very appealing to chase.

That shotgun may offer interesting perk combinations compared to the Matador.

I bought the crucible sniper but now I kind of wish I got the ghost shell instead. I always have shit luck when it comes to them. Maybe there is a quest that will reward one? It's the one thing holding me back right now.

So Rise of Iron is "unavailable" in the PS Store and I can't seem to buy the expansion, I've veen trying for two hours but I can't find it on the PS Store, way to waste my day off.

Do you own The Taken King?

It won't let you buy it by itself if you do because it requires it.

I'm just going to stick with DO now on all 3 characters because of that shotgun. None of the other Faction weapons seem very appealing to chase.

That shotgun may offer interesting perk combinations compared to the Matador.

Last Ditch isn't worth the effort, I'd rather play crucible and pray for aggballz rifled barrel matador.

QuickDraw is legit, it gets rid of the delay when aiming out of sprint and is in general way faster. Range and Impact is the same as Pc+1

If I get an agg/rifled matador my one and only glove engram decrypted into the QuickDraw gloves :d

Edit with accurized, handloaded and RF its the same as PC+1 as well but you can get kneepads

Csy7C4wWYAAeaFj.jpg

Kalamari

QuickDraw is legit, it gets rid of the delay when aiming out of sprint and is in general way faster. Range and Impact is the same as Pc+1

If I get an agg/rifled matador my one and only glove engram decrypted into the QuickDraw gloves :d

Warlocks get some good shit this time around, new master race?

Top Bottom