• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

bgbball31

I assume this has probably been mentioned already, but just in case it hasn't, blues are still giving exotics. I just got Skyburner's Annex from one.

stay gold

Shaxx is a horrible horrible man.

Quest reward spoilers;

One of the options for his quest is a Matador 64 with Agg Balls, Crowd Control aaaand... your choice of stability perks.

I'm liking the plaguelands much more than the dreadnought so far, let's see how the secrets compare. Also looks like the
start of the raid is the giant servitor like structure when you first enter from the rocketyards

GhaleonEB

How are the new story missions? How many are there in the campaign?

The google is not working for me. Curious how it stacks up to the quality of the TTK campaign, though obviously expecting it to be shorter.

lt519

The google is not working for me. Curious how it stacks up to the quality of the TTK campaign, though obviously expecting it to be shorter.

Haven't jumped in myself but word on the internet is 2-3 hours with 5 missions for the story. Then post game festivities start TTK style; post game quests, arena area, someone found a hidden exotic quest line, SIVA collection.

Missions are okay to good quality though for me Cayde's stash remains the best of the lot. Not very long at all though, only
of them in the main campaign.

15b941b23e.png

Well, hot damn.

Dthomp

Really digging Angel's Advocate so far. Also got a Bitter Edge from DO rank up with Longview SLR10/Explosive Rounds (or snapshot)/Hammer Forged/Hidden Hand, having fun with it. Vanguard rank up paid out The Swarm (I'm guessing this is a yr 1 weapon?)

raindoc

I had 10 exotic engrams and I got a new warlock helm and new hunter gloves, the rest were old exotics

I'm still torn between using my engrams now or saving them for later while using blues and greens to increase my LL first... if that's how it works in RoI, haven't played it yet.

But any minute now - something important i should know?

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm still torn between using my engrams now or saving them for later while using blues and greens to increase my LL first... if that's how it works in RoI, haven't played it yet.

But any minute now - something important i should know?

Just use all your legendary and exotics now, you can level them later with blues. just make sure you're wearing you're highest LL gear while you decrypt them.

soultron

Banned
Just use all your legendary and exotics now, you can level them later with blues. just make sure you're wearing you're highest LL gear while you decrypt them.

This seems like bad advice unless you have heaps of Exotic Shards.

I'm waiting until I hit the LL cap to decrypt my L+E engrams. I'm getting by just fine with my existing L+E gear right now.

I do. It's apparently a worldwide issue and the expansion is just unavailable for purchase on PS4 unless you have already pre-ordered it.

Wait so if someone wants to buy Rise of Iron right now and jump in they can't?

How many screw ups is Bungle gonna throw at us today.

HMD

Wait so if someone wants to buy Rise of Iron right now and jump in they can't?

How many screw ups is Bungle gonna throw at us today.

Nope, apparently bungie are blocking purchases and are investigating accidental free Taken King licenses that came with Rise of Iron purchases.

Top Bottom