• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Vic_Viper

First Exotic I got was the Nemesis Star and its so sweet. Love it!

How do I get the DLC gjallarhorn? I have it in my inventory but it says I need a year 3 gjallarhorn? WTF? Do I need to find a regular one to use my RoI gjallarhorn?

Edit: ok nvm, its part of a story quest. I would have been pissed if I had to randomly find one since I have horrible luck with the RNG. Just got my first Suros Regime today lol but it was a 160

Jabronium

First Exotic I got was the Nemesis Star and its so sweet. Love it!

How do I get the DLC gjallarhorn? I have it in my inventory but it says I need a year 3 gjallarhorn? WTF? Do I need to find a regular one to use my RoI gjallarhorn?

Think there's a quest you have to complete for the vanilla Y3 horn.

Dude

So is the Future War Cult Scout the only one that can roll Full Auto and Firefly together?

Or can the other Scouts roll it too?

Trying to decide what to chase

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, okay Bungie, fair enough. The last quest was pretty good but the story overall is super short. Hoping the raid is decent and then I'll be happy enough.

Somnia

Pretty excited to jump into this again. I haven't played since a few months after TTK, never did finish that raid sadly, but did make it to the end.

Feel free to add me on PSN.. tag is Somnia

I'll be splitting pretty much all of my game time between this, WoW and Madden going forward.

zethren

Banned
So stoked to jump back in on this later today! What's the general consensus on it? I loved the Taken King content. Time to get all my old gear up to snuff lol

DeaDPo0L84

I want to say that the purchases of destiny go to the user not the full account, but I could be wrong

Hmm that's a real bummer,ill have to get a refund if that's the case. Never had this problem before with us sharing a digital purchase,we even did vanilla destiny that way.

Vic_Viper

Do we know whats up with the random small things attached to walls that are shooting out small blue sparks? They are strung up all over each of the beginning levels Ive been through so far and all of them can be shot down. Are they part of an achievement or something? Like find and destroy all of them?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Only played through the first story mission this morning (after dicking around in the tower a doing a patrol bounty to warm up as I hadn't played in months), but I enjoyed that mission.

No time to play more today, but looking forward to playing more tomorrow.

Jabronium

I'm coming up on 20 3oC with no engram. If I switch characters so I don't put my controller through the TV, am I going to lose whatever supposed stack I've already got?

jacobs34

This really feels like it could have been a $15 expansion. I know the raid will add a lot of value for some, but for people like me who just want to play the multi and do strikes every once in a while this does not feel like a full expansion.

This really feels like it could have been a $15 expansion. I know the raid will add a lot of value for some, but for people like me who just want to play the multi and do strikes every once in a while this does not feel like a full expansion.

Thanks for stopping by!

SpecX

Agreed, but it think this is all we get for awhile which is why they charged what they did and with the drought, we ate it up.

Top Bottom