• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

itf56

I'm a total destiny casual. Level 40 and I thought I could play the Rise of Iron content but it seems to want me to be Level 42. Do I need to go level up first?

Hung Wei Lo

How much pain should I be expecting when I jump into this later tonight? I'm around LL300 (and didn't go balls out collecting weapons/armour like I did previously)

Stantron

God, I should've got my light level up before this. I'm at 233, need to get to 280 :/

Keep equipping the highest light level gear you get even if it's mediocre blue gear. The higher you are, the higher the subsequent drops will be. You should be able to climb fairly quickly like this. Especially if you go to the court of oryx and farm engrams.

JTripper

I just reached the top of the Iron Temple. The hub. That is fucking amazing and there's actually a reward on top.

Is there an actual "top" or is the fragment near the campfire the reward? I just made it but didn't see another path that might take me any higher.

8 hours later. DLC completed :D was worth the money.

(Still the raid and one missing story quest and two exotic weapons that will probably unlock later)

darthbob

Less than 30 minutes to get your entry in!

I am giving away a single Destiny Union of Light PAX 2016 Emblem Code.

Cr64cGSUkAArt5m.jpg

1HY6moz.png

To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1270014.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (darthbob, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Destiny Union of Light Emblem -- MB-2A431BF453DBC3D2 - Taken by soultron. 129 entrants total.

t1474403974z1.png

LTWood12

I took the day off today to play. I played for 30 minutes, realized that I was doing the same thing I've already spent 1000000 hours doing, and decided to go into work instead, haha. I need to spend more time with it tonight so I can do the raid this weekend. Is the goal 350 for the raid?

you beat Destiny!

Sullichin

How is DGAF enjoying the expansion?

Man just looking at the patch notes, there's so much changed since I stopped playing (a couple months after Taken King)

How's the new Gjallarhorn?
How's The Last Word doing these days in Crucible?

Bold One

I hope Bungie has fixed or replaced their tools.

If the reports are to be believed, they started working on this over a year ago, if only 5 missions are all they've been able to conjure, then it is really worrying.

Hopefully, Destiny 2 will expand the framework now that last gen has been dropped.

Stantron

Should I spend my Legendary marks right away at a vendor when I boot up the game, or wait until I level up my light level a bit first? I'm already sitting at 200 marks, so seems like I should spend before I start the story which will gain more.

Arrrammis

Well, Timur's artifact is the troll's dream. You know those parts in strikes where the ghost opens a door while you fight several waves of enemies? The door only opens when all enemies are dead. Apparently, enemies that join your side and fight for you because of the artifact still count as enemies. While they're fighting for you, YOU CANNOT KILL THEM. Even the player with the artifact cannot turn them back at will, so you are stuck there until the buff wears off- and then the artifact holder has the chance to do it again. No possible strike progression. Bungie plz.

Top Bottom