• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

PepperedHam

Climbing the peak is the most piece of shit thing I've ever done in a video game. These crap ass wall physics and their super fucking bounces, holy shit this is outrageous.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My biggest accomplishment in the game ever.

Not solo Crota.
Not getting 26 K/D in PVP.
Not all the come from behind wins.

Climbing that stinking mountain. I'm scared of heights to begin with. Not doing it again ever.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Book Rank 5, 19% Completion

Gjallarhorn gotten, goddamn that last mission was satisfying

Warlock @350LL

Hey, does anyone know how I would be able to get the original Khvostov? Would I be able to get one from creating a new character? I was thinking about making a hunter as I only have a titan and warlock right now. Would I be able to get the Khvostov by doing some earlier mission in vanilla Destiny?

Got an exotic primary from a blue engram.

But because I didn't play enough TTK, I'm still in TTK gear drops.

:/

I've read a couple pages of the thread but can't seem to get a great read on what people think of RoI...how are you guys liking it? I ate up TTK, haven't played since beating the raid a second time, and want to know if it's worth re-upping for this one.

(I think I'm LL 311 if I remember correctly)
I like it so far. Was surprised by how short the main story was though.

I'm a sucker for anything with snow in it though. So this entire new zone is amazing to me.

I know it's probably lame, but I love when you go to existing areas and they open up new sections for these missions. Just makes the world feel more lived in.

Trojan

I've read a couple pages of the thread but can't seem to get a great read on what people think of RoI...how are you guys liking it? I ate up TTK, haven't played since beating the raid a second time, and want to know if it's worth re-upping for this one.

(I think I'm LL 311 if I remember correctly)

shermas

Climbing the peak is the most piece of shit thing I've ever done in a video game. These crap ass wall physics and their super fucking bounces, holy shit this is outrageous.

This made me lols. It's so trash.

I got messages from three people on the path when I made it to the top... Sherpa attempts were made. It did not go well.

Hey, does anyone know how I would be able to get the original Khvostov? Would I be able to get one from creating a new character? I was thinking about making a hunter as I only have a titan and warlock right now. Would I be able to get the Khvostov by doing some earlier mission in vanilla Destiny?

You can make a new character then put the gun in the Vault when you get to the Tower.

soultron

Banned
I would say the climb to the top of Fellwinter peak was easy (it took less than 10 mins) but I don't want to risk setting anyone here off. 😂

Also, look up what is at the top of the jumping puzzle because you might not care about getting it.

Them trying to make the Splicer Keys and the hidden caches seem all special, and all they give you is a bunch of Spinmetal and an axe that's not going to have any ammunition by the time you get anywhere with it.

I would say the climb to the top of Fellwinter peak was easy (it took less than 10 mins) but I don't want to risk setting anyone here off. ��

Also, look up what is at the top of the jumping puzzle because you might not care about getting it.
Didn't seem like a big deal to me either. Everybody's just reacting to the very first quest, right? I usually have problems with the jumping in this game, being a Warlock with a jetpack that's horrendous to control.

Is there some sort of jumping puzzle beyond just competing the objective? Did I miss something important?

I want to order the game but from Microsoft Store and on the Xbox One store it is only being offered as part of a bundle. Is this a new Microsoft money grab by forcing to buy content you already own? How can I buy and download without going through any hassle?

I would say the climb to the top of Fellwinter peak was easy (it took less than 10 mins) but I don't want to risk setting anyone here off. 😂

It wasn't difficult for me either, but I have a high agility Hunter, so maybe that made it easier.

They did, back when TTK launched.

Is anyone above LL ~351? Since legendary engrams seem bugged at the moment, are your only options exotics, faction packages, and strike chest loot?

Anyone know the best place to find siva offerings for archon's forge or is it just completely random?
I watched Goth's leveling video and he said blues were dropping in the heroic strikes up to 365.

http://youtu.be/jrFEW0-91RU?a

Top Bottom