• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Zocano

So yah 360 is probably minimum suggestion for the raid but you'll probably want to be ~365, maybe even 370 if you can exotic scum out the light.

I don't want to climb that mountain ever again.

I don't even know what this thing is for.

Did I literally just do that for Grimoire?

Also, has anybody found a use for the bells you can ring?

Vee_One

What's the best way of gaining light levels / farming items so I can get to the Rise of Iron content? I didn't play a huge amount of Taken King and I'm only at light level 222 and I need to be 280 to progress with the story. Any good farming spots or areas you recommend doing to quickly level up?

EDIT: probably a stupid question, is the original raid soloable now?

gdt

What's the best way of gaining light levels / farming items so I can get to the Rise of Iron content? I didn't play a huge amount of Taken King and I'm only at light level 222 and I need to be 280 to progress with the story. Any good farming spots or areas you recommend doing to quickly level up?

bahaha no

Vault of Glass will never be solo-able no matter how powerful we get. It has multi-person mechanics.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess I'll keep them for now.

Haven't found any new equipment worth it yet.

I want to do plagueland stuff if anybody is up for it. Going to do that strike first.

Bungie has to fix the ax switching in Archons forge. If my teammate dies,the game prioritized getting their ax over picking them up.caused us to wipe with about 30% health on a Perfect shank boss. 😡😡😡

Did the mountain puzzle in about 5-8 minutes.....easy as a hunter lol. Watched tons of deaths though
Why's it easy as a hunter? Does anything affect your movement in a social hub?

Bungie has to fix the ax switching in Archons forge. If my teammate dies,the game prioritized getting their ax over picking them up.caused us to wipe with about 30% health on a Perfect shank boss. ������
The radius on picking up those axes is waaaaay too big.

Eh. I think I'm going to get rid of a lot of my weapons, save for the House Judgement, Queen and some other outlier weapons. I saved a lot of them because they were max light, but that's kinda useless now.

Why's it easy as a hunter? Does anything affect your movement in a social hub?

The radius on picking up those axes is waaaaay too big.

Agility should make you jump higher and run faster.

deadduck

The new areas free from last gen are aesthetically lovely, music is top notch and I really enjoyed the missions. Not enough tho!

Ended up buying:

The Wormwood (FWC sidearm)
Parthia Shot (vanguard pulse)
The Dead Orbit shotgun

Not had the chance to try them out in PvP yet tho.

Agility should make you jump higher and run faster.

The initial jump will go higher if you hold the button rather than press (hunter)

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Great quest line! I started the day at LL in the 270s now I'm in the 320s. And I won the first match I played of Supremacy Rumble. I don't think I have ever come in first place in PvP before. All in all, a great day with Destiny:

14379688_717985535007365_5255865713534076503_o.jpg

Strider

Think I'm done for the day. Big things completed today were the main storyline and the Khvostov quest
goodjob.gif
LL 327 right now

New patrol area seems quite large. Wanna do some patrol and a bunch of Archon Forge tomorrow...

taoofjord

First mission done. So uninspired I can't take it. The writing is on a whole new level of embarassiing. I really enjoyed The Taken King, even with its cheese, at least its locations and enemies were visually interesting. So far this feels like It was made by Bungie's c-team. Should I keep going?

Top Bottom