• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

woolley

I keep getting disconnected from the servers. Getting kicked while playing a story mission by myself is the biggest bullshit ever.

wx8CZu8.jpg

A nice gift from Lord Saladin in my first Crucible match of Y3.

Carn82

My biggest accomplishment in the game ever.

Not solo Crota.
Not getting 26 K/D in PVP.
Not all the come from behind wins.

Climbing that stinking mountain. I'm scared of heights to begin with. Not doing it again ever.

Should be fun if they let Xur spawn up there.

Shito

Just got a Red Death from a blue engram: didn't know those were supposed to still be a thing after RoI hit!
I thought it was just a temporary effect like everything decoding to 250 before today...
Nice surprise!

Shito

Yep, second time I'm getting disconnected from the tower in like 15 minutes...
Was about to decrypt a sublime engram...

Prediction: the final raid boss is going to be the iron lords who
"died"
It'll be a Council style fight, of course they won't be the 'real' iron lords but puppets

The gimmick will either be taking them out in a certain order, or fighting them one by one and the next iron lord gains the special abilities of the previous iron lord.

It might be a megazord council style fight, but I mean...that's out there even for Destiny.

zethren

Banned
Hey guys, super confused about something...

I'm trying to find a way to purchase the ROI expansion, but on LIVE it says that it's only part of the $60 bundle...how do I download this for only $30? I have all previous content, and I already redeemed a $30 card. Any help is appreciated...

350 LL gear whatever you like. Nobody is talking about any god rolls in the tower. There is nothing like the TTK hung jury in the tower this time I don't think.

Which is why I would only recommend maybe spending marks on a Ghost and a Class Item as you can continually edge your gear from Year 2 up and up by simply playing the game.

I'm at 348 and still haven't bought any vendor gear.

KxoZz

So you can't claim cryptarch level up packages at the iron temple... you have to go to rahool in the tower. How annoying.

lol, Shiro-4 tells me to go do a strike, at the end there's a chest you need a Skeleton Key to open, didn't have a Skeleton Key, go back to turn in the quest, Shiro-4 gives me a Skeleton Key.

:/

hoggert

Two exotic weapon quests finally done. So buggy. Gjallhorn was the worst with mobs not spawning at all then suddenly teleporting on top of you all at once.

Oh, this is the climb everybody's talking about.

Everyone getting stuck at the same part of the jumping puzzle, landing on the rock below, and having no choice but to jump off and die.

SpecX

Two exotic weapon quests finally done. So buggy. Gjallhorn was the worst with mobs not spawning at all then suddenly teleporting on top of you all at once.
Kept having that happen as well. Finally got to that room and wiped them all out, then had all the time in the world to wait on my ghost. Need to power it up, but it definitely doesn't feel like the horn from the past.

Top Bottom