• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

I am so close to moving on with my hunter and getting my other characters ready for RoI. I am just working on the FWC class item quest. Then I will have all three exotic class items. I hope RoI has something similar. The cloaks are pretty nice and the animations when joining a crucible match are always cool.

Kalamari

I've noticed the number of perks per column on weapons we've seen from RoI seem similar to the house of judgement weapons. Rather than the common tree of 3,1,3,1 from the past, the newer weapons seem to have 3,2,1,2. So if they have decided to keep the crap perks as options it may be even more difficult to get good rolls since there will be more options for each perk slot. I hope this is not the case, I really like how the House of Judgement weapon are perk-wise (the garbage perks are removed from the perk pool). However, giving only 2 sight options on House of judgement primaries is kind of lame (pulse and scout in particular)

stay gold

I'm so hoping the new DO orbit shotgun is as good as the Matador

TnK0Nil.gif

And they fix the annoying bug (or intention) that they randomly whiff

It looks like it will be, unless Bungie lose their fucking minds and don't allow it to have Rifled or Reinforced Barrel - barring that it can theoretically roll Rangefinder, RB & Quickdraw, which will be filthy on Blade with Fleet Footed. Im dumping all my strange coins into heavy synths so I can farm DO ranks on the 20th haha.

I have no idea whats up with the random whiffs, shotgun registration is dreadful.

JJShadow

Crap, I missed this. I need to do the raids again to get the ToM on a friend's character

There's still one spot available if you wanna join :)

King's Fall NM (PS4) 29/8 18:30 BST (UK time)
1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)

We're starting in one hour, need one more!

ocean

Banned
It looks like it will be, unless Bungie lose their fucking minds and don't allow it to have Rifled or Reinforced Barrel - barring that it can theoretically roll Rangefinder, RB & Quickdraw, which will be filthy on Blade with Fleet Footed. Im dumping all my strange coins into heavy synths so I can farm DO ranks on the 20th haha.

I have no idea whats up with the random whiffs, shotgun registration is dreadful.

Fleet Footed

Holy crap I legit didn't remember that perk at all. QuickDraw is so OP that I don't think I've ever taken it off my character. Gonna play around with that a bit

robo

King's Fall NM (PS4) 29/8 18:30 GMT
1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)

I got my son who can do it with us

If the DO shotgun can roll rifled/reinforced and still hit the range cap with Aggressive Ballistics it will be disgusting.

Agg/Quickdraw/Rifled or reinforced/Rangefinder with unlimited sprint artefact will be godlike.

eggydoo

King's Fall NM (PS4) 29/8 18:30 GMT
1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)

I have a friend that just started playing about a month ago that can join if you still need someone.

JJShadow

X-Frame

I'm hoping we get some news on the 3.0 balancing soon.

By this time last year I'm pretty sure we were already aware of what was happening in 2.0.

Dez_

By this time last year I'm pretty sure we were already aware of what was happening in 2.0.
That reminds me, will Bungie be doing any more streams detailing info on ROI? Have they mentioned anything to stay tuned for?

NeOak

Cool! I don't mind who gets in, if your son hasn't done the raid before we can take also him for his first time :)

Is that ok for you NeOak?

Sure, no problem. I already did the raid for the week with my friend's character, so I don't mind.

stay gold

Same, im hoping for large buffs across the board, make the game fun again.

I mean, given theres a hard counter for DoT now, it'll be ridiculous if they don't undo all the Sunsinger nerfs.

JJShadow

Sure, no problem. I already did the raid for the week with my friend's character, so I don't mind.

Thank you mate!

I have a friend that just started playing about a month ago that can join if you still need someone.

We're already full but thank you anyway :)

He's done it mire than me 😁

Awesome! We're full then:

1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)
6. robo's son

What's your son PSN ID robo?

robo

Thank you mate!

We're already full but thank you anyway :)

Awesome! We're full then:

1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)
6. robo's son

What's your son PSN ID robo?

We are both in orbit waiting for the others

FinKL

I thought I saw mention of a Destiny Discord for Xbox players, anyone mind sharing the link if it exists as I'm hoping to jump back in with RoI

Melchiah

Finally reached 330. Funnily enough, I got the crucial 332 exotic from the boss trio of The Black Garden mission on easy. That and some other year one missions had resurfaced in my inventory for some reason, eventhough I had done them before TTK.

Jq6tKvCl.jpg

Shiv47

i bought an exotic primary shotgun, is it any good? name universal remote

Enjoy trolling people with it in PvP before Bungie decides to nerf it in RoI. If you're a bubble Titan, couple it with a Weapons bubble and a sniper rifle and really get people going.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape or Fali can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

LIST

I PM'd you my credentials in case you get near me in the list tonight.

Bold One

So I was going through some of my old files while doing some editing and found this old hype vid I made before the release of Destiny two years ago.

My editing skills have improved since then but I hope you guys like it.

https://streamable.com/9weq

All old footage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NeOak

So I was going through some of my old files while doing some editing and found this old hype vid I made before the release of Destiny two years ago.

My editing skills have improved since then but I hope you guys like it.

https://streamable.com/9weq

All old footage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Misleading advertising!

I wish the ships would show up when someone joins, like it did at the first E3 demo D:

When peeps in Gaming start making
not completely unfounded
comparisons between Destiny and No Man's Sky.

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

to be honest i detested destiny when it first came out. quit the game completely after the first 2 months. just got back into it with the taken king and the insistence from friends. game is completely different, addictive and fun

specdot

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape or Fali can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.
I PM'ed you. Forgot to include my credentials. I'll send another right now. You guys a men anongst boys.

oh hey can I get on the Xbox virgin list please :)

edit: I'd like to participate verses having my account run thru

GT is GAF name

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
- Neo
- DonutTurtle
- Ich
- T-44
- Eggydoo
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- ZW33
- Deku
- Axoman

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Pilgor/Rogo
- Scarletham
- Jabronium / Thrillho
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Shiv
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I didn't know this was a thing! I'd love to get to Mercury on the ps4. Add me to the list. If you can't get to me, don't worry about it.

Top Bottom