• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Geist-

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape or Fali can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

oh hey can I get on the Xbox virgin list please :)
I'd like to be added too (xbox). Well, I've been to the Lighthouse once, but that was in October, so not technically a virgin but might feel like one.

Gamertag: Geist

Dibbs

Nice! I think you should be find at 280 LL, but if you can make it to 285-290 before starting it would be awesome

I'll put you in

Mmm what time are you free? I don't mind starting a little bit later (around 7pm or so), but I only have till 21:30 or so to play, so not much later

King's Fall NM (PS4) 29/8 18:30 GMT
1. JJShadow77 (newbie)
2. Gulfwarvet
3. glaurung
4. raindoc (newbie)
5. Markus851218 (newbie)

A reddit user is interested in joining us, but I'd like to give priority to GAFers. Two spots still available!!

EDIT: derivative85 is in

Saw this too late. Good luck on your run guys!

We will try our very best to get to as many people as possible. Update: The list is getting pretty huge. If you do not care about actually running your account to Mercury yourself, please feel free to send me your credentials and me, Igor, Ape or Fali can run your account for you, to save some time and make it a little easier for us.

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
- Neo
- DonutTurtle
- Ich
- T-44
- Eggydoo
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- ZW33
- Deku
- Axoman

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Pilgor/Rogo
- Scarletham
- Jabronium / Thrillho
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Shiv
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I have never done this, I would like a go if possible.

Fathead

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
- Neo
- DonutTurtle
- Ich
- T-44
- Eggydoo
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- ZW33
- Deku
- Axoman

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Pilgor/Rogo
- Scarletham
- Jabronium / Thrillho
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Shiv
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

Whether you get to everyone or not you are awesome for setting this up.

X-Frame

That reminds me, will Bungie be doing any more streams detailing info on ROI? Have they mentioned anything to stay tuned for?

I could've sworn they were going to do a stream for the Archon's Forge which I don't think has been detailed. Or maybe I'm thinking of a GameInformer article instead.

Ps4 Never been flawless in Trials before. Hunter lvl 335. available in about 5 hours. Currently at work. Anyone want to help me with getting to to Mercury tonight? I know there is a list going on. Would love to be on it but those guys gotta sleep sometime. If anyone is available, let me know!

Anyone interested in a Challenge Mode Normal Warpriest tonight (only want to do that boss fight)?

I haven't done it yet. Trying to get the calcified fragment.

Normal CM Warpriest signup 7 PMish CST
1. Broadbandit

X-Frame

Does anyone know if you can still de-Light yourself down to say 260 Light to matchmake with others at around 260 for Strikes and stuff?

Does anyone know if you can still de-Light yourself down to say 260 Light to matchmake with others at around 260 for Strikes and stuff?

Hm. Interesting question.

I think, no matter your light level, when you do matchmaking for strikes, it'll do a range from 260-335.

Spades

1) Cat Emblem
COMPLETED:
- Neo
- DonutTurtle
- Ich
- T-44
- Eggydoo
- Dorssom
- Noomi
- SoullessSHOES
- Chuck
- ZW33
- Deku
- Axoman

TODO:
- Ruffles
- SheHateMe
- PWH
- DMH
- Spiders
- Pandora
- Sentinal
- Haybro
- GibbShift
- SteveO
- hedera
- Sky Walker
- tyrantll
- androo
- desgrafx
- SonComet
- Phenom Jr (ps4)
- Spyder_UR
- MrDaravon
- Darryl
- Rob
- Highwind
- V1ctim
- Rahvar

2) Virgins
- Pilgor/Rogo
- Scarletham
- Jabronium / Thrillho
- Ninja Knight
- robo
- Irrotational (xbox)
- Shiv
- Aarcane (xbox)
- Fathead826 (xbox)

I'd really appreciate an Xbox run. I've played a little ToO before, but never been flawless. Got to the last game once but lost.
Edit: Tag is "Block Mate" on Xbox

Before I update the list, I just need remind people of 1 thing:

It's gotten so big that it's very unlikely that we will be able to get through everyone but we are definitely doing our best to get through as much as possible. With that said, for those that want to run themselves, if you're able to, please try to get some runs in through other means and the many other DGAFfers here that may want to run.

The practice also never hurts :p

I currently have about 12 accounts, and realistically / optimistically we will probably get 8 of those done tonight, and the remaining next weekend.

Next weekend is the FINAL weekend for Cat emblem so today is not the last day.

Thank you all for your patience and also thank you for the kind words of support for all of those helping out.

BTHR Zero X

It's gotten so big that it's very unlikely that we will be able to get through everyone but we are definitely doing our best to get through as much as possible. With that said, for those that want to run themselves, if you're able to, please try to get some runs in through other means and the many other DGAFfers here that may want to run.

I currently have about 12 accounts, and realistically / optimistically we will probably get 8 of those done tonight, and the remaining next weekend.

Thank you all for your patience and also thank you for the kind words of support for all of those helping out.
I really appreciate you doing this as a DoD (Dad of Destiny) its hard top work around kids some time. You guys are truly legends.

You're doing awesome work man! I have been practicing btw, I did some "chill runs" yesterday and actually did improve my sniping game a little bit.

What's the difference between the "cat emblem" vs virgins part of the list? Don't you get the cat emblem either way when you get to the Lighthouse?

Geist-

No worries man, it's crazy enough that you're doing this at all. It's a ton of work to do for free, I'm sure all of us are thankful for it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Rowr. Train tonight. Titan master race.

kljkjk.gif

Rahvar

You guys are awesome for what you do. I wish I had more time to practice to be more helpful to the team

I'd like to be added to the list, but wouldn't mind actually playing

HigXx

Would love to have that Emblem if yous ever manage to get time to get everyone before the last ToO! Wouldnt mind letting you play on my account. Its a great thing you guys are doing! Appreciated

Top Bottom