• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Magik

This grind to be raid ready is brutal if you aren't able to have the time to play. I don't get why the raid needs to be released so quickly after release.

And.

44yt7T0.png

This is the PS exclusive ship, where do you go to get it?

I absolutely love the aesthetic and artistic direction this expansion takes. It's the first time Destiny has really felt like what that original concept art looked like. A true fusion of fantasy and sci-fi. Everything from the armor designs to the music to the areas you are going to.

Bungie if by some slim chance you read this please push more in this direction for Destiny 2 aesthetically

Zocano

Well.

Just got Dunemarchers from a leg. engram. Good way to end the night.

Holy shit are you fast with these things on. Don't think I'll ever take them off.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can someone please tell me how to climb higher than the
campfire
on the mountain??
Tried my best, but there's an epidemic of invisible walls in every enticing nook higher up than that plateau. Kinda sucks. Don't really get why they care if people were to go up there?
I absolutely love the aesthetic and artistic direction this expansion takes. It's the first time Destiny has really felt like what that original concept art looked like. A true fusion of fantasy and sci-fi. Everything from the armor designs to the music to the areas you are going to.

Bungie if by some slim chance you read this please push more in this direction for Destiny 2 aesthetically
Definitely know what you mean. This all feels very "Destiny."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait you can't get higher?

So the
fragment
is the only secret? Lame
I'm not sure it even qualifies as a secret. I mean you're supposed to get all of them as in TTK, I assume.

But even if there was nothing else there I'd want to get to the highest point, just cause. :(

Trakan

350 for now. It should be doable, right :p ?

Good luck. I tried it today with some friends and we were all about 350. It's a small circular room with very little cover. We bailed after failing a bunch of times.

I'm not a fan of that strike, it's not designed very well.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Go to fucking hell bungie. Why fix something that's not broken. April update leveling system is what brought me back to the game.

Classic bungie.

chur

Every team I've gotten in Heroic strikes today has sucked. They don't skip fights, they don't know that they can revive themselves after 30 seconds, they don't have arc weapons, and they go AFK every 30 seconds.

Got my first Matador of Y3 and it was garbage.

Tomorrow heroic stroke grind to 360. Kill me.

Supremecy tho!

Edit: And the Iron Lord armor is kind of Dumb. Why can't I have them with INT/STR and the weapon reload I want?

todd360

Yo, the Sepiks Perfected Strike is one of the most metal boss fights I've ever been in.

It seriously was. Metal to the max. Its best strike.

Edit: So the plan now is to go from 355 to 360 tomorrow and finish up some loose ends. Then I will initiate 360 light level boot camp for my raid team. They will cry, they will kick and scream, but they will be ready for the machine's wrath.

Got my first Matador of Y3 and it was garbage.

Tomorrow heroic stroke grind to 360. Kill me.

Supremecy tho!

Edit: And the Iron Lord armor is kind of Dumb. Why can't I have them with INT/STR and the weapon reload I want?

I'm assuming it will be available as drops in the Iron Banner with different stats/perks than the reward given in the Record Book.

Got to 353, funny thing is I'm geared exactly the same as I was at 335 sans the return of the Gjallarhorn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
350 for now. It should be doable, right :p ?
from what I hear it'll be a tough go of it. make sure to wear arc-reducing armor!
Go to fucking hell bungie.
that's the kind of well-tempered rhetoric I know and love! At least we technically made it all the way to day two
Hey, Hawkian!

Could I have an invite into the DestinyGAF discord please?
Sure, sending it your way.

Anyone else who wants a discord invite, please shoot me a PM :)

Eusis

The writing is sooo bad. Bungee really needs to step it up in Destiny 2. The Taken King (well, Cayde's dialog) had a decent script, but I guess all the talent is working on D2.
Keep the general writing quality, but make Cayde a primary character and let Nathan Fillion be Nathan Fillion. Goes from worst writing to best writing.

_woLf

I'm light level 310 and I straight up cannot beat the last taken mission on phobos. Its 100 percent bullshit. Some of the worst encounter design I have seen.

Suggested light level 260. Ha ha ok fat chance bungie you stupid fucks. This is infuriating.

Eusis

I'm light level 310 and I straight up cannot beat the last taken mission on phobos. Its 100 percent bullshit. Some of the worst encounter design I have seen.

Suggested light level 260. Ha ha ok fat chance bungie you stupid fucks. This is infuriating.
Ohh, must've failed to trigger that one.

If you got RoI I'd recommend just jumping to that for now then returning. You'll be jumping up in LL as log as you're smart with your engrams.

shermas

Ps or Xbox. I'll run it with you on Xbox, if you want some extra firepower.

adin75

Wonder if the Hopscotch is still viable? Just had one drop from a package; Sureshot, Headseeker, Lightweight/Braced Frame/Smallbore, Full Auto.

New vendor gear is pretty disappointing. My Byronic Hero (Rifled Barrel, Luck in the Chamber, Rangefinder) that I've had for like a year now is better than any of the hand cannon rolls. Also Hung Jury is still pretty solid. It's like nothing changed

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kalamari just pulled a Leeroy Jenkins and ran into a ship with a dozen of enemies jumping down. You can guess the outcome.

The Khvostov quest is driving me nuts. I have the splicer Intel relay, but I don't have the old version of the Khvostov to break down for the schematic. And I can't find the schematic the other way.
Guides say it's either the breach or the divide and that its inside a ketch with a servitor. I'm not seeing it.

Top Bottom