• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

ViciousDS

Banned
This grind to be raid ready is brutal if you aren't able to have the time to play. I don't get why the raid needs to be released so quickly after release.

its not like anything is going to release very quickly afterwards

I'm going to enjoy my time leveling, patrolling and having fun. I learned my lessons in bumming to get to the end in TTK......I got fucking burned, never again. There will always be folks on here willing to help.......well maybe PS4 wise, I'm going to have to use the100 for Xbox One which is where I'm at lol.

But, steady as she goes and going to enjoy the content steadily without trying to hard......makes it feel more enjoyable.

Waldini

What's this? DestinyWiki (which is not official) claims that the community weapon "Price of Exile" is supposed to be a Y3 Scout Rifle? An exotic one.

Can't possibly imagine Bungie creating a community weapon though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...mmunity_exotic_finished_price_of_exile_final/

I'm enjoying Rise of Iron so far. However, this +1 light-level and grind that accompanies this is giving me a hard time to motivatie myself. Sure, it helps "drag" out the length of the DLC but ... come on. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we are getting new content but re-introducting Y1/Y2 weaponry is hardly anything new.

Recap of campaign;
Hi! Im SIVA! I R BAD. Lord Salladbar wasnt meh ded cuz i killed his frnds. Ha. -9 facebook friends. gg.

Lord Salladbar : "Go kill them dead jung wulf!" ... "O, u done? Good. Heres a sword. we have many more weapons but take this shitty one instead".

O well, I guess having more is good for the time being.

Lol the record book requires you to do 10 strike in the normal Siva strike playlist and doesn't count the heroic one. Who was the investment person in charge of that? How annoying.

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone interested in knocking out some heroic strikes for gear?

Currently 340, hoping to hit 350 today. Then I can start relaxing into the long haul grind.

Is the exotic Khvostov bugged? Because as it stands it can be a bad auto rifle, a terrible pulse rifle, or the worst scout rifle. Ugh.

I'm enjoying it in PvE, it's not the greatest but some of the set-ups are fun.

Pilgor

Which do I infuse? I'm assuming the first one?

0nqtY3v.png

HIoRj3H.png

jUgaHBu.png

FyreWulff

Hey guys. Long time no see. Unfortunately, will probably be a longer time at this rate, as Destiny is a nightmare for the wife and I to play right now.

If you guys would be so kind as to toss an upvote on our Destiny help ticket so it gets more attention, I would appreciate it.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/213374030?sort=0&page=0

What's your router model? I'm not sure I'll have a solution but I had a similar issue with two 360s before, so I'm curious.

Strider

I woke up excited to play more :D will have to wait for a bit tho.

Idk exactly how archon forge works but I wanna do a Bunch of it today... how do I go about getting the keys or whatever for it? They drop randomly? I plan on just blindly exploring in patrol to find the location even lol hopefully I can do that to get to level 340+ then run some strikes.

I'm probably gonna play a good amount of supremacy too hopefully can find a group for that tonight instead of going solo. It shits on all the other game modes. Soooo good. It's just the perfect game mode for destiny

Still can't get the 1.28 to install. Spent the last day deleting it, reinstalling the game, rebuilding the system software. Still keep getting the stuck at 10% download and then corrupted data bug. Pretty fucking sweet to have this game be completely unplayable now with no word from Bungie other than they're looking into it.

Will be headed home a bit earlier today and I'll get to play some more. Time to focus on the grind. I think I'll look into getting the crucible ghosts this weekend. Hopefully I'll do the ghorn and the first gun quest today along with the different quests I got for post-story.

Weebos

Banned
My friend got me Rise of Iron so I'm playing again for the first time since Vanilla. Any huge changes I need to know? I played a few hours last night and figured out most of the obvious stuff (quest system, level cap, light changes).

eizarus

Banned

I'm going to enjoy my time leveling, patrolling and having fun. I learned my lessons in bumming to get to the end in TTK......I got fucking burned, never again. There will always be folks on here willing to help.......well maybe PS4 wise, I'm going to have to use the100 for Xbox One which is where I'm at lol.

But, steady as she goes and going to enjoy the content steadily without trying to hard......makes it feel more enjoyable.
I did the opposite and still haven't completed half of TTK content. Mostly because I spent so much time in the crucible.

FrankT

Does anyone actually get the strike keys?

Got one out of maybe 5-6 strikes last night. Used it on Malik's chest and got Malik's helmet which is a cool looking piece and one more item if I recall correctly. Having just come back in the last week from a year and half off pretty nice to go from 140 to near 340 real quick.

There's a few xbox players here and we try to help each other as we're in the minority.

You can add me GT Djredline

I'm UK timezone.

FinKL

Hey guys. Long time no see. Unfortunately, will probably be a longer time at this rate, as Destiny is a nightmare for the wife and I to play right now.

If you guys would be so kind as to toss an upvote on our Destiny help ticket so it gets more attention, I would appreciate it.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/213374030?sort=0&page=0

I upvoted. They must of did something with the network code as 2 xb1s I have can't ever join the same game/party now. Super frustrating when it used to work in TTK

Balls

Banned
Is the only way to get the "Days of Iron" gear through the record book? Also is the "Iron Saga" gear only obtainable through the iron banner? Both sets look so goooooood.

Top Bottom