• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

123rl

That is a very nice gun.

Combined with my Exotic Warlock gauntlets that give increased reload speeds (Ophidian Aspect) and it's a true beast.

This also dropped for me today. Again, very happy with it and the perks are very nice: Triple Tap and Mulligan on the same gun? I've never seen it before

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Vic_Viper

The Beauty in Delivery quest in the Cosmodrome is seriously pissing me off. Anyone have any tips as to how to defend that spot when theres huge massive waves of fallen

Zakalwe

Banned
I miss Dinklage, a lot. North's interpretation makes Ghost incredibly smarmy and unlikable, imo.

North's performance is much better overall, but the character is seriously irritating.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm... I like the new Ghost.

And am I missing something? Gjallahorn/Kruhshev (sp) quest? Top of the motherfucking mountain?

Oh, LL 329. Whoo-hoo!

NaviLink

Seems absolutely everybody playing Destiny has bought the new DLC except me. Tried to look for people in the classic Crucible playlists... absolutely nobody. The Tower and Dreadnaught are completely deserted.

Acti/Bungie basically killed the game for those who don't buy Rise of Iron. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm really annoyed by this kind of practice.

Zakalwe

Banned
Hmm... I like the new Ghost.

And am I missing something? Gjallahorn/Kruhshev (sp) quest? Top of the motherfucking mountain?

Hes a smarmy jerkface!

And no, you dont have to go to the mountain top. There's
a SIVA cluster
up there, but you only need 5 for the GHorn and they can be found elsewhere. (none for the Khostov).

Seems absolutely everybody playing Destiny has bought the new DLC except me. Tried to look for people in the classic Crucible playlists... absolutely nobody. The Tower and Dreadnaught are completely deserted.

Acti/Bungie basically killed the game for those who don't buy Rise of Iron. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm really annoyed by this kind of practice.

The Tower is always bustling still for me, not been to the Dreadnuaght yet. I hope it doesn't stay dead though, I really like that patrol area.

It's not cool how they lock out old players from the content they're used to. Especially forcing people to upgrade to keep access to the main pvp modes.

Hes a smarmy jerkface!

a SIVA cluster
up there, but you only need 5 for the GHorn and they can be found elsewhere. (none for the Khostov).

Speaking of which, how do you start the Khostov quest? I have finished every quest I have been given so far and don't know how to activate it.

I miss Dinklage, a lot. North's interpretation makes Ghost incredibly smarmy and unlikable, imo.

North's performance is much better overall, but the character is seriously irritating.

Agreed 100%, I was excited when I first heard about the switch but now I really miss the original voice.

NaviLink

It's not cool how they lock out old players from the content they're used to. Especially forcing people to upgrade to keep access to the main pvp modes.

Basically this. I'm not fan enough to drop 25£/30€/30$ on a DLC that is apparently small. But I'll have to eventually.

Ok Bungie needs to adress Archon Forge.

This shit aint fun.
First the keys drop rate is very low, and when you get one you can only hold one...

This does not engage us players to stay and help out nor is it any fun to just sit and wait near archon forge for players to arrive with keys.

increase the drop rate bungie, please.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Hes a smarmy jerkface!

a SIVA cluster
up there, but you only need 5 for the GHorn and they can be found elsewhere. (none for the Khostov)..

No, he's not!

And I have to collect stuff to launch those quests. Thanks, dude. Oh, I saw you on today and was going to ask to join but I'm not 350 yet. :-(

kidko

Totally agree about the new ghost voice. North is a great VA but the direction on the ghost is just off. Dinkles is my jam

Zakalwe

Banned
No, he's not!

And I have to collect stuff to launch those quests. Thanks, dude. Oh, I saw you on today and was going to ask to join but I'm not 350 yet. :-(

Feel free to join up with whatever, I'm just messing around cleaning up quests/spammingstrikes/patrolling etc... happy to help with whatever whenever I can.

This shit aint fun.
First the keys drop rate is very low, and when you get one you can only hold one...

This does not engage us players to stay and help out nor is it any fun to just sit and wait near archon forge for players to arrive with keys.

Ugh, it should atleast be a daily thing or atleast a mode like doing dungeons.

Mindlog

Need help on a Weekly Heroic Strike real quick.
On the boss.
Shanks with Arc Burn are real dickheads.

Join on Mindlog or Jayforone.

Weeky Final Boss.
1.) Mindlog
2.) Jayforone
3.)

SF4OmBS.gif

This shit aint fun.

I've already noticed it's dead as hell. It needs to be selectable from the map and it'd be nice if you could take a party of 6 into it. Same issues as the Court of Oryx.

JJShadow

Just got an exotic out of a blue engram and infused a 300 legendary with a 340 rare to finally get a... 342 legendary? I don't know if I'm being extremely lucky or game is bugged as hell lol

Bold One

Luke. Someone wants to know if Guardians can do it and if they have their own apartments.

I too have been wondering about this, The Tower is clearly a military installation, so where are the bunks?

Where is the canteen?

where do guardians get drunk after a successful raid?

these are the things we need to know

Ambitious

Feels like I've made zero progress today. I'm light level 344 now, and the majority of my drops are level 340 blues. If I ever find a legendary engram, it's on the same light level as my current gear. And I sure as hell haven't seen any exotic drops from ToC.
This isn't fun.

Agreed, but not about the performance. Dinklage did very good imo, he just had even shittier dialogue than Nolan. Nolan sounds a little too excited all the time.

And him whispering "we've woken the hive" is the biggest slap in the face.

Just got a Devil's Dawn Sniper w/ FireFly from the new strike by using a Skeleton Key. Looks like it's the same exact archetype as the Black Spindle.

Also got a new Artifact (358 LL) from the chest as well.

Zakalwe

Banned
y3 Gally is seriously underwhelming. I knew it would be in line with other heavy weapons now, but I have a legendary rocket launcher with three in the tube and cluster bombs that feels just as good. ;_;

Much more excited about finally getting my Sleeper Stimulant!

Just got a Devil's Dawn Sniper w/ FireFly from the new strike by using a Skeleton Key. Looks like it's the same exact archetype as the Black Spindle.

That's exclusive to that strike. They all have the same perks. It's a decent PvE gun, but I'm not feeling the scope. It's a bit too zoomed in. It's a shame because I really dig the Fallen aesthetic.

I have really bad luck with Artifacts. I have 1 Skeleton Key, so here's hoping that I can get one tonight.

That's what I am hoping to get right now. I've used two skeleton keys on the new sepkis strike and have gotten the warlock bond twice haha.

Top Bottom