• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

367 on main Warlock.

365 on Titan.

Working on upping Hunter now.

Grind heroic strikes to get to 365. I also did CoE at 364, got 4 drops, 2 weapons at 365 and 385, two armor pieces at 365 and 370. Forge also gave me 360+ but it was never consistent.

Once you get to 365 it's exotic engrams and faction packs to go even higher.

If you desperatly need better artifacts you can grind Eris. Gross.

AEREC

so can you only have one SIVA offering at a time? Cause I got a purple "Perfect SIVA Offering" but rec. LL is 360 and Im at 325...dont really want to use it yet but would still like to do the regular SIVA offerings.

so can you only have one SIVA offering at a time? Cause I got a purple "Perfect SIVA Offering" but rec. LL is 360 and Im at 325...dont really want to use it yet but would still like to do the regular SIVA offerings.

Yeah, only one at a time. You should be able to put it in your vault, right?

ViciousDS

Banned
so SIVA allows us to use the archon but not have to actually grind multiple ones to reach the higher tiers? You just find them? Why wasn't CoO like this in the first place!!! I hated doing a million rune charges!

Bungie Confirms Higher Level Archon's Forge Events Do NOT Equal Higher Rewards

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/45162

Archon's Forge is such a poorly developed feature. How did they take the Court of Oryx model and turn it into this messy, boring, difficult and anti-social feature?

It is ridiculously far away from the Plaguelands patrol spawn point. It is very difficult for people who wander in to help. The gated r spawns add no difficulty or fun just frustration. The enemies are not exciting or special either. What happened?!?

Archon's Forge is such a poorly developed feature. How did they take the Court of Oryx model and turn it into this messy, boring, difficult and anti-social feature?

It is ridiculously far away from the Plaguelands patrol spawn point. It is very difficult for people who wander in to help. The gated r spawns add no difficulty or fun just frustration. The enemies are not exciting or special either. What happened?!?

Rarity is the same

Reddit is saying the difference is volume

So more rolls and chances to drop more than one engram but the engrams themselves are essentially going to drop the same shit regardless of difficulty

Rarity is the same

Reddit is saying the difference is volume

So more rolls and chances to drop more than one engram but the engrams themselves are essentially going to drop the same shit regardless of difficulty

Yes but this is the complete opposite of Court of Oryx where each tier gave higher level rewards.

I'm going to do AF for quests and bounties but that's it. Everyone I've played with hates it and it seems that's the feeling online as well.

Yes but this is the complete opposite of Court of Oryx where each tier gave higher level rewards.

I'm going to do AF for quests and bounties but that's it. Everyone I've played with hates it and it seems that's the feeling online as well.

Its better in some ways and worse in others

If you werent the host in CoE most of the time you got jack shit

Im guess the respawn gating is meant to address how easy Court eventually became

I mean you have to admit. Im sure they will peel it back over time just like how light level eventually trivialized the court

owlbeak

Just got this as reward on crucible - good roll or trash?

Hopscotch Pilgrim

- Counterbalance
- Perfect Balance / Feather Mag / Smallbore
- Glass Half Full

Simbo

Neo Member
Ok, so I reached rank 2 in the Rise of Iron progress book and opened up my 'Iron Arms' package.

I got a set of arms for a hunter and Titan......no arms for the warlock which is my main character and the one who opened the package in the first place.

How the fuck am I supposed to get the arms for the warlock now?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok, so I reached rank 2 in the Rise of Iron progress book and opened up my 'Iron Arms' package.

I got a set of arms for a hunter and Titan......no arms for the warlock which is my main character and the one who opened the package in the first place.

positive it didn't go to the postmaster?

Did it go to the postmaster because you were full on gloves?

Hedgey

rjtic.png

ROI Release screwed up my sleep schedule, so I woke up at Midnight today.
Plenty of time to simultaneously fix the sleep schedule by staying up and also log 14 hours into Destiny ;]
Time to pass out.

FYI My current light level is only 353.
I have people on my friends list at 365 and I cannot fathom how. Vault full of engrams?

I wished they take the court of oryx/archon's forge concept and put it somewhere more noticeable for people since it takes time to find a nice forum of people.

Simbo

Neo Member
You can 'claim' the package again but the rewards are only light level 3. I did that but still only got Hunter + Titan arms.

You can 'claim' the package again but the rewards are only light level 3. I did that but still only got Hunter + Titan arms.

How many open slots do you have in your inventory for gloves? Make sure you have 3 and try to claim again. I only got them for two classes same as you, but the warlock arms were in my postmaster since I only had the two slots open.

Anyone else find it sad that we are now forced to grind for fucking blues? Wtf is this? I call bs that this is by design, and not a glitch. My purples and exotics are consistently dropping only one LL above.

deadduck

I know Hopscotch isn't the same because they changed the impact/RoF (Reactive Reload using WOL= 1 burst kill) but still good to get one. First one today is nice:

Counterbalance
Perfect balance or Braced Frame
Full Auto

Laser.

Zocano

they put out hopscotch but not three little words.

oh well.

I miss Dinklage, a lot. North's interpretation makes Ghost incredibly smarmy and unlikable, imo.

North's performance is much better overall, but the character is seriously irritating.

Yah I said it earlier but I like Dinklage's real dry delivery and sounding like he's just fed up.

Nolan sounds too chipper for me

Top Bottom