• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

NastyBook

So I've been away from Destiny for awhile and I'm trying to clean up my outstanding quests from TK. Can anyone help me with the First Firewall mission? It's kicking my ass.

PSN WestonianB
You find anyone to run that quest with? PSN: GibbShift, if you still need help.

Now we're all just sitting around circle jerking waiting for somebody to show up with a Siva offering...

413f630afc6c9ad640e233c8e55c7fb1.jpg

Bungie pls

That stealth brag. :p

Seriously though, must be nice to have an alt that high already. Work is hampering my grind. :(

Once you get one character to 360+ its pretty much a joke since you drown in 365 blues from strikes, just pop em all over to your alt and infuse one piece of armor and just 15 legendary marks later plus 3 weapon transfers and your alt is also 360-365 with nothing run, 5 minutes of work.

the real grind is getting one character that high, just hours of grinding and grinding

Tips to getting a higher light level artifact!?

Still stuck at the 350 one...

I posted a link above, basically if you are solo just run the 320 devils lair strike over and over and over for hours, ~20-30 mins per run and you will get blue drops that slowly raise your light level with infuses. With a strike team of 3 run the omnigul farm, 6-10 or so LL increase every hour of farming.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...er_fast_guide_to_level_to_365_light_within_2/

Zocano

Yep lol I'm not gnna attempt till I'm 360 and up, atleast we beat it after 5 tries I think.

LL deficiency stops being too problematic once you're within 5. Even then it's an issue.

edit: I hope the Days of Iron armor rerolls every week or something cause otherwise what the fuck.

Officially out of 3oC until Xur shows up tomorrow, but feelin pretty good for the raid assuming I can get a group together. The grind is real once you hit 365! I didn't pay attention to how limited your sources become then and should've saved my exotics, ah well. Are there any teams on Xbox looking to go in blind at launch tomorrow needing one?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Arc burn helped a lot. My sniper was doing a lot to him. Plus Dante was good with keeping Shrek company. Was annoyed with getting one shot though.

I'm going to run NF x2 more if anyone wants in. Have to go to tower then switch, etc.

Officially out of 3oC until Xur shows up tomorrow, but feelin pretty good for the raid assuming I can get a group together. The grind is real once you hit 365! I didn't pay attention to how limited your sources become then and should've saved my exotics, ah well. Are there any teams on Xbox looking to go in blind at launch tomorrow needing one?

I'm up for it if you find enough to fill out a group. I have a 365 Hunter and Titan with builds for all subclasses and weapons of all sorts (Warlock is at 361 but I have yet to even play as that character in the expansion).

Going to stop at 365 as I don't want to waste mats, exotics, etc without knowing what the rewards will drop at LL wise in the Raid.

GT: MythicReclaimer

Dante316

Arc burn helped a lot. My sniper was doing a lot to him. Plus Dante was good with keeping Shrek company. Was annoyed with getting one shot though.

I'm going to run NF x2 more if anyone wants in. Have to go to tower then switch, etc.

Once he goes crazy, I just around in a circle, until he pushed and all hell broke loose lol, all 3 had zhello :)

Ran a few 320 strikes, getting nothing but 240 blue drops and the occasional engrams.

Why do decrypted blue engrams stop at 340? What were they thinking by doing this?

RdN

I posted a link above, basically if you are solo just run the 320 devils lair strike over and over and over for hours, ~20-30 mins per run and you will get blue drops that slowly raise your light level with infuses. With a strike team of 3 run the omnigul farm, 6-10 or so LL increase every hour of farming.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...er_fast_guide_to_level_to_365_light_within_2/

I've been farming Omnigul for the past 3h.. Haven't seen a single artifact drop yet.

I;m miles away from leveling up Eris as well, that's why I'm looking for a better place to get Artifacts.

363, about to turn in some lengendsry engrams to see if theres an artifact in there.

I'll be 365 or higher by tomorrow, but will stop there until the raid.

Anyone up for some archon forge? I have like 1 drop, shits a joke.

Edit 364. Need an artifact.

Kalamari

How do I get a higher artifact/? I'm 360 atm, I used a couple skeleton keys hoping to get a better one, but no dice. What do I do?

Skeleton Keys PSA:

Strike-specific Skeleton Keys now drop in the Nightfall Strike, the SIVA Crisis Heroic, and SIVA Crisis Playlists (Updated 9/22/16)
Skeleton Keys allow you to open Strike Hoards to guarantee a Strike-unique reward
Skeleton Keys have higher drop rates in the Nightfall Strike and SIVA Crisis Heroic Playlists (Updated 9/22/16)

So, I let my 5 year old fire up Destiny today and start his own character. he got through the first couple of missions already and says he love sit. What have I done?

He'll be grinding strikes for me by next week

I'm up for it if you find enough to fill out a group. I have a 365 Hunter and Titan with builds for all subclasses and weapons of all sorts (Warlock is at 361 but I have yet to even play as that character in the expansion).

Going to stop at 365 as I don't want to waste mats, exotics, etc without knowing what the rewards will drop at LL wise in the Raid.

GT: MythicReclaimer

Sounds good, added in the event we get something going! GT is same as user

Just did the Archons Forge with about 8 people, honestly that was pretty fun. Got a Dream-Eater cloak + Helment, Saladin's Vigil (FR), and a legendary engram.

Someone busted open a Perfect Shank, that shit was no joke. We ended up not getting it but damn. Took me a minute to realize there were 3 off them.

Top Bottom