• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

TP-DK

CoE does not drop above 365, bungie update said elder sigil's package rewards drop up to 365 only. Rank up packages from Variks do get you higher gear. Reminder: you can get easy 1000 rep by playing HoW PoE activities.

Ah okay cool. I actually think Im close to a new rank with Variks, so I might play a few poe rounds later today then.

grimmiq

2GB left to go on my download. I played a lot back when Destiny first released, barely touched the expansions or Taken King, are there any important things I can lose (other than time) by just deleting my characters and starting over. I can't remember anything about the story/setting and kinda want to start fresh.

You mean the packages from Elders Sigil?

Is CoE really the only activity that gives drops higher than 365?

I dont think I have enough engrams to get to 370 :p

CoE does not drop above 365, bungie update said elder sigil's package rewards drop up to 365 only. Rank up packages from Variks do get you higher gear. Reminder: you can get easy 1000 rep by playing HoW PoE activities.

I didn't know that. When I did it, I was upper 350s and did it as an experiment to see what would happen.

2GB left to go on my download. I played a lot back when Destiny first released, barely touched the expansions or Taken King, are there any important things I can lose (other than time) by just deleting my characters and starting over. I can't remember anything about the story/setting and kinda want to start fresh.

Eh, you can rerun every mission with your current characters if you really want, no need to re grind all the levels and especially the subclasses.

Wilde

Just got to 370!

CtBinOBVUAAA_D3

Zakalwe

Banned
Going to run CoO for a while to level Eris for artefacts.

I have a tonne of level 1-2 runees if anyone would like to join me, I need two level 3 for a quest if anyone has them and can help me out?

Just join on me, psn: astropoff

WeTeHa

Going to run CoO for a while to level Eris for artefacts.

I have a tonne of level 1-2 runees if anyone would like to join me, I need two level 3 for a quest if anyone has them and can help me out?

Just join on me, psn: astropoff

I have a lot of all rune types and don't mind using them, but i won't be on for probably 1-2 hours.

I haven't gotten a single ghost from any rank-up packages (and I've dropped over a thousand motes to Dead Orbit). My three ~370 characters are stuck with a 365 ghost from heroic strikes.

Carn82

Hey Gaf

Looking at getting back into the game, I haven't played since the first expansion so I think I was only level 28 with like 30 light or something. If I pick up the collection and use the level 40 character jump thing what will happen to my old weapons and armor, will it upgrade with me or will I have to get new loot drops?

I would hate to lose the Ice Breaker, am sure there are better weapons by now though :)

if you're not in a hurry, just play through all the content and keep the lvl-40 boost for a second character. Game is pretty huge now so it should be a fun ride.

Zakalwe

Banned
Xur day in 6 minutes!

I have a lot of all rune types and don't mind using them, but i won't be on for probably 1-2 hours.

I won't be online then, going out in 2 hours and won't be back on till around 6pm gmt this evening. Will be on all night from there though.

Melchiah

Seems like exotic engrams drop less often with Three of Coins now. The trio-boss in The Black Garden daily heroic story used to always drop one, but not yesterday. I think I've only gotten one since the expansion was released, whereas before I got several in a week. I understand why they'd want to limit the availability of new exotics, but I could use the old ones for levelling up, or getting more exotic shards.

Might try to get those new Warlock gloves. My strange coin collection is meagre as fuck atm sadly

Wow 25 silver dust for 1 ornement.....PAY TO LOOK GOOD :(

thats nuts. i only got one from my treasure box. luckily my package had the exact ornament i wanted already (frosty MIDA)

Shito

Might buy the boots for the collection, but Xur really is "the 3oC vendor" and nothing else for me now... ^^

So when's the raid?
I'm not raid ready but don't care about being spoiled: watching streamers try to get the first clear is so much fun! ^^

Is there a limit or something on the Eris TTK bounties that drop in CoO? I completed one Wednesday night and I still can't get a new one to pop after doing a good two dozen CoO events today.

Top Bottom