• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

MrDaravon

Did RoI break destinypublicevents.com? I've wasted all morning trying to get a goddamn public event on my low-level/pre-RoI alts for the marks/engrams and in 2 hours I've only gotten it on one of them, just nothing is showing up even with other people around. Absolutely infuriating, it's after 1pm here and I need to get on the grind badly on my main to be raid-ready tomorrow.

PuMa

Blind raid team for later on, please respond if you see yourself on this list and cannot make it!
1. Hawkian
2. Androo
3. Azolith
4. Zocano
5. Not Mindlog?
6. Jayforone

Please toss Hawkian on PSN a friend request if we don't have each other yet!

Late evening scrub sub #1, PSN Puma!

PuMa

From the stream I'm watching where everyone is 377-385, I'd say anything less will be very frustrating even if it's not required. Maybe 365, but I don't see 355 working at all.

dmiPYoQtaw18c.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So who is farming Omnigul?

Need to be Raid Read-ish since 355 won't cut it.

jayforone
In like 10 mins I am going to be running sepiks for a bit since I can't be on mic, then probably switch to omni after two or three runs, do you want in? Are on on Discord?

Looking for one more for the Raid to start in half an hour. Preferably around 365 light. Will provide free chocolate*

*Provision of chocolate not guaranteed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Found hidden chest with Randoms in Raid lol

Legendary Engram
Siva stuff

Found a Siva Fragment too!

Eilt

Neo Member
Looking for two more for Omni - I only have Wolf's Howl but plenty of ammo synth and didn't have any issues running it with two hunters with solar swords and tether earlier.

PSN: Eilt85 - currently 358 LL

JayHayabusa

In like 10 mins I am going to be running sepiks for a bit since I can't be on mic, then probably switch to omni after two or three runs, do you want in? Are on on Discord?

Im in!

Im not on Discord. Can you hook me up?

Also not sure if I have you on PSN

Edit: Got you on PSN so joining.

So I'm wondering if the SIVA cache key kinda works like shards from KF, except if you have one, you're guaranteed extra loot from a chest at the end of WotM.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
LL 338 looking to run the daily heroic story and strike. Anyone willing to carry me a bit? PSN name in my profile.

Must not watch raid run...

I gotta say DGAF it feels real good to be back into Destiny again.

Good luck to those doing the Raid today. May RNG bless you with all the loots.

My group will be doing the Raid probably tomorrow night after a bit more grinding now that we know it's 370 LL.

Top Bottom