• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

MrDaravon

If I'm ~345 it's probably kind of a waste to spend Marks buying armor right (already bought ghost and class item as well)? If so, what vendor weapons should I be prioritizing?

spyder_ur

If I'm ~345 it's probably kind of a waste to spend Marks buying armor right (already bought ghost and class item as well)? If so, what vendor weapons should I be prioritizing?

The crucible Hand Cannon and sniper are both great, particularly the HC. The Sniper seems very solid, although I don't know if it will outperform some 1KYS in terms of DPS. Hits hard though.

Feorax

Got from 331 to 348 today, and picked up my Iron Gjally in the process. Don't think I did to bad for 7 hours work. Hoping to be around 360 by next Wednesday (my next day off) for the raid. Seems like a lot of fun so far.

Also, it's great watching Nami's stream and watching all these amazing Guardians I've played with over the last couple of years going all in on the first day of the raid. Good luck everyone!.

chogidogs

I'm not sure if this was asked before but sometimes in Omnigul, I get matched with people who are waiting before the boss hallway. I get that they might be looking to farm, but what are they looking for?

rezn0r

Quick question that's probably been covered. A friend (who was way under 335 at the time of the update) says Court of Oryx is still dropping useful blue upgrades... is it just to 340 like everything else and it just seems like upgrades to him, or is it actually useful besides the Eris rep?

I'm 352 & also sitting at work so I can't go and quickly check. Just wanted to be sure of wtf he was talking about.

Quick question that's probably been covered. A friend (who was way under 335 at the time of the update) says Court of Oryx is still dropping useful blue upgrades... is it just to 340 like everything else and it just seems like upgrades to him, or is it actually useful besides the Eris rep?

I'm 352 & also sitting at work so I can't go and quickly check. Just wanted to be sure of wtf he was talking about.

I was getting 240 blue items from it. Maybe he was talking about the engrams which should decode at a higher level?

second encounter done, how are the streamers doing?

Goth and his squad are at the second boss right now.

Spades

Anyone figure out the second raid encounter yet? We're having trouble figuring it out.
Edit: slowly getting it...

Same. Not sure if we're overthinking it or if it is just a case of hit the boss with the balls. Can't figure out if there is supposed to be an order or something.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I haven't been involved in Destiny or DGAF for a while. I just now read the OP. Dear god, I had no idea, drizz. RIP. So damn helpful and nice. Man.

Vic_Viper

Still not high enough LL to comfortably completely the daily missions and weekly strikes. I'm sitting at like 348 LL with currently everything gear and weapons wise at 350 accept for some gloves at 351. Seems like that stuff is a lot harder these days. What level were some of you at when you were able to do them without issues?

Also trying to farm strange coins before Xur leaves for that Monte Carlo! Got the Warlock boots and some 3oC but I also really want that auto rifle, just need 2 more coins damnit and I have to work.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
2 hours in and two teams are at the final boss. Raid is gonna be short and sweet once people have it down IMO.

Bungie said there were less mechanics. Seems like the raid is going to be about 30 minutes when on farm. Pretty sweet though a bit disappointing that it's not more involved. Part of the appeal of VoG was that it was so hard at first.

Bungie said there were less mechanics. Seems like the raid is going to be about 30 minutes when on farm. Pretty sweet though a bit disappointing that it's not more involved. Part of the appeal of VoG was that it was so hard at first.

VoG was complicated, but it was also such a relatively new concept for console gamers. Since then we've been through 2 more raids, with hard modes, so the Destiny population is more open to trying crazy shit to figure out the mechanics.

Top Bottom