• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Hedgey

Got to the final boss with a random raid team, our highest was 371? Lowest 361

Recommended light on the last boss is 380, there was no way in hell lol

JJShadow

So taking into account that 365 LL can be reached with blue drops, should I store any legendary or exotic engrams and decrypt them once I reach 365 to speed up 365+ leveling?

Kalentan

Where do you get the Khostov quest from? Pls don't say gunsmith because I never leveled it up on my new main ;_;

You have to go back to the Ketch in patrol in Old Russia. It was to your right in the first mission going to Old Russia in the expansion.

Also from 2 Blues I got... A 351 Smolder, 351 Truth.

I say goddamn.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
368 Warlock, 366 Titan & Hunter Available for Raid @7PM EST

Can help with first 3 scenarios
Willing to do all scenarios on Titan again if need be

deafmedal

Had a cancellation for our blind run tomorrow morning around 8-9 EST. Any takers? Please try and be as close to 365 as possible. And have a year 1 Ghally ;)

1. deafmedal
2. Harlan
3. Mr.Daravon
4. McArkus
5. Pnnn
6. *Brave guardian not yet pictured

So if you still have the original Khostov from the start of the original game you disassemble it?

Yeah it will start the quest off.

Also, what's the quickest way to rank up subclasses? Can it be done with Motes? Remade my Titan as a male with the level 40 boost but lost my subclasses.

368 Warlock, 366 Titan & Hunter Available for Raid @7PM EST

Can help with first 3 scenarios
Willing to do all scenarios on Titan again if need be

We could use your help. Our one guy lagged out. We are at the final., We have 2x 367, 373, and 371

Let me know.

Edit: He reconnected, but it might not hold. Toss me a PSN message when you're online if you're still looking.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

Power failure dammit. Sorry nooblet and karoo but thanks for the run. Its fun going in blind and figuring out stuff yourself.

And yeah, raid is amazing.

Eusis

Warlock boots lmao

TROLL
Doubly so for me (yeah yeah late reply.) I'd been wanting to get a higher level helm as that's my current weakpoint outside of rarer stuff like Ghost Shells, and both engrams from last night didn't get helmets AT ALL, and now Warlocks are the odd ones out? Damn.

Mind, it was still some help, but seriously.

Top Bottom